It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hey guyz, I found this interesting ATS article from 2009 of a strange bird found in MExico. Havent give it a read, perhaps it is of some help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

You know what i'm finding a little strange of late..... blackbirds are singing at like 3 in the morning when its dark and they are usually resting at this time.... it could be that there are plenty of bright lights outside now and maybe the birds just can't rest.... i dunno.... just thought i'd add this in

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I made this comment on another thread, in regards to the GREEN BEAKED BIRD:

The young victim was named Christine Taylor GREEN.

The shooter spoke of a GREEN beak BIRD.

Christine. Christ. Dove. Bird.

Coincidence?

Further, the investigators NEED to be locking in all the social media staff staements of Giffords' workers. Could it be that someone on her staff is the one who subscribed to the shooter's channel, on her youtube account (official)? Maybe because that same someone is in contact with the shooter? And could that same someone staffer, have let this shooter know who would be attending the meeting at SAFE WAY?

A Judge? A Faces of Hope Child? The congresswoman with the Astronaut spouse?
edit on Sun, 09 Jan 2011 13:42:54 -0600 by hotbakedtater because: adding a thought or two

link   
reply to post by Jayhawker

Oh wow... thanks for the heads up! Should I delete it?

link   
I wonder why his myspace has been deleted.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

That is one of the more reasonable things I have seen posted about this. I love all the comments being posted here, but to say that one of her staffers could have subscribed to his channel and they need to look at her staffers is a very good idea. Obviously someone subscribed to his channel, and I just can't see it being her.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

The photo of the man is public..

edit on 9-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: correction

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So they have identified the second guy, interviewed him, and ruled out any involvement. So much for the second gunman on the grassy knoll. Still a lot of mystery to this whole thing.
edit on 9-1-2011 by IamAbeliever because: no reason

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What are the links to his youtube vids? I'm sure they are posted but I have over looked them. My friend is really into reading about project monarch and etc but it has never really been one of my topics of interest. I will say IF egad3 is one in the same his thought loops are very obvious and strange. Things like that happen a lot under the influence of psychedelics as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Triztheone
I wonder why his myspace has been deleted.

Oh, I don't know...maybe because Jared lee loughner went on a killing spree?

I think it is rather grotesque and heinous that some are desperate to locate a conspiracy here. We, the audience, are almost feeding into his deceased bizarre theories on the world. Unlike him, we are able to understand and coherently make sound judgments on our surroundings - not everything is a conspiracy.

I'm not being provocative, but if you honestly evaluate that everything in this world is some clandestine plot then you seriously need to stop feeding paranoia.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Oh no.. you're not pinning THIS ONE on Paul McCartney.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is scary because I remember a YouTube video from November or December and the person showed a SoHo image that looked like a bird coming from the sun???

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
He seems to be obsessed with nasa.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Just heard that too....but then they say they are not ruling anyone out

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
The guy wasn't a Tea Partier...his attempts at trying to be clever by using logic statements as a poetic form of communication when he posted here at ATS, Youtube, Myspace and perhaps other online social networks are now being perceived, delved into, and studied as though this particular individual had constructed some sort of amazing puzzle to be unraveled. I do not believe he was illiterate in the slightest. Nor do I think there was some sort of "Amazing Conspiratorial Puzzle" this guy was constructing.
Let me create a character, then write in such a manner that it befuddles those that read, for my own personal kicks and amusement and to poke and prod to see what reactions I might cause. This is the mentality of those who call themselves "Anon"...also the mentality of internet trolls.
His musings about strange birds have nothing whatsoever to do with a meteor falling, surviving pterodactyls, conspiracies involving NASA, or anything else. At best, he is just a kid who wanted to be paid attention to. But this individual went over the edge and consciously decided to act upon his revolutionary thoughts, sadly.
In this society of people trying to be noticed, to be famous, to be rich, to be competitive, or to just make the history books in some way, to achieve some semblance of immortality, I don't think it's uncommon that people like this exist. But I hope for the best regardless...
...just my two cents.

I'd have to agree with you on your point.
The poor kid probably went Paranoid Schitz, with command auditory and visual hallucinations.
However,
I wonder who this older second suspect is?
And,
there seems to be a plethora of circumstantial events that surround this story.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just hit me as I was looking through what has been posted since I went to bed lastnight and has anyone thought about going back to that introduction video and pairing the numbers with the words later in the video....I did notice on the first set of numbers he does have bce and later he writes about it...I dunno, I am still waking up and on my first cup of joe but let me think about this a bit more and look at the video again and I will get back to this....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
Have to say... the clip that was posted of the flag burning guy freaked me out.... that's Jared isn't it.

And what's with the "I only have my right arm" comment.

In fact all of his clips on You Tube are crazy... they will not be on there much longer me thinks.

In fact this whole thread is freaking me out..
edit on 8-1-2011 by II HAL II because: (no reason given)

Just a thought, perhaps right arm means "the right to arm?"

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

My roosters are crowing off and on all night (stop laughing)

Seriously though, they never used to, and for the past 2 weeks they are crowing all night and roaming, which they never did. Chickens roost at night. Just saw your post and thought I would mention.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

It was time for a smoke screen... (We can't have dead birds fallin out the sky like this and have no distractions can we???) Ironic it was the wife of a nasa employee. I'm wondering if there wasn't an affair in the midst of all this.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
(i have not read all posts, maybe someone brought it already)

If someone describes me a large "bird" about 1m wings, one eye, neither female nor male
(how the heck you see the sex of a bird anyway???) i ' d reckon he is talkin about a
Drone ?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join