It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

This might take a while.
There's a ton of bird threads.
Going bird hunting now....

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

also strange it was unlisted, ok lets look at science , can a alien bird survive on a comet?
so far evidence is backing this up, pretty mindblowing.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

i do know in the comment she didn't mention about the red eye but the size and the scales and beak were mentioned i recall.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Take a look at this and see if this may help.

www.flandrau.org...‘close’-encounter-with-earth-on-october-20/

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well...I'm thinking...that when people get psychotic and hallucinate, there are often some commonalities. What about the Mayans and Quetzalcoatl?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

i think the non listed sighting is are closest date to the post, and someone said that he has the bird in one of his videos? i am looking into that now

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

I am at work right now so I am unable to view any of his videos. Please let me know what you find.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

the video he has a bird on his shoulder but its out of focus , he is in some robe burning the flag remember watching the video earlier before i saw his post still looking for the video forgot the title.
edit on 8-1-2011 by oswego because: update

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

www.youtube.com...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
Do not simply post links without a description of the link/video.
edit on 10-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
ok he favorited this video.. but look at the name of the channel , its named star hits hn az what town is hn?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well I've been looking for this post, nothing yet but I did find an interesting post about a man in Alabama seeing a large flying animal without feathers. The thread then goes on about bats and such, then a random poster says he didn't see a flying animal, but did see what he called a "slow moving shooting star". Interesting how these flying creatures are linked with these space objects. Might be linked or just coincidence.

OP:

this thing flys over tree top level over his house. Now the moon was out and bright tonight and his flood light was on which lit up the belly of this creature. The description of it was at least 3 foot wingspan [this was not a hawk, eagle, vulture] as we see them commonly out in the country and all over around here, this thing was a bat like shape with the break in the wings like bats have. To the belly of it, it was whiteish in color bearing no feathers was more like hair, there was 2 of them we heard a call from the other out of site, the sound these things made was like nothing i have ever heard, its hard to explain how it sounded really not a bird like call was kind of a long rumbling growling...

5 posts later:

I didn't see that, but I DID see a slow moving "shooting star" which was strange around 7 tonight

The entire thread; Large unidentified flying object seen tonight in AL

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego
but look at the name of the channel , its named star hits hn az what town is hn?

The list of cities in Arizona can be found on the following Wiki link. The closest I can find is Hayden. No county starts with H.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

that's interesting but not the post were looking for. thanks for the effort .

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
there is a second person involved with the shooting as soon as they release there name we will search for youtube and see if we find more details on this bird .. dam i wish we could find that post from that woman.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You could always try to look back at your browsers history to pinpoint the page you are looking for. I'm referring to the one you referenced about a woman who saw a strange featherless bird.
edit on 1/8/2011 by Sparky63 because: spelling....what else!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

i deleted my history and cookies yesterday , but thanks for the idea.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
we have verified the comet, as soon as we can verify the witness to this bird we can rule out a metaphor if if we can confirm it then that will open up an even deeper mystery, ive looked threw 3 threads long threads cant find it, maybe that lady will see this thread and say something.

the lady said it freaked her out , then other posters were saying stuff about a prehistoric bird or something then she replied well at least that bird was doing well even though it freaked her out.
edit on 8-1-2011 by oswego because: more info

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

I'm not sure if you noticed, but the youtube video of the flag burning, under the info section it includes the bird information. This 'bird' story/theory may be older and include more people. I honestly have no idea but my curiosity is high.

=| If there's no flag in the constitution then the flag in the film is unknown. There's no flag in the constitution. Therefore, the flag in the film is unknown. Burn every new and old flag that you see. Burn your flag! I bet you can imagine this in your mind with a faster speed. Watch this protest in reverse! Ask the local police; "What's your illegal activity on duty?". If you protest the government then there's a new government from protesting. There's not a new government from protesting. Thus, you aren't protesting the government. There's something important in this video: There's no communication to anyone in this location. You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government? I want you to imagine a comet or meteoroid coming through the atmosphere. On the other hand, welcome yourself to the desert: Maybe your ability to protest is from the brainwash of the current government structure.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

good find!!! i am unsure what to think at this point mystery gets deeper

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

this bird is able to chat about a government, how weird

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join