It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by T3hEn1337ened
I was just thinking about all this, and wondered if the bird he mentions could be a phoenix. I realize that the description doesn't really match up with the classic description of a phoenix, but in the flag burning video where he mentions the bird, he asks the viewer to watch it backwards. Forwards, the flag burns, backwards it rises from it's own ashes. Also, since a phoenix reproduces by combusting and then rising from it's own ashes, it would be a rare bird that wouldn't need a gender.

Perhaps the description of it as scaly and gray means that it's going to die soon. It could be representative of how he views America. He could be saying that America, like a phoenix, needs to go up in flames (war) and then the people will rise from the ashes to form a new government.

Also, the fact that he was in Phoenix, AZ might support this theory?
im shore u have cracked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

This is true. The case with Charles Manson has been studied over and over again. He had this idea that he believed to be his purpose. So if Jared Lee Loughner believes it is his purpose to get his message out then he may just kill for it. I would like to see a complete psych evualtion by a licensed therapist done on him. Then they need to have that therapist on the news because in this case confidentality does not exist because he commited a crime.
I really think people need to know if he really was mentally ill and nothing more to this story. I really find him quite obssesive in his thoughts but I am not quick to label someone as mentally unstable until I see the indivual or have more information available.
I am still digging for any videos of him talking.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by T3hEn1337ened

I was researching the phoenix thing myself. Something about this whole damn thing makes me think this guy was a brainwashed assassin. I don't know why.

The phoenix is the master of Illuminati symbol. As is the eye of Horus. Again, not sure if I believe the Illuminati is even real, but if they are, could we have an Illuminati mind slave? Another far fetched theory, but hey, right now theories are all we have.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ikaika

Originally posted by Hemisphere
reply to post by oswego

Good find. When this story broke, I immediately thought of Chapman, Oswald, Hinckley and others. My instincts tell me there is a massive agenda behind this and that Loughner will be found to be a crazed loner. I sense that closing down the borders will take a huge hit here and the "Anchor baby" and other pro citizenship legislations will be buoyed despite no connection to this incident. This stooge was remotely "triggered" to do this much like Chapman was.

I am thinking this could be our "Port Arthur".

False flag, for the implementation of gun reduction.

Ditto Ikaika!
I'm glad you mentioned that. If there were legal handguns in attendance at this event I think there would have been far less damage. Again, the plan is anyone law abiding will be unarmed. The only means of protection will be had by government agents and criminals. I know, that's redundant.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JDofENGLAND

Seems more like a code the bird is a metaphor for something else, perhaps where he was or something, crazy looking birds can be genetically engineered

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

This is definitely a symptom of a broken sick society. I do not agree at all with what this man did but I could sense in him an urgency, he was stressed severely. Somewhere I read he was in the miltary, maybe he knows some inside information.
The fact that senator Wheeler was found dead recently and this is not very strange. I am not saying the two are connected but it is a further symptom of people's discontent with their own government. This also shows you how corrupt our government really is.
edit on 9-1-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Yes, but Manson was not a "lone nut". He had a following and more than that, he came out of the same relatively small government social program turned cult - can't remember the name just now - that started up our of the Haight Ashbury era free-clinic type activity during the height of MKultra of which Son of Sam Berkowtiz was later a member on the east coast. I have researched MKutlra for years now (three at least) and seen enough documents and read enough books to know that it was more and not less widespread than we think. Comments from lawyers, pschologists, and other professionals who have visited Guantanmo have described that placed as one big laboratory and brought back reports of new or unidentifed psycho-active drugs being used on prisoners - sometimes for weeks at a time. If you think the CIA didn't do that stuff in the past or doesn't do it today, I'd think again. We have been the leaders in research on manipulating the mind for some decades right now. Part of "yankee ingenuity" I guess. I don't think we can rule out Jared Lee Loughlin with his very public nutcase profile and loner identity is (well, not a patsi) really mind controlled so to speak. He's crazy, but there may be a reason why.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker

This is true. The case with Charles Manson has been studied over and over again. He had this idea that he believed to be his purpose. So if Jared Lee Loughner believes it is his purpose to get his message out then he may just kill for it. I would like to see a complete psych evualtion by a licensed therapist done on him. Then they need to have that therapist on the news because in this case confidentality does not exist because he commited a crime.
I really think people need to know if he really was mentally ill and nothing more to this story. I really find him quite obssesive in his thoughts but I am not quick to label someone as mentally unstable until I see the indivual or have more information available.
I am still digging for any videos of him talking.

Even if a psychologist comes on air and describes this guy's mental state, will people believe him/her? Most people on ATS will distrust anything that comes out of the TV or radio. It will prove nothing to many on this form, and conspiracy theories will still exist. Hell, I'm not sure I'd believe it if I heard it, but then again I've been taught to question everything. In the end we have to choose what we want to believe, which is usually determined by the type of world we (inside our heads) believe we live in.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostpigeon

That is true Manson wasn't a lone nut and did have a following. In seeing many videos on him I would defintely say he suffered from gradiose delusions. This also happened in another turblant time the 60s. We are going through another time like the 60's right now.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

I definately think he see America as a phoenix because he says watch it in reverse if u do u see the flag appearing from the ash's so if he was a anarchist that would be his goal to see a new America through chaos

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

That is a great observation. This is why I always go to ATS whenever things like this happen. People on here dig deeper, they think and do not accept what they are told.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Thanks! I'm flattered that you're so enthusiastic about my post. It just seemed to make sense; a strange bird, Phoenix AZ, and then watching the video backwards...

reply to post by IamAbeliever

I have to say, my first reaction to the youtube videos was that this guy's an MK-Ultra sleeper. His disorganized and repetitive thought process might indicate severe brainwashing, then again, maybe he's just crazy. Also, isn't there something about mind control assassins and three names? Or is that just presidential assassins? Or both?

Ah, here we go:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guess we can add Jared Lee Loughner to that list, though his assassination attempt seems like it failed, so maybe not?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The everyday average citzen may not care and will soon move to the next story when a bigger one comes up. If anyone is a deep thinking indivual they really want to know more beyond what is being told.
We don't live in a society where we are taught to look beyond the surface and dig deeper. I was listening to Real News Radio last night and the guy was talking about how the government wants us dumbed down to a certian extent that is why they put fluriode in water and toothpaste.
He also stated that the government believes they went too far with the dumbing down of america. Of course we have people like on ATS but this is the rarity not the norm. I wonder when we will be labed as "crazy" and discounted? To discount someone as crazy and not to get into more depth dehumanizes someone then people don't care what that persons motives were.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsleptIdreamt

Originally posted by tim3lord

Originally posted by BenIndaSun
reply to post by oswego

I'm not sure if you noticed, but the youtube video of the flag burning, under the info section it includes the bird information. This 'bird' story/theory may be older and include more people. I honestly have no idea but my curiosity is high.

=| If there's no flag in the constitution then the flag in the film is unknown. There's no flag in the constitution. Therefore, the flag in the film is unknown. Burn every new and old flag that you see. Burn your flag! I bet you can imagine this in your mind with a faster speed. Watch this protest in reverse! Ask the local police; "What's your illegal activity on duty?". If you protest the government then there's a new government from protesting. There's not a new government from protesting. Thus, you aren't protesting the government. There's something important in this video: There's no communication to anyone in this location. You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government? I want you to imagine a comet or meteoroid coming through the atmosphere. On the other hand, welcome yourself to the desert: Maybe your ability to protest is from the brainwash of the current government structure.

err you people do realize that this person is talking in code right?? you do know they are not talking about an actual bird right? right? just because 2 people who might be the same person spoke about the same type of object does not mean its real. all the pseudo symbology he uses is a lame attempt to describe the government. the one eye with red and blue is a dead giveaway. also the bald eagle comment and the chat about a government. this seems like a mentally handicapped individuals attempt to understand the current state of his reality. waste your time if you want i think this is a wild goose chase. pun intended. have fun.

I agree. I have a theory about the code here too. It sounds like he is talking about his drug use in code. Dirtbag potheads always use very dumb imagery to describe their drugs. He's got some new bong (beak) that is lime green glass. He uses stainless steel (grey) scales to weigh his pot. The flame he uses to burn his pot burns red (the eye), with a faint ring of blue smoke (iris) around it.

Woodpecker feet = pot leaf shape. Wings = size of his plant.

Just came to my mind because as tim3lord says - "pseudo symbology" is used to talk in code. Druggies do that all of the time, and this kid is described on yahoo as being a pothead. Some crazy meteor bird is a cool story, but it seems pretty far fetched to me.

wow!, what a theory. potheads are assassins because???????? because pot makes you delusional? Like all those real drugs (by definition a drug has to be toxic,cannibis is not) that bug pharma pushes on you for daily consumption??
I mean wow!, you are the biggest conspiracy theory I have run into on ats, ya know?
I mean, man!, you had to work real hard to get there, ya know?
I guess this explains our country's origins quite well.
They were all delusional "drug" addicts.
Those freaks that penned the declaration of Independance on hemp paper.
Thomas Jefferson, that freakk, smuggled 2500 seeds into this country from Europe to grow cannibis. George Washington grew this "drug". The flag that Betsy Ross weaved was made from hemp.
The 13 colonies had laws stating it was national security to enact laws demanding farmers set aside land for hemp production.
Man, it's obvious, we are born to delusion. Which brings the topic up, are you delusional by inheritance?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I agree. Problem with many of us here at ATS is that we don't have a lot of people and there aren't art e lot of people in the world who really know much about things like MKultra and how that program really shaped a good deal of modern psychology just by the amount of research money they were spresding around in the 50s through the 70s. An aside here for a moment. To properly credit fully where the Giffords website info came through. My partner the info from anoeher to remain unnamed website that I don't particularly find reliable, but in this case I confirmed what she told me by going to the source. Just wanted to make that clear.

Anyway, mainstream media puts tons of psychology talking heads on and they cluster in a very small group of "go to" experts, mostly supplied through government contacts. No, I don't automatically believe any psychologist who comes on Fox, CNN or MSNBC to tell us what is really real. You always have to take the extra step and go check out the studies or even the methodology of studies that these folks bring up. Much of what I learned about the subject of the CIA and "mind control" came from going back and actually tracking down the Psychology journals published by Ewen Cameron or Gittenger, Zimbardo, etc. In their own words, they tell you what "conpiracy theorists" are saying. That Loughner might be programmed insane or rather made insane by programming is not at all a wild idea. You probably can't imagine just how much money went into this. Just consider that 90% ALL research money on every scientific subject in this country during the Cold War came from government grants in some way shape or form well into the 1990s. Not all of it was sinister, of course, but I just wanted to point this out so you can imagine what a large amount of money going to psychological research actually was connected to the CIA or DoD interlligence agencies for their own purposes.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostpigeon

Yes, but Manson was not a "lone nut". He had a following and more than that, he came out of the same relatively small government social program turned cult - can't remember the name just now - that started up our of the Haight Ashbury era free-clinic type activity during the height of MKultra of which Son of Sam Berkowtiz was later a member on the east coast. I have researched MKutlra for years now (three at least) and seen enough documents and read enough books to know that it was more and not less widespread than we think. Comments from lawyers, pschologists, and other professionals who have visited Guantanmo have described that placed as one big laboratory and brought back reports of new or unidentifed psycho-active drugs being used on prisoners - sometimes for weeks at a time. If you think the CIA didn't do that stuff in the past or doesn't do it today, I'd think again. We have been the leaders in research on manipulating the mind for some decades right now. Part of "yankee ingenuity" I guess. I don't think we can rule out Jared Lee Loughlin with his very public nutcase profile and loner identity is (well, not a patsi) really mind controlled so to speak. He's crazy, but there may be a reason why.

I don't think I was comparing this guy to Charles Manson. The two are different, especially since Manson supposedly never killed anyone, he convinced others to kill for him. Charles Manson wasn't a loner, while this guy seems more like the loner type. These guys are two different animals.

I'm not arguing that the guy couldn't have been driven crazy by some Government mind-control method (as implausible as that may sound), but sometimes a nut is a nut. With the current anger and discontent that's been running through America's veins it's not at all unlikely that some nut would pick up on this anger, focus on it and then go out to commit murder.

Just look at this guy. He's on MySpace and Youtube, posting rants and videos, seeking attention. What if he said to himself one day "Wouldn't it be great if I could be remembered as a revolutionary hero?!" What better way to gain attention or even support than to plug into this American anger and commit murder in the name of a certain increasingly-popular belief?" When you're crazy enough to murder in the name of a belief and you're also an attention seeker, what better way to get the attention?

Maybe I haven't got the slightest clue about this guy, but it seems to me like he was looking to get some attention. Why didn't he turn the gun on himself afterward? He didn't kill himself in the end, though it certainly sounded like that was the plan. Maybe he wants to revel in the attention of people like ourselves, who try so hard to decipher his nonsense. He wants to be cryptic? He wants to be a mystery? He wants to be a hero? If he's got something to say he better say it in words we can all clearly understand. Otherwise stop wasting our time. Don't you feel the same?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Maybe more happen at the Army MEPS than just getting rejected for undisclosed reasons. ....from now on you'll be known as Jason Bourne.
edit on 9-1-2011 by nosaj7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
Why didn't he turn the gun on himself afterward? He didn't kill himself in the end, though it certainly sounded like that was the plan.

Wasn't he tackled to the ground before he could hurt anyone else or himself? I think they said he ran out of ammo and was tackled by a person of Mrs. Giffords' staff.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Yeah, I must say, knowing plenty of potheads, none of them are mentally unbalanced, assassination-prone, or even remotely violent.

As a matter of fact, many of them are socially and politically conscious individuals, not unlike many people on ATS. But I digress from the main point of this thread. The bird is not a bong. I'm fairly certain of this.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker

The everyday average citzen may not care and will soon move to the next story when a bigger one comes up. If anyone is a deep thinking indivual they really want to know more beyond what is being told.
We don't live in a society where we are taught to look beyond the surface and dig deeper. I was listening to Real News Radio last night and the guy was talking about how the government wants us dumbed down to a certian extent that is why they put fluriode in water and toothpaste.
He also stated that the government believes they went too far with the dumbing down of america. Of course we have people like on ATS but this is the rarity not the norm. I wonder when we will be labed as "crazy" and discounted? To discount someone as crazy and not to get into more depth dehumanizes someone then people don't care what that persons motives were.

I'd like to get to the bottom of this as well. We'd all like to know the "truth". I'll listen to a psychologist analyze this guy, and I'd love to hear everyone's perspective on his mental health, but I can almost guarantee that the psychologist who is chosen to speak publicly on the mental health of this individual is going to pronounce him as insane. I wouldn't expect to hear the psychologist say anything shocking, and I certainly wouldn't expect this psychologist to say "this man's mental instability is a result of Government mind control" even if it were true. They'll basically say he's crazy and leave it at that. Maybe they'll elaborate and say "It's all this Tea Party nonsense that got him all riled up". Maybe I'm wrong, but that's just the feeling I get.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join