It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ice09

the answer to it is, it's pretty irrelevant at the moment

sure it might be big later on if we unravel more to the story, but as of now it honestly doesn't matter

as has been stated before, it's very likely that a staff member subscribed her, either to keep tabs on him, by accidentally clicking on a link from google (they google JLL too!), or by accidentally pressing the sub key while watching his videos(ive done it many times before)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ice09

That is certainly a valid question, and could still blow this whole thing wide open.

The site is obviously maintained by someone other than the congresswoman, though, as it was visited while she was in the hospital Saturday night.

My guess is he sent a message to the account, stating he was a constituent and asking her to subscribe and view his videos....which goes back to hoping someone would watch and understand what he was trying to convey. Further guessing is that the staffer did subscribe, but never even looked at the channel. Of course, it was mind-numbing rambling anyway, nothing that would've raised a red flag even if they did watch.

Then again, stranger things have happened than if it were her and she did know him,

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ice09

<somewhat duplicate sorry ^^^ - was typing while you were typing
>
- Who maintained her youtube account? Was it staff or some 'volunteer' on the net? I could create a stream of videos for a politician and send them the link and tell them to check it out. They can link to it if they want. Depends on who really maintained it.
- They knew about him and subscribed to keep track of his future posts
- Hacked by Jared or friends
edit on 11-1-2011 by lettingyouknow because: part of my post was duplicating abvoe post by accident

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
JLL is driving me crazy. I think I am gonna step back from this and clear my head. I have never been involved in any discussions on a thread till now and well.....my imagination has gotten the best of me. I do think there is something more to this. But I feel we may not find out till it happens.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
New member and the thread is losing much credibility. Trying to get 100 stars? I call BS! And I actually thought you were trying to seriously investigate and have an intelligent discussion.

That's exactly what the government agents, paid on your dime, want it to do...lose face!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
SOLVED
See JLL was an victim of mind control,
sent to murder Giffords because she wasnt doing the work of evil.......

Everyone can rest now, phew

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wagtail
The colours 'red' and 'blue' viewed through a 'gray scale' with your 'eyes' is basically how you view one 3D image for example with a pair of glasses...
I am just brainstorming through some of the references to this rare green bird and how he describes some of it's features, don't mean to derail or anything... but hope that helps?
Wag

www.wikihow.com...

here's a little detail on the process, it's interesting but they are using the Mars rover as an example used through NASA!
edit on 10-1-2011 by wagtail because: Additional information

edit on 11-1-2011 by wagtail because: Oops sorry dont know what happened.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyeleigh
SOLVED
See JLL was an victim of mind control,
sent to murder Giffords because she wasnt doing the work of evil.......

Everyone can rest now, phew

MK Ultra ......... I feel it in my gut.......... And BTW..... What EVER DID HAPPEN TO ALL THE DEAD BIRDS??? AND FISH????? Hmmmmmmmmmmm........

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I believe it was haarp i saw a video that mapped out the range of all of them on the globe and the spots where the animals dies were the like "hot" spots. Its something environmental we know this, but not natural. Some sort of chemicals. Maybe them pumping CO2 into the ground and then fracking the earth....one thing is for sure, our gov is careless and wreckless and will kill of whatever, whoever, so they can get and do what they want.
We must stay strong, our redemption is soon to come!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I have been following this story since it broke. From the beginning something about this didn't sit right with me, and I had an awareness that this would be capitalized upon to further undermine our constitutional rights. I told alot of people that this was what was sure to follow in the coming days from the talking heads.

Presuming that Jared Loughner was at his house on Saturday morning then it is a 5.2 mile drive to the local Safeway where the shooting occurred. (SOURCE: maps.google.com...,27955,28165,28186&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=7741+North+Soledad+Avenue,+tucson,+az+loughner&cp=11&client=fir efox-a&hs=LwZ&rls=org.mozilla:en-US
fficial&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl)

Does Jared Loughner have a car of his own? If so then why take a cab?
How much is the cab fare for a 5.2 mile drive?
Has anyone called the local cab companies in tucson to try to determine which, if any, of the companies dispatched this fateful cab?

edit: The estimated fare including tip from Jareds house to the Safeway is 15$ (source:www.tucsoncab.com...)

If Jared was coming from further away than his house it would certainly be more than $20.00.

"TUCSON — Jared L. Loughner wanted change back from a $20 bill that he used to pay for a taxi ride to the Safeway store here, according to the manager of the taxi company. His demeanor was so unremarkable that the driver thought nothing of walking into.." source: www.nytimes.com...

Just going on a hunch that this is not as it seems, and the story is obviously wreaking of inconsistencies. For example: the 911 call which clearly states the shooter ran away where as other news reports say he was tackled while reloading.

edit 2:
"Maisch, authorities say, was waiting in line to take a picture with Giffords when Loughner opened fire. After unloading his first magazine into the crowd, Maisch grabbed the bottom of a fresh clip Loughner was trying to insert into his Glock 9-millimeter handgun.

As Maisch and Loughner fought over the clip, two men, Roger Salzgeber and Bill Badger, tackled and restrained the suspect until police arrived." (source: blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...)

"911: "911. What is your emergency."

Caller: "It's Giffords!"

911: "Hello?"

Caller: "There was a shooting at Safeway."

911: "Okay what do you mean?"

Caller: "I-9 Oracle. Where Gabrielle Giffords was. And I do believe Gabby Giffords was hit."

911: "At Safeway sir?"

Caller: "Yeah. Safeway." (Inaudible)

911: "Was somebody shot there sir?"

Caller: "Yes. It looked like the guy had a semiautomatic pistol. He went in and started firing and then he ran."

911: "OK. Which way did run?"

Caller: "He ran North past [inaudible]. Right next to the Safeway.:

911: "Can you describe him?"

Caller: "He was wearing a hoodie."

911: "What color was the hoodie?"

Caller: "Black."

911: "OK. The injured-did you say Gabrielle Giffords?"

Caller: "She's hit. I believe she is breathing." [Another voice yells: "She is breathing!"] She is breathing. She still has a pulse. And we got two people. And we got one dead."

911: "OK. And there's other people that are injured?"

Caller:"There's multiple people shot."

911: "Oh my God."

SOURCE: Gabrielle Giffords 911 calls released (audio, transcript) - National The View | Examiner.com www.examiner.com..."

So which is it? Did Jared Loughner run or was he tackled while changing his magazine and it conveniently jammed?

We need to figure out where Jared was before the shooting, who he was with, what he was doing, and if there is any video footage. Was Jared wearing blue jeans and a black hoodie when he was arrested?
edit on 12-1-2011 by mrphilosophias because: (no reason given)

Why has no video been released at all of the incident? While it may seem insensitive, this trial by media is even more insensitive to our constitutional rights to a trial by jury and of due process.

Furthermore, it will probably prove to be important to consider the implications of 20 people hit (how many hit multiple times?), in light of the fact that the magazine holds one in the chamber and 30 in the magazine. 911 transcript describes the shooter firing a semi-automatic weapon. I am curious how fast Jared unloaded the magazine with an accuracy of at least 68% (Giffords was shot twice=at least 21/31). How fast does a video show it all happening? Is the glock that Jared purchased from the sporting good store a semi-automatic or fully-automatic? This seems impressive but I have never fired a gun so I do not know, but perhaps one of you more familiar with these things can analyze this aspect.

Lastly, are there any recent photographs of Jared that one could use to analyze against the infamous mug shot which depicts Jared as your archetypal antisocial psychopath? The picture released by the media seems to be doctored in such a way as to elicit a reaction of repulsion from the viewer. Our affinity for symmetry as a basis of attraction is scientifically documented. The mug shot almost definitely has certain asymmetric properties, and that look in his eyes suggests either possession or psychological trauma.

pps: To the 'elite'; I see through your brain, like I see through the water that runs down my drain.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

Kyeleigh,

I too suspect HAARP might have something to do, if not everything to do with the fish and bird kills. I saw local news report from Arkansas that showed a 3D atmospheric anomaly appearing right above the bird flock at about the time of the kill drawn from weather radar and NOAA space weather data combined, if I remember right. Something like that anyway. JLL either becomes a target or a distraction if he has anything to do with that, but I think more likely he might have been a diversion or distraction and in that case we're all barking up the wrong thread while something else is going down. I've been trying to figure if he was straight up schizophrenic or MPD and can't reach a conclusion, because there simply isn't enough evidence for MPD, which would be the typical (wow, I used the word typical for something that would be anything but "typical" if it exists
!) in the case of a Manchurian Candidate, if I understand the MKultra/Monarch style of mind control. We have no evidence regarding his childhood or background, missing gaps in his history, etc., so we can't assume any mind control at work on that model apart from evidence of seeing MPD characteristics.

He seems "stable" in his personality. In other words, he does not become another person or take on the personality of an alter in anything I've seen, unless what we see is always a full on alter - that in the rest of his life and relationships, he's someone recognizably different. The alternative, however, is that there are MC agents that have a kind of "use once and throw away" mission for them. In other words, more like a schizophrenic whose personality is not entirely submerged when they are having psychotic breaks, but in which the programmed alter takes substantial primacy over the "normal", but ill person who is usually in control. Thus they live in a kind of not fully sane, nor fully insane limbo where medication is used as the favorfed means of keeping the "beast" chained. A hypnotic suggestion might be planted at a point in that person's past that is released through substitution of medication or withdrawal/removal of the moderating medication. It is not a trigger you can switch on and off, as is described in other means of Manchurian Candidate programming a la Monarch CIA or Illuminati programming. Sirhan Sirhan exhibited some aspects of being this latter kind of "ticking time bomb" agent, but the woman in the polka dot dress might have been his trigger person/handler in that case, so it also resembles the Monarch model. Whoever posted the story of the assassination of MLK's mother had a good case for that person being a bit like JLL, but he seemed to able to turn and off or was at least conceived to be a "reusable model" assassin.

Having done quite a bit of research on assassinations beginning in the 1830s, it is pretty clear that we have had the "lone nut" counter to assassination conspiracies since the attempt on Jackson and through a number of other, if not all our executive assassinations. Some agents, like JW Booth are clearly lucid and act in their own peronality, own skin so to speak, purely out of political conviction of the rightness of their actions, AND he planned to escape and survive the act (whether he did or didn't). Other situations, like Leo Czolgolz (Mckinley) or Charles Guiteau (Garfield) were assassins that it's not clear at all they had any escape in mind. Oddly enough Czolgolz and Guitaeau had something in common and that's they both had lived at Oneida, a utopian community that had strict control of social and sexual relations among it's inhabitants that may have provided a venue to "program" agents, but that is truly a stretch, so toss if you'd like. Don't know much about TR's unsuccessful assassin, but FDR seemed to be a straight up mob hit, not on him, but on Mayor Cermak of Chicago. He was not hit by the gunfire, Cermak was killed by an agent of Frank Nitti, probably acting on orders from Capone (at Alacatraz at the time). Truman's attempted assassination was a conspiracy of the everday political group kind (Puerto Rican nationalists), but the you get JFK, MLK and RFK. The Kennedy's both fit the Manchurian candidate style assassin programming and MLK might, but we don't know the assassin there. We only know that James Earl Ray wasn't he, as shown in the 1997 trial in Memphis. Now assassination debunkers will go nuts on these, but I think they're ignoring a clear preponderence of evidence that conspiracies existed in most of these cases. I also think the evidence that both Oswald and Sirhan were programmed is very strong, but only Sirhan resembles any of the make-up of JLL, and possibly Czolgolz and Guiteau, but we don't enought about them and it's stretching what have a long way to even bring up the possibility that MC programming has been around since the 1800s.

Still, I think JLL may have been programmed, but not in the way we can automatically hang on MKultra or Monarch programming. Just a thought, but I don't think we should abandon the idea that this may be the case or variant of MKultra style programming. We just need to know more about his parents and his background history in general.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I feel like these are all questions which should be addressed and they certainly deserve some digging.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mrphilosophias

These are all critical things to pin down! The only description I've heard was from the 911 call and I don't remember anyone describing how JLL was dressed and I never had the story straight of how he was brought down. I never heard he as tackled while reloading, only that the woman who tackled him did so after he had emptied his clip and tackled him while he was running away. That is a pretty big discrepancy! Anyone else answer this one?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I think the elite should start hiring some smarter people to do their dirty work...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mrphilosophias

I've seen various reports on the number of victims from 9-15, but haven't followed closely on any final tally there since I was only able to spend part of my time following this shooting and was spending a bit of it following this thread since it seemed to be giving more info than MSM. It did strike me that he was an awfully good short to hit tow of the prime possible targets (Giffords and the Judge) with fatal or what were very likely fatal shots. The Glock is not a marksman rifle (not a rifle at all, of course) and I never heard that JLL was a crack shot with any weapon, so that has always bugged me. Good quesitons!

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112 >>

join