It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DeenUS

Deen, I think I'm starting to 'get' Jared now as well. I think he has a high capacity for thought, and as a social introvert, spent a lot of time bottled up inside himself with his thoughts and his 'interesting' reading list.

He's opened his mind, but failed to fill it with meaningful information. He's filled it with information that leads him to questions, and he's failed to seek answers, he's just provided his own answers....which only lead him to more questions, which he again faultily provides his own answers for. The deeper he got, the further from reality he fell.

It would appear he leans on his own understanding. I believe he feels as though he has figured out the meaning of life, and he feels the sense of it is there is no sense to it. It just is. Because it just is, it doesn't matter what he does. I think he developed an obsession over the congresswoman when she couldn't answer his question. He felt how could she be in such power, and yet so stupid; when he, who understood it all, was kicked out of community college?

I don't know if this makes any sense to anyone else, but it does to me....and I'm going to stop before I get sucked in to it. LOL

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeSafety

i know exactly what you mean, and i agree to an extent

it seems like jared got caught into a paradox of logic, and felt that his logic was absolute, and it may be absolute

who are we to say that jared wasn't enlightened and that he was crazy?

perhaps being crazy really is being enlightened to a point??

maybe he did figure it out. imagine if you figured everything out, would you be able to convey it in words that the common person would understand? no. that's why there's wrong in the world period.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well I think you cracked his logic as far as how he posted, very plausible there but I can't help thinking......could the "bird" be a type of satellite? And the word "green" has been bandied around the media the last few years when talking about the environment and climate.

Curiouser and curiouser.....

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

regarding this subject i truly think the whole bird idea is a metaphor, and not a metaphor for an actual object but an idea

this is a very inward thinker, he reflects a lot on his ideas and entertains his theories with his own logic and beliefs, the only thing he sought was answers and if he were to discover something as groundbreaking as you guys are trying to find, he would simply begin basing his ideas based on this event that is much bigger than himself

i truly do not believe this man would kill over something like that without at least telling somebody or documenting it

however thats just my 2 bronze

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DeenUS

That's what I asked on the previous page, why would he shoot her unless it was to have us analyse his posts and finally see what he saw?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nastalgik

It does however show his birth date and month to be 9/10, so no not some old guy running a light.
A more logical explanation is the cop wrote the wrong date. Maybe HIS birthyear was 1930? They make mistakes like that all the time, you write 200 tickets a month and its gonna happen.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
wow....3 hourse of reading and catching up, you all have made good points and connections, but it hasnt gotten anywhere and i dont think it will. It's safe to say yes, JLL is another mancharian canidate, brainwashed and mind control directly or indirectly by the CIA either though a cult tie (with he stated in his ramblings that he could join with no inniciation (sp?)) Look its made such a big distraction, they are hyphing it up EVERYWHERE on tv i can hear upstaris they talk about it all day! Than they blame it one him, her, this and that just to get a rise and make an even more BIGGER distraction. Maybe he had some doubts about nasa and thought he'd ask her becuse her husband infact is a in nasa...but there is nothing more? Maybe his stuff posted online is infact not really writin by him, but by CIA agents of some sort. Its all CIA lingo, the books are all CIA lingo books. Back to the cult thing, he had a voodoo shrine, that infact when doing the "rituals" he is allowing demons in to posses himself, leaving him a different person intirely! Once led to that, he had a different concsious and even more easy to manipulate by CIA or a little birdy who told him something......dont forget the drugs and antidepressants all that mixture (which probably planned by CIA to be groomed) = DISASTER! What im saying is its obvious enough this was planned (please read my quote in my sig...) and its distracting everyone what whats REALLY going on.....so the smart thing to do is figure out....what in fact it going on in our country that they dont want us to know about??? Hmm...makes you wonder...

Might i add the president and other officials have been saying stuff (clues) like "there will be another 9/11 event soon"
and "we need an attack on our gov to get ther power back"

There are SO many reasons for this to be planned....
1.Take our rights
2.Distraction
3.Give one or 2 partys the upper hand
4.Knock off opposers (the jugde who oppsed obama on a few subjects, oh wait wasnt he supposed to be the judge on the huge bank case??)
5.For everyone to say "awww poor gov" and feel sorry, and to demonize the people
....the list goes on really.....
edit on 1/11/11 by kyeleigh because: more

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

personally, I think the bird was his way of describing his philosophy or his understanding of everything. It was something only he had, only he knew, the only "one" on Earth...but could you see it? Could you tell? No, of course you couldn't...but maybe, just maybe, you did.

IMHO, it wasn't a bird, or even anything physical, it was his creation. I don't think he really saw anything. That's why he described every part of it. It could be whatever he wanted it to be, because it was his. It was his creation, he could make it whatever he liked.

I think this was a late developing thing that came about once he totally turned off everything outside his own mind.

This is all just what I think, I should be clear on that, and I'm sticking with the metaphysical aspect.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Loughner was arrested in October 2008 on a vandalism charge near Tucson after admitting that he vandalized a road sign with a magic marker, scrawling the letters "C" and "X" in a reference to what he said was Christianity.

The police report said Loughner admitted to other acts of vandalism in the area.

The case was ultimately dismissed after he paid a $500 fine and completed a diversion program

Link www.twincities.com...
A search for C X Christianity got this link called WHAT HAPPENED TO REAL CX AS EXAMPLES BY YESHUA
Link returntofaithofjesus.netfirms.com... ened_to_real_christianity_given_by_jesus.htm

Not seen any of this before so im hoping it helps

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
to be completely honest im still not entirely clear why he did what he did.

the most promising theories in my opinion are these :

he was so caught up in his fascination with his perceived government corruption that he felt it necessary to assassinate one of the members of it

^ the reason im kind of unsure about this is because if he was really trying to get at the system, why just try to cut one limb off of it, and one not even terribly influential at that

perhaps he snapped though.

^ i dont think this is the case because through his behavior and the supposed timeframe he slipped into his madness he showed heavy indications of premeditation (when i think of this i think of his myspace statuses regarding cults, the 'countdown' post which shows an extended 9mm clip, the gun on the history book), meaning it probably wasnt a spur of the moment thing

it could very well be that he felt that nobody would understand him and he isnt able to accurately explain his theories and so he wanted to go out, and why not go out with a bang by lashing at the very government he felt his people were oppressed by?

^ plausible, although that is going out on a limb

theres also the theory described in this thread, he wanted his work to be seen, he didn't like the victim in question so he decided to try and take her out and draw attention to his works

^ if this were the case i feel that he would have done more work on the web, publishing basically everything that he thinks, from his theories to his personal beliefs, and most likely would have consolidated them.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
He makes refrence to B C E....... In the flag burn Video..... So I Did A Search On Google........ B C E
CHECK THIS OUT: en.wikipedia.org...
THIS IS VERY VERY STRANGE..... He may have been "crazy"..... Crazy like a fox?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DeenUS

The obsession over notoriety does strange things though.

Over here we had a guy who lured hookers to his home, killed them w ith a crossbow then ate parts of their body purely because he was obsessed with other major criminals throughout history and wanted to be even more notorious than they were.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ice09

Help me out....what's strange about it?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

perhaps, that does present another theory though, actually 2 other theories based upon eachother

he could have done it just to be famous for killing a congresswoman, because he felt that he was never acknowledged enough during his life. he tried to promote a revolution in thinking with his theories but couldn't communicate it so he turned to something like this to get his name known.

OR he did it to get famous for killing a congresswoman and getting his stuff read

i don't think it was the first one though, it seems like he would post more of his beliefs if he wanted them to be seen

the videos he posted were very concise if cryptic, they were aimed to anybody out there who might be able understand where hes coming from

or he believed he was enlightened and they were a plea to anybody else enlightened (are you literate, listener?) to come forth

he knows that the average person doesn't understand these.

however, maybe he did it for publicity so more people(possibly more enlightened people) could read his works?

i still feel he would have put down more on the subject, if he were doing it on the chance that enlightened people would read his works he would only do it if he could know they read it, and im sure he knew if he was going to kill somebody he wouldn't be making it back home to read his email

^ and here is a little insight in my thought process, very hectic and it moves very fast

ADD be damned!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSafety
reply to post by ice09

Help me out....what's strange about it?

I find it strange because there is absolutely NO DOUBT that he is talking in code.... Did you click this part???
"BCE" redirects here. For other uses, see BCE (disambiguation).
On that page there is European Central Bank in some Romance languages (e.g., Banco Central Europeo)
He has this obsession with "currency" and here is an acronym For The ECB..... BCE Backwards.... which fits in with is strange MO..... IDK....... I found it to be yet another compelling tid bit that he really may have been trying to warn us in code....
Just my 2 cents..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't think Oswego did the YouTube video with the drawing of the bird. I think whoever did it read at least part of this thread, though, since they mentioned "eerie" bird reference which is in the thread title. That is not so surprising, however, since this thread is one of the first things to come up when you start googling JLL. Whoever did the drawing in the video did a nice job of creating a drawing from the description JLL gave in his cryptic ramble. I still feel like there may be an encoded message there, but I can not find any tools that unscramble sentences/phrases where the words have been mixed up, only those where letters of words have been mixed up. The closest is the one where somebody reversed the text, but that was still cryptic and didn't make sense. I spent a goodly while this afternoon trying to find a "sentence unscrambler" that simply unscrambled the words instead of the letters themselves and never could find one.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DeenUS

This make sense (as well as your analysis of his thought!!!).

Plus IF you know something big and just post in a forum somewhere, it will just get lost - some people will believe, some will doubt, some will flame, and then eventually everyone moves on to next big thing.

BUT if you take an action as he did, THEN the ramblings, metaphors, or anything else will reach a much much wider people. And if it is in code/metaphor somewhat, well a large mass should be able to pick it apart. And once it is picked apart, it should reach a lot more than if he just posted a quick summary.

CLARIFICATION of some posts on here
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Like I stated before, ONLY TWO PEOPLE in this thread stated they read the alledged blog, the OP and wantstoknowmore.

I ASSUME the mods were noticing wantstoknowmore to be a duplicate of someone else (and I assume it is OP) and giving him fair warning. If it was OP and IF the blog exists, then it could have been OP clarifying without letting everyone know it was him - but then why not just give link). But mods would have to clarify if this is the case (as far as if they were the same person).

BIRD (several theories)
---------------------------------------------
-Jared did conscious dreaming, maybe he also unconscious awakened? In other words dream while in reality instead of aware while in a dream. Sleep deprivation causes hallucinations - maybe being awake in dreams deprives you of normal sleep and causes hallucinations over the long run. Possible?

-Metaphor - Like others have said, seems metaphoric. Crack it and it would help explain his actions I assume.

-Anagram - Not sure if i is an anagram and like someone said, you can make that many words say anything, but I still want to try it - just not sure how to it on a large body of text.

MUG
------------------------------
-His grin-based mug shot to me showed contentment/success/mission complete/all is good. The light from the top/left did not help his features though (like if you hold a light under your chin to make a scary face).

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Well I think you cracked his logic as far as how he posted, very plausible there but I can't help thinking......could the "bird" be a type of satellite? And the word "green" has been bandied around the media the last few years when talking about the environment and climate.

Curiouser and curiouser.....

I'm with you...... THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUS HE IS TELLING ALL OF US..... Insane? Perhaps..... Enlightend? IDK.... But TRUE ENLIGENMENT COULD MAKE A MERE MORTAL ACT "CRAZY"....... But there is something else...I cant put my dinger on it yet.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeenUS
to be completely honest im still not entirely clear why he did what he did.

the most promising theories in my opinion are these :

he was so caught up in his fascination with his perceived government corruption that he felt it necessary to assassinate one of the members of it

^ the reason im kind of unsure about this is because if he was really trying to get at the system, why just try to cut one limb off of it, and one not even terribly influential at that

perhaps he snapped though.

^ i dont think this is the case because through his behavior and the supposed timeframe he slipped into his madness he showed heavy indications of premeditation (when i think of this i think of his myspace statuses regarding cults, the 'countdown' post which shows an extended 9mm clip, the gun on the history book), meaning it probably wasnt a spur of the moment thing

it could very well be that he felt that nobody would understand him and he isnt able to accurately explain his theories and so he wanted to go out, and why not go out with a bang by lashing at the very government he felt his people were oppressed by?

^ plausible, although that is going out on a limb

theres also the theory described in this thread, he wanted his work to be seen, he didn't like the victim in question so he decided to try and take her out and draw attention to his works

^ if this were the case i feel that he would have done more work on the web, publishing basically everything that he thinks, from his theories to his personal beliefs, and most likely would have consolidated them.

But can ANYONE EXPLAIN why she The Congress Woman WAS A SUBSCRIBER OF HIS CHANNEL? THATS PRETTY HUGE......

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ice09

But can ANYONE EXPLAIN why she The Congress Woman WAS A SUBSCRIBER OF HIS CHANNEL? THATS PRETTY HUGE......
^ thats what keeps me here....this is all twisted, you can come at it at any angle but still THAT^ is the most important question....WHY?

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112 >>

join