It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jared lee loughner- errie comment on someones myspace page about a weird bird!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You shouldn't be afraid of the stars. There's a new bird on my right shoulder. The beak is two feet and lime green. The rarest bird on earth, there's no feathers, but small grey scales all over the body. It's with one large red eye with a light blue iris. The bird feet are the same as a woodpecker. This new bird and there's only one, the gender is not female or male. The wings of this bird are beautiful; 3 feet wide with the shape of a bald eagle that you could die for. If you can see this bird then you will understand. You think this bird is able to chat about a government?
now i remember someone posting here on one of these bird threads about seeing a strange big bird will that person please repost what they said again here , this is getting really strange, he has made many weird videos there is something to this story . here is the link cc.bingj.com...,c0c1bf3e
edit on 8-1-2011 by oswego because: added link

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
His Youtube channel is very strange as well. He does seem to have all of the markings of a MKUltra victim.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
sounds crazy but i believe that this bird he describes and a bird that an atser described are the same and maybe related to the shooters actions today .

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

just another story to push this homegrown terrorism snowball down the hill.. soon we will all be considered terrorists

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

I really, trully hate it for the people that were hurt and killed today. This is a horrible tragedy. Having said that; I suggest that you hold very tightly to your guns. What was that Imanual said? "Never let a tragedy go to waste".
The writting is on the wall.
Seeashrink

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

it sucks when innocents have to die to take freedoms from more innocents.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
we need to get this thread rolling, i know im on to something big. i know it.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 10-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

How long ago was the tread on the bird?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There is some other crazy stuff in his postings as well - including what looks like some YouTube videos which have since been deleted. Good find - I have no idea what it all means - its like he's speaking a different language - I guess that makes me illiterate.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

I'm with you that this could be something big, but we need to find the post.

This guy would certainly fit the ATS type (or stereotype), younger-middle aged white male based on site statistics. Maybe that post you read about the bird...was written by the same person, that would be BIG

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jayhawker

thread was 2 days ago a female described seeing a huge bird and gave same description as loughner's version.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

also we need to verify about 65 days ago or more that a comet was seen near Arizona because he claims the bird came from a comet.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
That's one freky sounding bird

I bet it's some code words

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
That is one weird comment to put on someone's MySpace. I for one am going to follow this thread closely. You may very well be onto something big as you said.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

seems that way , but why did a female on Ats give almost same description of a bird that would imply the bird is real, which insinuates that we have a bird foreign to earth that had contact with this kid that influenced his judgment, and same bird was saw by a eye witness on Ats WE need to find that post.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by oswego

also we need to verify about 65 days ago or more that a comet was seen near Arizona because he claims the bird came from a comet.

Was the post 65 days ago? On Dec 11 there was an un-listed comet/asteroid that was seen in Arizona.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd156d974a23.jpg[/atsimg]

On December 11 astronomer Steven Larson of the Catalina Sky Survey in Arizona spotted what appeared to be a faint comet not currently in any comet databases.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by oswego

There's no way to know if the poster was really a female. I don't mean to be argumentative, guess I just think it would be interesting if he was on here posting. Which could put ATS on the radar of the likes of the FBI, CIA, even the media...BIG

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

wow yes the post was 65 days ago, !
good work my friend.!!!
edit on 8-1-2011 by oswego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Only 2 days ago? Well let's starting hunting down this thread. You have me curious. Do you remember anything else about the thread that would tell us what forum it's in? Fragile earth maybe?

It's the bird I'm wondering about, mostly.
edit on 8-1-2011 by snowspirit because: added

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

it was one of the many bird threads, people were talking about seeing strange behavior with birds , then some lady said she saw a huge bird and described it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join