It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Tucson Shooter of Gabrielle Giffords) Jared Lee Loughner - Youtube account Classitup10 - In My View

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

(Tucson Shooter of Gabrielle Giffords) Jared Lee Loughner - Youtube account Classitup10 - In My View, An Educated Realist

Jared Lee Loughner has Youtube account Classitup10 (since Oct 25 2010) and uploaded 5 videos (Nov 22, Nov 30, Dec 06 and last 2 on Dec 15 2010)
In his Youtube channel page and videos, he stated his views on conscience dreaming, mind control, constitution and new currency.
His favorite activity is "conscience dreaming".

One of the things that I find pretty interesting - his precise definition "a terrorist is a person who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a political weapon".
Jared Loughner also claimed to be a United States recruit at MEPS in Phoenix.

His www.myspace.com... is either taken down or non-existent.

These are quotes from his videos.

The majority of citizens in the United States of America have never read the United States of America's Constitution.

You don't have to accept the federalist laws.

Nonetheless, read the United States of America's Constitution to apprehend all of the current tresonous law.

You're literate, listener?

If the property owners and government officials are no longer in ownership of their land and laws from revolution then the revolutionary's from the revolution are in control of the land and laws.

The property owners and government officials are no longer in ownership of their land and laws from a revolution.

Thus, the revolutionary's from the revolution are in control of the land and laws.

In conclusion, reading the second United States Constitution, I can't trust the current government because of the ratifications: The government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar.

No! I won't pay debt with a currency that's not backed by gold and silver!

No! I won't trust in God!

What's government if words don't have meaning?

U.S. government has a huge problem here. We just had an educated American on a shooting rampage. American youths are revolting against government financial frauds and crimes.

edit on 1/8/2011 by wisdomnotemotion because: better remarks

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is purely my original research and posting.

Pass it on to as many analysts as possible.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I watched the videos earlier. Either the guy is off or he did it for a reason...perhaps to help him plead insanity during a trial if he was caught alive.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

I've also saved the videos. I anticipate the Feds will shut it down soon.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

and they likely will, just like myspace. youtube takes slightly longer to commandeer thyan networking sites

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It's only the 8th day into 2011 and so many things happening.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

S&F. I was considering making a thread named "Who was Loughner?", it would be repetitive in light of your thread. I am really curious why he went all the way and carried out this act. I'm not saying this was a good thing to do, that's for each individual to consider weighing the entire situation (his life, her life, other victims, the government she works for, and so on).

I want to understand his rationale and his sentiment. I have read he was a master of grammar. Perhaps he was, but he was a student at a community college(no offense intended, I went to one too for a few years), and in one of the videos I noted a blatant grammar error. In addition, he was kicked out of a Pre-algebra class one time as reported by a classmate. They also considered him very disturbed (I take this with a grain of salt, most people would call me disturbed for my thoughts). He seems interested in 'literacy' (which seems to not be ability to read) and 'dreaming' (which seems not to be that during sleep).

Also, the phrase 'conscience dreaming' makes little sense (then again, he may be 'crazy'). The phrase 'conscious dreaming' (aka lucid dreaming) would make more sense, IMO. I watched all of his youtube videos (there were 5 at the time) and took very little away (he must consider me one of the 95%), of course a conversation in person would have been more informative.

If anyone can shed light into his rationale prior to the attack it would be much appreciated. I'm hoping someone here on ATS is like him and understood his videos, and if not like him, just discuss what else is known and your thoughts. He seems like a 'deep' person and could be quite intriguing. Regardless, he is more of a thinker than most of society.

Here is an article concerning him; Man linked to shooting called 'very disturbed'

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

When people lose everything, they lose it. - Gerald Celente

There's always 2 sides in a story. Others in the same situation as Jared Loughner might have committed suicide. He might experience financial difficulties which the government welfare/help groups neglected his requests.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
We have two threads on this now, anyway to merge them:

Ats thread

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion
reply to post by BenIndaSun

When people lose everything, they lose it. - Gerald Celente

There's always 2 sides in a story. Others in the same situation as Jared Loughner might have committed suicide. He might experience financial difficulties which the government welfare/help groups neglected his requests.

Good point, suicide is most people's exit from the world they find [________fill in the blank] when they lose it. But not him, he went on a mass murder shooting rampage, for some reason that he found quite compelling.

At first I thought this may be a govt set-up (could still be), but the government's/FBI/CIA staged killer would have been simple (I want my guns, go Allah, very fundamental anti-govt senttiments), not like this guy.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The only point in his word salad I happen to agree with is that language framing is used to control debate and thought.

The excessive use of issue framing, pushing the use of specific language to bolster the groups (lobbyists, ideologists, poltical parties) pushing their ideas is causing significant polarization. People seem to be actually unaware that there aren't just TWO sides to every political or religious idea advanced. There is serious money put into groups coming up with ways to frame issues.

This is one of the natural end points of such blatant disregard for sense. Everything is presented Good battling Evil, most people pick it up, and some take it to an illogical extreme. Illogical, but not an unexpected extreme.

However, the answer to political frame jobs isn't insanity. It is critical thinking. A point that Mr.Insane here seems to have lost touch with some time ago.
edit on 2011/1/8 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

This guy isn't revolting, he's having a mental breakdown.

His videos are weird as hell.

I think this guy is mentally disturbed.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The phrase 'conscience dreaming' makes little sense

Back when i worked as a EMT i heard the term from Schizophrenics.

Some of them believe the voices they hear are a form of day dreaming or walking dreaming.

A person diagnosed with schizophrenia may experience hallucinations (most commonly hearing voices), delusions (often bizarre or persecutory in nature), and disorganized thinking and speech.
Late adolescence and early adulthood are peak years for the onset of schizophrenia.

One danger is there are a lot of unDXed Schizophrenics out there.
some are very good at hiding there disorder from medical personal.

And unless they commit a crime or are a danger to themselves or others you can not even take them for treatment.
Sometimes that is when they attack someone violently.

Schizophrenics are can be manipulated by others if they understand the condition.

From what i have seen of the shooters postings on the internet he fits the profile of a Schizophrenic.
If someone that was skilled at working with Schizophrenics saw his posting and could met him they could manipulate him with no problem.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This guy, Justin Loughner, was virtually scrubbed off the Internet within an hour or two of the shooting - and yet his rambling, psychotic Youtube channel remains up.

Anyone else find this more than a bit telling?

~Heff

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I am doubtful that this shooter was a right wing guy. Some of the things that I have read about him and on youtube videos that I watched-especially burning the Flag-make me believe that he is from the other side of the spectrum-however, I think he is nuts. I had searched ATS to see if he used the same moniker from youtube, but to no prevail.

Its sad, regardless of your party or belief.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

edit on 8-1-2011 by Ventessa because: changed my mind. don't want to get involved.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Believe me. I had been to almost the same situation as he was.

When people about to lose it, emotion plays a vital role in preventing or exploding it. The emotion is the love from people around us. Whether there is sufficient love energy to diffuse the heat is the key.

If emotion worsens, wisdom steps in. In Jared Loughner case, there are 3 sides of wisdom negotiating at the last moment:
1. "Oh well, I'll become a beggar till my last breath." = Life goes on
2. "I'm just unlucky. My life is ruined. It's fated. Everyone has to die in the end". = Suicide
3. "I'm educated and experienced. I'm jobless. Media lies. The government neglected real help. They violated human rights / constitution. It's time to make history. I hope they understand my message". = Inflict pain & sufferings on others

If the U.S. government does not understand, then I hope people will.
However, it's always a case of too little too late.

edit on 1/9/2011 by wisdomnotemotion because: better remarks

top topics

join