It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will someone "liberate" the US the way the US is "liberating" other countries?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

When the people fear their government there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty

Don't you love Jefferson quotes.?
And here's one for the 90% you refer to and I agree..

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
reply to post by SKinLaB

First off, I like the Russians and the Chinese.

Secondly, we actually have a VERY strong defensive army.

Third, Canada is so much more like Russia and China than we are with the US. We believe in medicine and free education and such... Americans believe that everyone should fend for themselves and the "screw thy neighbor" mentality is not exactly what I would consider "normal".

I think we would be better off as allies to Russia than to the US. At least the Russian leadership has balls to say no when things are wrong or when the US protects the zionist regime to the point of idiocy.

Also, you just classified all Americans as a whole in your beliefs. Thats where you are so wrong. I don't fend for myself. I fend for anyone that is a friend to me. Believe it or not, a lot of Americans stand by that also. You are picking and choosing and basing your opinion on Americans as a whole. I know a lot of people who are pissed at our so-called Government and hate them. You don't have to put up with all the bull$hit we got to. Dont call all of us superficial and arrogant. That is far from the truth.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Ahh again bro, you hit the nail on the head. Now if we can only get the mass of idiots to listen...... How do we do that?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKinLaB

Ahh again bro, you hit the nail on the head. Now if we can only get the mass of idiots to listen...... How do we do that?

You know, I think more are awake than you realise..
Voting doesn't work as it should because, like most countries, you have a two party system.
Both are in reality the same..
I have seen visions of very large peacefull protests that are downplayed by MSM and outright ignored by Government..
So what's the answer?
Another Jefferson quote maybe?

Occasionally the tree of Liberty must be watered with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I think it already happened once but it was by stealth. As for 'Liberated', I don't think that was part of the agenda, 'Owned' or 'Ruled' better describes the takeover.

The only thing left to change is probably the name, The United States of Zion. Guess who the slaves are?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
I think it already happened once but it was by stealth. As for 'Liberated', I don't think that was part of the agenda, 'Owned' or 'Ruled' better describes the takeover.

The only thing left to change is probably the name, The United States of Zion. Guess who the slaves are?

Not me.!! I'm in Australia..
Umm, our new leaders after the last election were invited on a free trip to, guess what country??

Hmmm, maybe I am a slave..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Ha, I'm in Oz too. Don't worry, we're not slaves yet.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Keeping in context of this thread...

How is 'slave' defined?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join