It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This world is falling apart.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have been watching carefully and I now believe that the 10 degree shift in the magnetic feild is the cause to all of these birds and fish dieing (sp.). I also now believe that this is the begining stage of 2012. The Begining of the End. More and more people are believing in this everyday. And i believe it too... I dont have much else to say. Its as simple as that.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well i wont lie to you its the cause of it. For Sure but its not deadly to the planet. It will pass this kind of thing we will get used to. 2012 is the end of a cycle yes but not the end of life and close to the cycle magnetic discprepencies will appear but they are not life threatening to humans.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Your wrong. The world is not ending...

Go live your life

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Thank you for not quoting the bible OP

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
Thank you for not quoting the bible OP

I believe in God and the bible but i wont quote it on anything for endtimes or anything else. mabye aliens but no. i know that a lot of people are aetheist and dont like that either.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The pole shift is causing the mentality of some people to break. For sure. Birds and bees are not the only creatures affected by it. Just chill out ladies and gentleman. Mind over matter.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

That cycle actually has things to it. with the mayans. Their temples said that at the end of the cycle there will be a catastrophy that hurts a big ammount of the population of earth. (notice i didnt say humans). They said every cycle has ended in disaster and this one will too. and i cant remember where but something said that when the end is near we will be able to see it coming ahead of time.

So if we see this we will have to see if more ''natural'' events occur to be able to know for sure.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
does anyone know what the effects of a full pole shift would have on humans?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010
I have been watching carefully and I now believe that the 10 degree shift in the magnetic feild is the cause to all of these birds and fish dieing (sp.). I also now believe that this is the begining stage of 2012. The Begining of the End. More and more people are believing in this everyday. And i believe it too... I dont have much else to say. Its as simple as that.

I agree with you. For more information on why this is happening and what to expect, click HERE.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
True but dont be worried i can say with 100% confidence. that we as a race will be ok. The birds dying thing is well conncted to a top secret place on an island just inside of the bermuda triangle. Some have referred it to the navy's area 51. Now think airborne/waterborne viruses that attack a certain sequence of dna. Thats all i ahve to say i have already said too much.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I already know about that place. AUTEC. I probably know more than anybody about that place. I even know a few people that work there. And for area 51. well im in the air force. my boss went there for two weeks. but thats all i can legally say.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hmm maybe my source knows you then. Dont put your name on here though. Keep it to yourself.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Does anyone really know what's going on? I've read lots of these sorts of posts and there seems to be people "in the know" trying to reassure people who apparently are out of some inside information loop that are starting to freak out.

Just seems weird to me. All I can add is if you want some answers, do some research for yourself and don't rely on others to give you all the answers because their answers may not be what you want to hear. We all need to sort it all out ourselves with the information we seek and currently have don'tcha think?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yes thier are those of us in what you call the know. But ask yourself this. Would you want to be responsible for mass panic or some other bad things. Why do you think goverments hide the fact aliens are real. For the same reason us in the know keep our mouths shut.,

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

i wont. but it wouldnt really matter.for they can trace my profile to my ip or find my e-mail then traCE that to my ip.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i meant more along the lines of keeping your name hidden from our other members u know.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I understand the mass panic problem...who can handle the truth? It can be very powerful in ways we haven't witnessed. Funny how much we seek the truth to avoid our worst fears and yet it's the revelation of truth that could make those fears a reality...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Star and Flag

I agree.....

I love my ATS family and reading about the weird happenings that are clearly tangible evidences that 2012 is no longer a 'conspiracy theorist catch-phrase'

If all of these 'signs' are occurring in the FIRST WEEK of 2011, can you imagine what'll be happening by the year's end???

Heck, what will the headlines be in a FEW MONTHS???

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Your wrong. The world is not ending...

Go live your life

The world will stay here for more millions of years.
We're the ones that are living soon.

new topics

top topics

join