It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Disclosure with a small d

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Well hello everybody at ATS, i'm back finally. I have had the most eventful few month and have come back after a few plane trips and after meeting several people. which of them all the most fun was a trip to an underground base not owned by the goverment and not extremely large, I wont say which one am sure most of you can guess.

Anyway am here to give you all some hope for 2011. I could tell you what i have learnt but sadly i couldnt paint it in the perfect light that it should be. So just wait for it, i can guarantee it wont be long.

But since i cant just tell you nothing (i know how much that annoys some i was a active member before my trip)

So here goes, Just a few words on what to expect.

Wikileaks(video footage) From some goverment funded organization. *Clue*(moon)

cache of files ( leaked on purpose by wikileaks to a unknown source) will come to light.

Someone important at wikileaks will be murdered.(he is the face of free speech)

Tapped Phone Call audio recording will be released(revealing the truth about what really went on last year)

A Disaster planned by TPTB( will happen sometime near next christmas dont have exact date sorry just know that its been planned and the wheels are in motion).

Well Disclosure will happen for definate, it will happen but look at everything closely this year or you will miss the signs. Trust me i seen the broadcast and its very subtle. I think its supposed to be a warm up for the real deal. Not 100% Sure

I was Told not to say anything by Echo But he didnt say i couldnt type nothing. so technically i cant get killed for this can i. anyways i dont really care With what time is left i dont think they care what i do anymore.

edit on 8-1-2011 by True-seer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
And before someone says its all wikileaks orientated. Well yes and what do you expect after what i gave them. Turns out am not as pyscho as you all once thought. I got it right alot of the time and well be scared of wikileaks not because of what they do but because of what they will make others do,Thats thier power.

Remember when people think someone is going to tell on them at school they get in thier first and make up a story. And just like in school most of the time it blows up in the kids face. Enjoy the next year i know i will.

Live long,Prosper and have it off like rabbits.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Double Posted......

Please Ignore
edit on 8-1-2011 by True-seer because: Double post

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hey,

thank you for the heads up
I've already know this year is going to be an interesting one, with everything that has been going on.

Well have a great year! ^^

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Will do my best to have a good year.

So what do you think will happen this year. In your own opinion

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I can't take you seriously.

Your post screams "troll" IMHO.

Also, you claim to be an active member, and that you have inside knowledge of murder and the future...

I don't know you nor do I even recognize you as a poster here.

How active can you be?

Lastly, this thread seems to be a joke. Please, either clarify or expand on what you are saying or just suffer the honor of being labeled as "yet another troll on ATS mucking up what is supposed to be a legitimate area for real research and discussion".

MM

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
Will do my best to have a good year.

So what do you think will happen this year. In your own opinion

I think dozens of children will infiltrate ATS and waste my time.

What about you?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well this is a place for discussion and ask away i used to be active. Got busy around the time your comics came online. and aint been able to get to a laptop since.

Been called alot worse things than a troll and well its not my goal. If people are offended by me then i am absolutely sorry. Not my intention.

And well elaborating would be fun but i have gave enough food for thought already.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Well this is a place for discussion and ask away i used to be active. Got busy around the time your comics came online. and aint been able to get to a laptop since.

Been called alot worse things than a troll and well its not my goal. If people are offended by me then i am absolutely sorry. Not my intention.

And well elaborating would be fun but i have gave enough food for thought already.

I am not offended, I am suggesting you are making things up.

Would you believe a stranger who arrives to you with this info?

Would you allow this type of report to cross your desk without rolling your eyes and being extremely disappointed?

As far as I know, if you have inside information on a murder planned, and are keeping it secret- you are guilty of said murder once it happens.

Please explain your post clearly and expand on your information.

If you can not do that, I will have to contact people who will handle your actions here.

Thank you.

MM
edit on 8-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Without saying I believe your info or not, I hope you see that by not showing proof of the claims you make you sound just like every other "special" poster who can research & talk about their opinions but never ever deliver evidence.

Nothing personal I'd just like for once someone who feels they have real important information to share actually proves it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
how am i guilty and well only reason i have said such a thing is because murder has already been set in motion i cant stop it its already happend but failed.

Anyway cant speak anymore on this i just wanted to share a little of what i knew, not be probed by an evil looking mask.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
As much as i would love to provide facts and proof i dont have any. all i have seen has been over the last few months with my own eyes. I will take a lie detector test. If that helps.

I know how important it is to provide evidence on ATS it can get you burned bad if you just claim to know without proof but i took the risk. If i had proof this would be on the news and i would probably be dead now.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

how am i guilty and well only reason i have said such a thing is because murder has already been set in motion i cant stop it its already happend but failed.

Anyway cant speak anymore on this i just wanted to share a little of what i knew, not be probed by an evil looking mask.

How are you guilty? That is simple to answer.

If YOU have inside information pertaining to a criminal attack (like murder) and fail to notify appropriate authorities, then you are an accomplice (knowingly or unknowingly).

Further more, after a political figure was shot today, you come here with this?

Yeah, if I was you I'd expect an investigation.

Good luck spouting this sort of thing online...you will learn a lesson here. It will be good for you.

MM

PS- Again, I ask you to explain further. I will have you know I'm contacting authorities.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Contact them, you will only get into trouble for wasting police time. For one the person was thwarted in his attempt to attack the man and 2. the person was a normal person. and well i saw a vision of it. So i cant always be sure that a vision will come true so i didnt report cos i didnt want to waste police time.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
oh and not to mention am in a different country to the woman that was shot and i am 19 lol cmon whats your deal. I see things how do you expect me to stop a murder i dont know is gunna happen for sure.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Many of the US politicians have already spoken out and called for the assassination of Julian Assange. They have done it publicly on national television. They haven't been the least bit shy about it either, it's expected at this point. I hope Julian is watching himself, I for one, don't want it to happen, but it probably will.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Contact them, you will only get into trouble for wasting police time. For one the person was thwarted in his attempt to attack the man and 2. the person was a normal person. and well i saw a vision of it. So i cant always be sure that a vision will come true so i didnt report cos i didnt want to waste police time.

Actually, I'd risk trouble not alerting the authorities to your claims.

Too many folks die or get harmed by folks posting such threats.

Enjoy your day. I am done here.

MM

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Its been nice meeting you i will be back in a few days you have took all my enthusiasm away. Its people like you that ruin sites. Yes you have your own principles and conducts and yes i didnt provide evidence but how could i.

Just have some manners because next time you might *Snip* Off someone who has more information of value and if you screw that info getting out who will be hated. You not Me

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well, I have done my civic duty and contacted the FBI.

My hands are clean and if someone dies I will feel I have done my best to stop it.

Too bad you think this is some joke or something you can keep a secret.

Enjoy your week sir.

PS- In the future, please consider how dumb it is to post that you have inside info on a planned murder.

MM
edit on 8-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It was A Vision i see loads you moron. Do you listen to a thing i say

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join