It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Kills on Satellite Path?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sorry if this post is a TOSV, but I feel it could be relevant.

MASS ANIMAL DEATH MYSTERY - CLUE FOUND
... IT COMES FROM THE SKY...??

Arkansas ... blackbirds and fish massive deaths by "trauma"... then similar in Canada, Italy and England. Kazakhstan 100000 antelope drop dead... Vietnam, 150000 tons of fish! All seen in this image. The fingerprint is of an altering sine wave of a typical satellite...

Not sure if it posted so posting the link to the image shack file.
Path of kills and a common Satellite Path.

Also check the Google map for more info.

Link to google map of tagged kills.

References...
1000's birds Canada
www.youtube.com...

10000's antelope Kazakhstan
......www.bbc.co.uk...

US weapons expert murdered...
inteltrends.wordpress.com...

RT TV Russia cover most of the story - Are the elite now aiming this weapon over other countries and appear to be trying different frequencies and set some sort of space supaWeapon to vibrate microwaves that create trauma in creatures of various sizes???

100s Turtle Doves fall from the sky in Italy....

40,000 crabs washing up on chalk reefs off Kent, England...

150 tonnes of farmed red tilapia fish in Vietnam...

100 tonnes of sardines and catfish on the beaches of Paranagua, Brazil.

www.thestar.com...

The path seems traced by a satellite ... a weapon perhaps along the lines of a microwave that can have an effect at a specific frequency that targets specific sized animals only.

Nostradamus ref:
...where the 3rd Antichrist controls something in the heavens during a time of snow and rain and he strikes all with his "rod" from the sky...

Century 2 Quatrain2
5th paragraph of the antichrist on this page...
www.iawwai.com...

RT TV news coverage of "Apocalypse"
rt.com...

I am just tossing thoughts around in my head. You never know if you come up with something.

Please bare with me as I am an ATS Virgin.

edit on 8/1/11 by RenoKnows because: More information form source was sent to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RenoKnows

do you have a link on the antelope haven't heard about that one yet, now its killing big animals?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The Link you asked for.
2nd
Thousands of Antelopes Killed

May not be relevant but I was asked to Post this in with this initial post in relevance with Path of Satellites.
edit on 8/1/11 by RenoKnows because: added info.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am looking into previous mass die-offs as well as the current "in-your-face" ones.
2nd.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Correct me if i am wrong,but the antelope killed story looks dated 31/5/2010 .May 2010.

Come on ,this is ridiculous,1000's of satellites up there and you found one that follow the path of the dead animals,Wow ,what are the chances of that?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RenoKnows

thanks says it happened may 31 ,10 thought it was recent. but i see why you have it here. thanks

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I am looking into many different directions with this. If I had all my P's and Q's I would have had conclusive evidence. Although it is older it still has relevance to this wild-haired assumption. I hold no more strength in it than anyone else. It is just an Idea.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
How does all animal deaths look on the map since 2004. This map only has resent tags

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Interesting, it is just as plausible as any and more than most. Definitely worth looking into, good job finding this one.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The satellite theory is one of the few logical and rational explanations that would account for the fish and birds death globally, at a relative short period of time.

These are some of the more popular theories.

1. HAARP - may not possible as there are no anenna arrays ALL over the globe directly where the kills occured. Presumed underground facillities that generates such powers will not be able to penetrate through the ground layer even, nor acount for fish deaths.

2. Gulf stream effects due to the gulf rig accident would have been occuring on a daily basis, and not until now from the time the pipeline was plugged.

3. Geological energies or escape of gases from faultlines would have affected a massive area, not just flying birds, and would contaminate even humans around that area. And most of the fish and bird deaths had occured where there were no known geological activities.

4. Geomagnetic disturbances will only cause birds and fishes to disorientate, not drop dead from the skies at once.ALL birds would have died, not just some.

5. Scalar or anti missile bubble or unidentified obstacles - birds hitting such would indeed suffer from trauma, with heads or bone smashed like those that occurs daily when they smash at windows, but none of the dead showed such signs.

Discading the above theories, one would have only a few logical answers within the realm of known sciences and current space/military technology by advanced nations = workings of satellite or statellites, intentional or unintentional, causing the massive and quick bird and fish deaths globally using either chemicals or energies that could penetrated the air and sea( better conductor of such energies)

If it was intentionally done, we will never know for none will admit to environmental damage or even murder when human lives start to be lost due to the effects.

If it was unintentionally done, more so we will never be told, for similar reasons.

The masses have no satellite tracking systems to investigate. The only way to find out is to hope that whistleblowers will come forth - be they weather/airline radar operators or from the military in the know, of all nationalities .

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

1. HAARP - may not possible as there are no anenna arrays ALL over the globe directly where the kills occured. Presumed underground facillities that generates such powers will not be able to penetrate through the ground layer even, nor acount for fish deaths.

This is a lenghty video, but it does seem to make some coorelations with HAARP arrays and kill zones using various maps. I'd be interested in others' thought on it (especially since I know so little about it)

edit on 1/13/11 by sjrily because: (no reason given)

Interview with Ginny! More info and VALUABLE evidence about HAARP/DEAD BIRDS
edit on 1/13/11 by sjrily because: forgot link

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
last warning every ship involved in killing of life will be executed.

you have about a year to live you sick wastes of ai code.

new topics

top topics

join