It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Secret Of Fatima ....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581
Russia is not the Antichrist / Beast power, because at the end Russia is converted, as a condition for the Eera of peace. "

Only 1% of the Russian population are allegedly Roman Catholic; there is about as much chance of the Russian population converting to the Roman faith as there is of the Pope converting to Islam.

Christianity is a dying religion, and despite the Roman faith being the largest Christian denomination, it is also a dying faith in it's last stages.

Lux
edit on 9-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: mis-spelling-itis

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Not a single Secret of Fatima has ever been told to the public. What you know is disinformation.

It's so much fun to watch you buy all the BS that's dished out.

Ribbit
Not the entire truth anyway. They tell us what they want to controll us..
And control is what its all about!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer777
Christianity is a dying religion, and despite the Roman faith being the largest Christian denomination, it is also a dying faith in it's last stages.

Lux

You obviously have not read Philip Jenkins - The Next Christendom: The Coming of Global Christianity.

The projected statistics don't support your comment.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer777

You really must learn the difference between Religion and Christianity...
...they are often mixed together but they are definitely not the same.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Not a single Secret of Fatima has ever been told to the public. What you know is disinformation.

It's so much fun to watch you buy all the BS that's dished out.

Ribbit

Yelling its a conspiracy doesn't make it so.
And your holier-than thou attitude makes me think you just want to seem above others.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

"Approximately 60-70% of the world’s population, as you know it, will cease. Of those who survive, 60% of them could die of disease and starvation."

Not being funny but that doesnt really sound like the lanquage that a "divine"entity would use, especially expressing percentages.

Besides surely she knows exactly the figure rather than "approximately"?

Again the use of the word "could" seems odd....... she would know how many WILL die.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The Third Secret should have been revealed in 1960.

The Pope's have refused to release the Third Secret for logical reasons.
The top three likely reasons in no particular order:

a) The Secret contains upsetting remarks about grave sins of Church leaders(bishops, priests etc) and of the failures of the upper hierarchy of the Church. The Vatican would not be keen on releasing a Secret that condemns itself. The Third Secret is an extension of the La Salette secret which outright condemns the lapses of priests...and the Garabandal warning is an extension of the Fatima message...The Garabandal warning actually condemns severely the lapses of Bishops and cardinals.

b) AND-OR the Secret contains anti-Russian elements that would risk provoking a severe retaliation by Russia against the Vatican./ ie: Imagine the secret states that the President of Russia at the time of the release is possessed by Satan himself. (In 1980, Pope JPII stated at Fulda Germany that the publication of the secret was being delayed so as to not provoke the "world power of communism" into certain moves. The Fatima material has never used the word communism but it often mentions Russia and "Russia's errors" so I am quite certain that JPII was using the term "world power of communism" as a euphemism for "RUSSIA".) Therefore, something contained in the 3rd secret risks infuriating and provoking Russia into certain undesirable actions. Also, if means Russia is a theme of the secret. Calling the leader of Russia a demon that will end up in hell is an extreme example of things possibly contained in the secret that the Vatican would be wary of releasing. Of course, Russia would view the third Secret as a political ploy of the Vatican that attempts to undermine the Russian Orthodox Church and attempts to weaken the Russian leadership, thus Russia would react accordingly against the Vatican.

c) AND-OR the Secret contains a deadline for it's prophesied events(ie: end of the twentieth century). Imagine if the Vatican released in 1960 a Fatima Secret that mentions something approximating the words "in the year 2010 the War of Wars will commence and destroy half of mankind..." You would have in the next fifty years after 1960, one billion people anxiously awaiting the year 2010 for world war III to commence. And if WWIII does not happen in 2010???....What do you suppose would be the end results for the Vatican after 2010, with all those Catholics feeling ultimately duped by Sister Lucia and the Church. The risks to the credibility of the Vatican were simply too steep for a Pope to release the Secret.

If this prophecy of an end of the 20th century war is divine, then the 1999 Nato bombing of Serbia over Kosovo was the unrecognized break-out/beginning of this "big, big war", and the 2008 Unilateral Declaration of Independence of Kosovo was the first step of this conflict continuing towards the downfall of Russia and the world.

Here's a strange and speculative post I created recently that indicates an element of history repeating in regards to the Fatima prophecy...involving Putin reviving the role of RasPutin, Medvedev reviving the role of Tsar Nikolas II, and Zhirinovsky reviving the role of Lenin in bringing about the foretold period of religious persecution to Russia and the world: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9-2-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by Lucifer777

You really must learn the difference between Religion and Christianity...
...they are often mixed together but they are definitely not the same.

The Jesus of the Gospels seems to me to represent the classic definition of a "religious fanatic," and "religious charlatan" as do many of those who attempt to emulate him and follow his edicts to carry out exorcisms, fake healings, fake miracles, etc. Further since the stated religion of Jesus was not Christianity, but rather an extremely fundamentalist adherence to the Law and the Prophets (i.e., Judaism), this is, in my judgement a definition of psychotic, genocidal religious fanaticism. Of course, in your own private cult insider Newspeak, you can define "religion" any way you like, but this is a public forum and I am generally using public definitions of language, unless stated otherwise, since some public definitions of terms have much in common with Orwellian Newspeak, Irrespective of the way you define the term "religion" academics throughout the world in departments of "Religious Studies" will not simply ingore Christianity because you personally have a different definition of the term religion.

Lux
edit on 9-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: mis-spelling-itis

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one
reply to post by Gliese581

"Approximately 60-70% of the world’s population, as you know it, will cease. Of those who survive, 60% of them could die of disease and starvation."

Not being funny but that doesnt really sound like the lanquage that a "divine"entity would use, especially expressing percentages.

Besides surely she knows exactly the figure rather than "approximately"?

Again the use of the word "could" seems odd....... she would know how many WILL die.

As you know, the population increases in every single moment. Moreover, the definite doom depends on our prayers, and could be substantially lessen. I.e. you might not be in those 70 % if you want to, then the percent becomes less - 60%. Also, sorry but I see no need for Our Lady to give even greater details for people who do not acknowledge even the current striking messages. Second Sun!!! isn't it what conspiracy theories say about Nibiru, Planet X or Brown dwarf? If you'd like, Alex Collier who is known for his anti-religious views besides being a remarkable ET contactee, also speaks of a Second Sun visible from Mars but not from Earth.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581

As you know, the population increases in every single moment. Moreover, the definite doom depends on our prayers, and could be substantially lessen. I.e. you might not be in those 70 % if you want to, then the percent becomes less - 60%.

To me this is just another example where "divine" messages contradicts the very existence of being "divine".

A divine entity such as the one you call "Our Lady" (You call her "divine" I don't), is all knowing, she knows what is going to happen so she also knows what the outcome already is regardless of who prays or doesn't.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnSmith880
I am not sure if the eerie words translate in an odd way in other languages other than English either.
Not in Portuguese, at least with the words you selected.

But I'm sure those word games can be done in any language.

Edited to add that you should look more into some of the things you mention, you have several wrong connections/meanings.
edit on 12/2/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join