It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lost in emotion :(

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
So sorry your in grief. It hurts so much. I think the death of a dream is the worst pain. You didn't just lose him you lost a future too.

But we all have different futures, maybe not the one that was for us. Even if your life is absolutely destroyed like mine, you can still get on with it.

Yep the future may not of been the future that may of been, but there is always another way, maybe not as happy, but another way none the less.

But she was opening herself upto alot of rubbish here, and she should of understood that plenty will see the situation different than her. But its also none of our business, and she should do what she wants, and like she said she just wanted to rant, and i know what that is like. A rant is just a rant, but you also have to remember others will be reading and making opinions based on what is here.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Perhaps I did not express myself well, it's been known to happen, e
. When you love someone you imagine a future with that person. I did not mean her future, I meant the one she had dreamed of (imagined) with him.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I wish I could feel that emotion which leads to action instead of only thinking about their conclusions.

Question: What is happening when you find someone that makes everything happen for you like saving your money quitting nicotine, caffeine, and sugar. But every time you try and communicate with them you find yourself shut off from this person occluded from them Their no longer receptive to you and yet they want you to keep coming back to them just to turn you around and leave them again. And all the while I'm suppose to think that everything is going great? What is this person trying to tell me?
edit on 23-1-2011 by LOCKHEEDMARTIN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have dated many girls from work, none of them worked out, and only one still destroys every chance of me having peace in my life everyday. To be reminded every day that your love is more happy without you kills the soul so much. It is easy to be mad at the whole world because of the rotten pain it makes you feel. A daily reminder that you have to purposely look away from the one you want to avoid spending the whole day in misery. I wish things were different, not in having her but having any love from this cold world.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Went to public school...got a television and movie education?? Know what the word means Femme Fatale??

Well your not it.

Love is a wonderful thing when it works out ..but few of us deserve the roll of the dice and it always come up sevens.

Love can often be a drug for many of us until we learn to handle it. Not it handle us. This means we become grown ups. Mature.

You bring to mind a woman I knew who was so in love with a fellow...that she would go way out of her reason..just for a "Chance " to be with him. Not to be with him ..but for the "Chance" to be with him.

I tend to agree with some of the posters..you are fishing..bottom fishing. Willing to roll the dice over and over and continually ante up.

On Leave..sounds like this fellow is in the military. If so and he remains in the military, I wonder if you know what is involved with a fellow being in the military.

Lots of people carry baggage from other relationships. I've had women use that stuff on me..I tell them that I don't have alot of time to jump through hoops for their insecurities. I need a secure woman..not insecure. Ante up woman. Fish or cut bait.

Suggest you do the same..get him to ante up..instead of you constantly being the one to ante up. If not ..fold your hand and go where the prospects are better. You are not responsible for the baggage of others.

You are not here looking for a project to nurse the insecurities of others as a career.

Be very careful about love. Some of us are more in love with the idea of love than the reality of what happens out here. More in love with the idea of love than the person with whom we are involved. It takes education and discipline to tell the difference and weed out the wildlife...ie..experience. This is not something that would be taught in public schools or in movies and television.
Fantasy is just that ..fantasy. We often pay a very high price if we choose unwisely. And we cannot easily change channels if we do choose unwisely.

That you chose to go across the globe to see him..tells me alot about your needing love and willingness to try out for approval/love...and continually ante up. Does he ante up?? You don't think that some men can sense this??

Ask yourself a question...What is he offering you that you cannot get more or better somewhere or from someone else?? For all that matter ..what are you offering that he cannot get more or better from someone else.
Does he even want more or better than he has currently.

Think it through. Don't emote...think?? A difficult thing to do when your brains and emotions are clouded by a drug called Love....or even the "Chance " at love.

Think...don't emote. It is not easy to hit the reset button on these things when you get in to far. So think and choose wisely.

I am not speaking against Love here..but I am saying to be very careful what many of us think is love. We often deceive ourselves on this.

Orangetom

edit on 25-2-2011 by orangetom1999 because: adding a linie

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join