It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly the most thought provoking movie ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yes this title is pretty grandios however the movie I am speaking of and would love to discuss is called Dear Zachary a letter to a son...you can see it on netflix so you can watch it streaming. The bottom line of this movie without giving it away is the judicial system in general. We talk so much about how the police and judges are screwing over people who are innocent well this movie goes the other way. Outrage is one word to use when describing this movie but half way through it is heartwrenching. With all of the topics discussed on here I encourage all of you to watch this movie as it is a documentary that was intended to be a celebration of the person who this documentary revolves around due to being shot by his girlfiend. It's a Saturday and I promise you this will change the way you look at the judicial system and maybe some other areas you may have had some thoughts on...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

link? name?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
sorry missed it somehow apologies

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Thoriumisbest

I'm warning you ahead of time...keep a box of tissues with you..not for the faint at heart...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
"I promise you this will change the way you look at the judicial system"
No it won't ... I went to Law School ... I don't practice Law for a reason ... the whole damn system is corrupt, slanted, lopsided, arbitrary ... I could go on ... but I leave you with my overall impression ... "It's disgusting."

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yeah, it was a great movie/documentary, it is an unbeliavable story about waste, and in a way, about true evil. It's a pity so little people have heard of it
Go ATS!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

I haven't seen the movie, but I have had many run-ins with the judicial system. My cousin was murdered in front of me and my sister. We both testified to what had happened and they still got off because of a botched police investigation. Not everyone gets justice.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by klumbert

This movie not only focusses on the judicial system but a friend who took the time to make the video, friends of the murdered family and the grandparents and their love for their grandson and their son who was murdered. I know there was an earlier post with much distain to the judicial system but please watch the video..it's more than just that

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here's a link for the film.
grab-videos.com...
PLRAR!!
edit on 8-1-2011 by wideeye01 because: forgot to add the word link.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
jesus!!!!
im numb watching it.

new topics

top topics

join