It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are given 10 minutes warning - what do you do?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Quickly roll and smoke a joint, smoke it and stare at the Mandlebrot set.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think the moral of the story is - 'BE PREPARED' I've already got my survival cupboard stocked - oh that reminds me I need Stock Cubes.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i would hide my family. put on my national guard uniform purchased from the army surpluses, go out into the chaos tell them my house was clear no fifteens or weapons house is secure. then i would do that for as many neighbors as i could then i would return home make a plan from there.

then head for Arizona, they will more than likely become sovereign and form a resistance.
edit on 8-1-2011 by oswego because: add to the plan.........escape is only the beginning ..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
if it was before 5pm i would have sex with my neighbors wife again if it was after 5 then i would use playdough

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Grab photos of my kids, boyfriend, and fur family.

Hide. With lots of alcohol.

Shoot anyone that threatens me (haha, jokes on me cause I'm not a gun person so I'd probably miss anyway).

If I can't live the life of my choosing, I don't want to live. Seriously, I will be nobody's slave.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Masturbate or have sex. Whichever is more accessible.

edit on 8-1-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
open up a beer outside watching the sky

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Open a beer and go for a crap so I didnt do it in my pants when they point guns at me

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Run, run as far away as possible without stopping.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Grab a good knife, my firesteel, a bandanna and head for wilderness. Rambo style.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I would simply say to them to come back next week when I probably have more time.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I would run into my room get my stuff get my weapons and go down to my basement sit down at the bottem of the stairs and shoot whoever tries to walk in. only one entrance and I have a gun

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by benintheuk
Open a beer and go for a crap so I didnt do it in my pants when they point guns at me

Don't you know that you put a diaper on when this crap happens lol. as for the beer, make sure it is extra strong so your liver is dead before they shoot it, that is where i always aim

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I grab my son, our bug-out-packs, our rifles, and we go further into the hills. We already have just about everything we need in various places. So just being in the same area is my only worry to start. We'll deal with everything else as it occurs.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I would go sit on the toilet. Who knows how nasty they would be in the detention camps? i would bet pretty nasty.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I would have crazy sex. Then with the last nine minutes and forty seven seconds, I would eat cheeseburgers.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
i would probally get a straw and go into a bush and dig a hole and bury myself and go asleep for 2 days thats my plan

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Onet Wosix

10 minutes isn't really much of a heads up; but I do have my backpack sitting here ready to go, would take 5 of those minutes to throw my BOB kit in the Jeep and to make the three calls to start the others moving and I would be out and moving; I live in a rural area and in under 20 minutes would be at a safe haven with any luck at all

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'd go on ATS aand make a thread about it

Bet I will get ton of stars and flags.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Onet Wosix

10 minute warning is just not enough time to get
ready.I have to have a shower,wash my hair,shave
my legs,get a mug of tea and some cookies...

Seriously,I would have seen the signs to leave and
would already be at my hideout.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join