It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Protester Whom Charges Obama as a 'Tyrannical Dictator' Bent on Bringing Down U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

So you believe nibru is there? If so, then that says alot about you, and tells me that you are a Conspiracy buff. So, it is hard to debate with people like you. Not because you are "intelligent", but because of your belief system

All you need to do is look back at our history. Things have not changed, we still deal in tribal warfare, and like i said before, the worrying thing is our advancment in weapon technology. History tells you that they way we loo at the world as countries, has brought nothing but war. I have never said that we need a one world government. I have said we need to open our minds and realise there is more to life than our country. If a one world government does come about that makes the world a better place, then im all for it.

As for a one world government that is evil and wants to control us, while possible, at the moment its only a Conspiracy, no matter what you say.

How can you say i am brainwahsed when we are brainwashed to be patiotic, just like you are. If i am brainwashed to think that i want the world to be a better place, then i am glad that i am brainwahsed.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

So you believe nibru is there? If so, then that says alot about you, and tells me that you are a Conspiracy buff. So, it is hard to debate with people like you. Not because you are "intelligent", but because of your belief system

"Belief" has nothing to do with it, it has to do with whatever evidence we have... Two different things, and please STAY ON TOPIC... thank you...

All you need to do is look back at our history. Things have not changed, we still deal in tribal warfare, and like i said before, the worrying thing is our advancment in weapon technology. History tells you that they way we loo at the world as countries, has brought nothing but war.

Obviously you haven't learned enough about history because history has shown that as long as people think they are being oppressed they will revolt, and in your utopia of a One World Government there will be billions of people more than willing and ready to revolt against YOUR utopia...

I have never said that we need a one world government. I have said we need to open our minds and realise there is more to life than our country. If a one world government does come about that makes the world a better place, then im all for it.

The only way you will have people accept a One World Government is by installing a dictatorship, which will only be a "better place" to brainwashed people such as you, the MAYORITY of the world will fight against YOUR utopia simply because people have different ideas of what a perfect utopia should be...

As for a one world government that is evil and wants to control us, while possible, at the moment its only a Conspiracy, no matter what you say.

It has nothing to do with what I say... it has to do with what THEY have said, and what we know...

Shocking 1991 UN Policy Paper Describes the Exact Purpose and Trajectory of Current Copenhagen Treaty

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How can you say i am brainwahsed when we are brainwashed to be patiotic, just like you are. If i am brainwashed to think that i want the world to be a better place, then i am glad that i am brainwahsed.

You need write no more.... YOU ARE brainwashed.

You don't want a better world, you want a world to follow YOUR ideal of an utopia...and YOUR idea of an utopia will not sit right with billions of people who think differently than YOU...
edit on 10-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
My only real qualm is that she blames Obama, and not the entire system. I think that we can tie most of the events today to The Report From Iron Mountain, which calls for every major war distraction today in order to usher in world government. The report was comissioned by our own government, and I'm sure there's still some videos out there about it. It was created in the 70's.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Oh come on! It sounds like you believe in nibru, so what else do you believe in? 2012, ET coming? Oh, i can give you plenty of links if you like on people who 100% believe this and they try and back it up with their evidence.

Its clear you don't understand what i am trying to say. Instead you morth it and say i want the evil one world government, or that i am playing into their hands, which is a load of rubbish.

What i said remains true. If we don't start looking at ourselves as human beings, and not countries, then we will see many wars ahead of us, but you don't seem to understand this. You don't seem to understand the dangers we face. All you seem to be obsessed about is the evil one world government.

If you happen to be right, then i would fight that too. I will fight any kind of evil, so let me make that clear for you, so you understand. But the problem we face now is the fact that we can't live together as a race.

If anyone reads my post, im sure they can understand the point i am making. Like i said before, we still deal in tribal warfare, while our technology is advancing. You don't need to be a genius to work out how worrying that is.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Oh come on! It sounds like you believe in nibru, so what else do you believe in? 2012, ET coming? Oh, i can give you plenty of links if you like on people who 100% believe this and they try and back it up with their evidence.

Are you that much of a child that you don't understand what it is to stay on topic?...

What does Nibiru, or 2012, or ETs coming have ANYTHING to do with this topic of a global elite wanting control over the world?...

It has nothing to do with this, however it seems clear that you believe every lie told to you by your masters, so go ahead and keep believing that EVERYONE would love to live by YOUR, and YOUR MASTERS standards...and "everyone will live in peace and harmony"... You obviously haven't read enough about history...

Its clear you don't understand what i am trying to say. Instead you morth it and say i want the evil one world government, or that i am playing into their hands, which is a load of rubbish.

You do want a One World Government, but you "believe" that it will be ran by good people... Sorry to tell you this if you don't understand it yet, but the same people who are the real powers in every country will be the same people in control of a One World Government...

What would people do when EVERY NATION ON EARTH IS RULED BY THE SAME PEOPLE?... Where can they go to get away from the tyrannical grasp of such people when the rich elites have total control over the whole Earth?...When citizens are completely disarmed because "the master rich elites claimed this is the way to reach peace and happiness?...

Do you also think for your utopia to exist that "people must be disarmed," am i right?... This DOES HAVE TO DO with the topic because it is EXACTLY what the rich elites are claiming that "is needed for peace and happiness to exist all over the Earth..."

What i said remains true. If we don't start looking at ourselves as human beings, and not countries, then we will see many wars ahead of us, but you don't seem to understand this. You don't seem to understand the dangers we face. All you seem to be obsessed about is the evil one world government.

We are human beings whether we live in countries or a unified Earth... and people will find excuses to want to murder, and even for mass murders...

In YOUR utopia "everyone lives in peace and harmony" yet the rich elites are clear that they want depopulation to occur, you think they will not find some excuse to use nuclear bombs, or to start wars amongst people to reduce the population of the Earth so THEIR VERSION of a "utopia" can be achieved?...

If you happen to be right, then i would fight that too. I will fight any kind of evil, so let me make that clear for you, so you understand. But the problem we face now is the fact that we can't live together as a race.

Really? How will you do that when you and everyone else is disarmed, and EVERYONE EVERYWHERE lives under the rules and controls of the rich elites?...

Where will you run when there is no place to run?...

If anyone reads my post, im sure they can understand the point i am making. Like i said before, we still deal in tribal warfare, while our technology is advancing. You don't need to be a genius to work out how worrying that is.

I understand well your posts, you are too naive and you think that "a One World Government will be for the good of all"...

It might be what YOU BELIEVE, but it is not what BILLIONS of others believe or want. If you can't understand that, you will never understand what individuality is...

Singing kumbaya, or We are the World while 40 or 100,000 people hold hands does not make the world... More so when there are BILLIONS of people who have a different idea of what an utopia should be than what YOU BELIEVE...

edit on 10-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: add comments.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Are you that much of a child that you don't understand what it is to stay on topic?...

It has nothing to do with this, however it seems clear that you believe every lie told to you by your masters, so go ahead and keep believing that EVERYONE would love to live by YOUR, and YOUR MASTERS standards...and "everyone will live in peace and harmony"... You obviously haven't read enough about history...

Im being a child lol Im just asking, just so i know what i am dealing with. So, do you believe in nibru? do you think something will happen on 12/12/2012? do you believe ET is visiting us? These questions are important in the discussion, as you are talking about another conspirecy which is "one world government"

You do want a One World Government, but you "believe" that it will be ran by good people... Sorry to tell you this if you don't understand it yet, but the same people who are the real powers in every country will be the same people in control of a One World Government...

What would people do when EVERY NATION ON EARTH IS RULED BY THE SAME PEOPLE?... Where can they go to get away from the tyrannical grasp of such people when the rich elites have total control over the whole Earth?...When citizens are completely disarmed because "the master rich elites claimed this is the way to reach peace and happiness?...

Do you also think for your utopia to exist that "people must be disarmed" am i right?... This DOES HAVE TO DO with the topic because it is EXACTLY what the rich elites are claiming that "is needed for peace and happiness to exist all over the Earth

When did i say i wanted a one world government? I did say that if we did have one that made the world a better place, then i would be happy, thats all i said. But you seem to be missing my point and putting words in my mouth

I said that we just can't get along, and until we do, we will always be having pointless wars and situations that are very worrying for the human race. I said we need to learn to live together. To know that we are the same, but we can't do that at the moment for people's love of their country and thinking that's all that matters, So, if a government goes into a pointless war, most people will let it be, Yes, some people will question, but thats not enough. Being patriotic for your country is a primitive way of thinking.

Do you really think that if we get to the stage were we are travelling the stars and meeting other races, that we will still look at ourselves as the country we come from. I don't think so. And thats the stage we need to get too.

We are human beings whether we live in countries or a unified Earth... and people will find excuses to want to murder, and even for mass murders...

In YOUR utopia "everyone lives in peace and harmony" yet the rich elites are clear that they want depopulation to occur, you think they will not find some excuse to use nuclear bombs, or to start wars amongst people to reduce the population of the Earth so THEIR VERSION of a "utopia" can be achieved?..

When did i say it will be a perfect world? Putting words into my mouth again!
I said a better world. It will never be a perfect world.

Really? How will you do that when you and everyone else is disarmed, and EVERYONE EVERYWHERE lives under the rules and controls of the rich elites?...

Where will you run when there is no place to run?...

Like i said, i will believe it when i see it. Its a conspiracy theory at the moment. I could be wrong. Will you admit you could be wrong?

I understand well your posts, you are too naive and you think that "a One World Government will be for the good of all"...

It might be what YOU BELIEVE, but it is not what BILLIONS of others believe or want. If you can't understand that, you will never understand what individuality is...

Singing kumbaya, or We are the World while 40 or 100,000 people hold hands does not make the world... More so when there are BILLIONS of people who have a different idea of what an utopia should be than YOU BELIEVE..

Again! Stop putting words in my mouth! I never said i wanted a world government
Sigh!

Do you listen to this before you go to bed?

edit on 10-1-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Im being a child lol Im just asking, just so i know what i am dealing with.

Yes you are being childish because obviously you don't even know how to stay on topic, and you keep trying to derail the thread. The thread has NOTHING to do with Nibiru... It has NOTHING to do with ETs, and it has NOTHING to do with 2012...

I am not going to repeat this again, but if you can't contain yourself from trying to derail the thread just leave.

So, do you believe in nibru? do you think something will happen on 12/12/2012? do you believe ET is visiting us? These questions are important in the discussion, as you are talking about another conspirecy which is "one world government"

...NONE of those topics have anything to do with the goals of the One World Government...and btw, read the starter post, it IS about the One World government, and Obama...

When did i say i wanted a one world government? I did say that if we did have one that made the world a better place, then i would be happy, thats all i said. But you seem to be missing my point and putting words in my mouth

You want to get rid of all borders, all countries, and all flag, hence unless you want total anarchy you must want a One World Government, and you yourself responded that "if it is for good then you would accept a One World Government"....

What you still don't understand is that YOUR VIEW is not the view of others... What you see as an utopia is NOT an utopia for billions of people, hence there will ALWAYS be discord and violence if there is just a One World Government...

As I said, I am not going to repeat myself, if you can't understand this perhaps it is time for you to stop responding in the thread.

Being patriotic for your country is a primitive way of thinking.

What is stupid is wanting to get rid of all countries, and what is primitive is that people like you seem to think you are so high and almighty that "you think you know what people and the Earth need"...

You, and others like you want to make a decision for everyone else, and that is naive and stupid.

Do you really think that if we get to the stage were we are travelling the stars and meeting other races, that we will still look at ourselves as the country we come from. I don't think so. And thats the stage we need to get too.

Why not?... If you think that whatever ETs live out there are all peaceful and haven't fought against others then you are more naive thanI thought you were.

It is not necessary to give up ones country and ideals to be able to travel the stars.

When did i say it will be a perfect world? Putting words into my mouth again!
I said a better world. It will never be a perfect world.

Your kind of world would be worse than what we have now because you want a global dictatorship, for every human being to follow YOUR ideals and that is naive.

You better grow up and start realizing that people are individuals who think for themselves and don't need YOU to think for them...

Like i said, i will believe it when i see it. Its a conspiracy theory at the moment. I could be wrong. Will you admit you could be wrong?

How can I be wrong when we have the elites own words, and documents which clearly say what they want...

It is already happening but again you haven't been paying attention to what has been happening because you are living in a fantasy world.

It is obvious you didn't even bothered to look at the links I provided which are only a small sample of what we know the rich elites want.

Again! Stop putting words in my mouth! I never said i wanted a world government
Sigh!

If a one world government does come about that makes the world a better place, then im all for it.

All your posts are about getting rid of all countries, of all flags etc, so either you want anarchy to reign, or you want a One World Government...

BTW, Hitler and other dictators ALSO claimed they wanted to make their country and even the world a better place...

Do you listen to this before you go to bed?

Do YOU listen to this before you go to bed?....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Yes you are being childish because obviously you don't even know how to stay on topic, and you keep trying to derail the thread. The thread has NOTHING to do with Nibiru... It has NOTHING to do with ETs, and it has NOTHING to do with 2012...

I am not going to repeat this again, but if you can't contain yourself from trying to derail the thread just leave

Lol so thats a no then! It makes a huge difference because just like nibru, a one world government is a conspiracy, no matter what you say. So, if you do believe in nibru, then that says alot about you and your beliefs. But if you don't want to answer my question, then i won't force you!

You want to get rid of all borders, all countries, and all flag, hence unless you want total anarchy you must want a One World Government, and you yourself responded that "if it is for good then you would accept a One World Government"....

What you still don't understand is that YOUR VIEW is not the view of others... What you see as an utopia is NOT an utopia for billions of people, hence there will ALWAYS be discord and violence if there is just a One World Government...

As I said, I am not going to repeat myself, if you can't understand this perhaps it is time for you to stop responding in the thread.

Don't you have the ability to understand what i have written? I never said i want all the borders open. I never said i wanted a one world government. I said we need to learn to live together as one, and not just as a country. That does not mean i want a one world government. Again, you are putting words into my mouth and twisting things

What is stupid is wanting to get rid of all countries, and what is primitive is that people like you seem to think you are so high and almighty that "you think you know what people and the Earth need"...

You, and others like you want to make a decision for everyone else, and that is naive and stupid.

I never said get rid of countries!!!!!! My God! You could not make this up!

Why not?... If you think that whatever ETs live out there are all peaceful and haven't fought against others then you are more naive thanI thought you were.

It is not necessary to give up ones country and ideals to be able to travel the stars.

Do you still think we will be fighting tribal wars? Don't you think knowing and interacting with other life forms would bring us closer as a race?

Your kind of world would be worse than what we have now because you want a global dictatorship, for every human being to follow YOUR ideals and that is naive.

You better grow up and start realizing that people are individuals who think for themselves and don't need YOU to think for them...

This is really getting anoying now! Do you make a habbit of putting words into peoples mouths?

How can I be wrong when we have the elites own words, and documents which clearly say what they want...

It is already happening but again you haven't been paying attention to what has been happening because you are living in a fantasy world.

It is obvious you didn't even bothered to look at the links I provided which are only a small sample of what we know the rich elites want.

I have looked at the links. I have basically looked at every aspect of the one world government, and the other conspirecies to dominate us or inslave us. Does that mean i should believe everything i see and hear? No, it does not. I will believe it when i see it, and not just take all these conspirecies as fact!

Again! Stop putting words in my mouth! I never said i wanted a world government Sigh!

If a one world government does come about that makes the world a better place, then im all for it.

There you go again! You just don't learn! I said, now read carefully! I said i would be happy to have a one world government if it made the world a better place! And i only brought it up because you brought up the one world governments. Stop twisting my words!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I fail to see how a birther qualifies as a patriot. I mean not even the farthest leaning right wing Republicans will touch this issue - and one would have to assume that they would be all over this issue, like it was dinner bell at Donner Pass if there was the first iota of truth to it.

What I think, every single time a birther story pops us, is "I wonder what real news I am missing because time and resources are being wasted on this nonsense."

~Heff

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Lol so thats a no then! It makes a huge difference because just like nibru, a one world government is a conspiracy, no matter what you say. So, if you do believe in nibru, then that says alot about you and your beliefs. But if you don't want to answer my question, then i won't force you!

It is a conspiracy when U.S. Presidents and world leaders have talked about it?... Perhaps you should be doing some research before claiming something is just not true just because you are ignorant about it...

hillary4president.org...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Keep living in your glass house... the rest of us can clearly see what "once" was a conspiracy is REALITY today...

As for Nibiru, if you are referring to my avatar, perhaps once again you should do some research instead of blabbering away...

The painting in my avatar is an ancient cave painting found in La isla de La Juventud in Cuba, where I was born. That painting precedes the arrival of Christopher Colombus to the Americas, and experts don't know exactly who made that painting. It is not the only one either, but my guess is that it had something to do with the ancient city under the ocean found off the westen coast of Cuba...

Again, your willful ignorance is very telling...

BTW, no matter how YOU want to paint it, getting rid of countries, or not thinking about borders anymore would mean a One World Government...and again the elites already have this in mind and THEY claim "it is for the good of all"...

I will leave you with an old saying from a wise man...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber barons cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

edit on 13-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

It is a conspiracy when U.S. Presidents and world leaders have talked about it?... Perhaps you should be doing some research before claiming something is just not true just because you are ignorant about it...

hillary4president.org...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Keep living in your glass house... the rest of us can clearly see what "once" was a conspiracy is REALITY today...

As for Nibiru, if you are referring to my avatar, perhaps once again you should do some research instead of blabbering away...

The painting in my avatar is an ancient cave painting found in La isla de La Juventud in Cuba, where I was born. That painting precedes the arrival of Christopher Colombus to the Americas, and experts don't know exactly who made that painting. It is not the only one either, but my guess is that it had something to do with the ancient city under the ocean found off the westen coast of Cuba...

Again, your willful ignorance is very telling...

BTW, no matter how YOU want to paint it, getting rid of countries, or not thinking about borders anymore would mean a One World Government...and again the elites already have this in mind and THEY claim "it is for the good of all"...

I will leave you with an old saying from a wise man...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber barons cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

edit on 13-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors.

Sigh!
You are an expert at twisting people's words
I never said it had anthing to do with your Avatar! Please search my my posts of evidence of this. The reason why i ask, was because of your response about Nibiru when ask, which was this

Despite the fact that such a planet is described in many ancient texts we can't see it at, least yet

Which indicated that you may have some belief in the planet. It had nothing to do with your avatar!

And like i said before, its not about getting rid of countries. Its about us getting on as a race, which means no wars with other countries. Respecting other countries. Do you honestly feel that if we carry on the way we are, nothing bad is going to happen? If you do think this, then you are very naive. You are so obsessed with the one world government that you can't see the real problems facing our race.

We have had many wars over the thousands of years we have been here. Nothing has changed what so ever. The only thing that has changed is the fact that we now have weapons that can do terrible things. You will never see what i am trying to say because your belief will not let you. If your, or if im right. No matter who is right, both roads are worrying.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Sigh!
You are an expert at twisting people's words

Twisting people's words? no, you THINK YOU know what is best for the world but you do not take into consideration either human nature or what the global elite want, which is eerily similar to what you want.

I do not have the answers for the world, however I know that getting rid of the U.S., and it's Constitution IS A BAD IDEA, because the U.S. Constitution is one of the few that acknowledges that people are born with certain unalienable rights. You take that away "for the good of all" and in fact you will do nothing more than to open a door to a new socialist dictatorship.

I never said it had anthing to do with your Avatar! Please search my my posts of evidence of this. The reason why i ask, was because of your response about Nibiru when ask, which was this

Despite the fact that such a planet is described in many ancient texts we can't see it at, least yet

Which indicated that you may have some belief in the planet. It had nothing to do with your avatar!

Now you are the one trying to twist my words. i said despite the fact that there are ancient texts which describe this planet, and yes there are such texts, I said we haven't seen it yet, and you took out of context the above part and decided not to include the rest where I said "but the One World Government we know that exists"...

I even gave you several videos of world leaders talking about ushering the One World Government, yet you keep claiming "it doesn't exist and it is just conspiracy."

You tried to use another topic to derail this one. Sorry but no matter how YOU try to twist it Nibiru, or 2012, or ETs, have nothing to do with the topic of a One World Government...

And like i said before, its not about getting rid of countries. Its about us getting on as a race, which means no wars with other countries. Respecting other countries. Do you honestly feel that if we carry on the way we are, nothing bad is going to happen? If you do think this, then you are very naive. You are so obsessed with the one world government that you can't see the real problems facing our race.

obsessed about the one World Government?... Naaa, I can see clearly, like so many others do that one of the reasons why so many REAL problems haven't been solved is because of the global elite who want the One World Government to reign. I can say that you are obsessed with getting people to accept YOUR view of what an utopia is...

There are even documents from 1991 and even before in the UN where they clearly state that for governments and people to accept YOUR utopia that there must be crisis made such as an economic crisis, environmental crisis, and to start a movement of people who would back the One World Government to "combat these crisis", and it is stated in such papers that this is the only way they can get rid of the world's middle class and make everyone part of a global "dictatorship"...but of course they don't call it dictatorship... Which again sounds very similar to what you want.

We have had many wars over the thousands of years we have been here. Nothing has changed what so ever. The only thing that has changed is the fact that we now have weapons that can do terrible things. You will never see what i am trying to say because your belief will not let you. If your, or if im right. No matter who is right, both roads are worrying.

And do to human nature there will be many other wars even if there are no countries, and no boundaries, which is also something you continue to ignore despite claiming you know.

No matter what YOU think people are not going to see themselves as One People, or One Race, simply because there are many different cultures, and people want to keep their sense of individualism, and their cultures alive, no matter what YOU, and a few others want.

There are also billions of people who have in mind different versions of what an utopia should be like, and those other versions of utopias are totally different from your own naive version.

Sorry, but like i said belonging to a group of a few hundred, or a few thousands grabbing your hands and singing Kumbaya, or We Are the World are not going to make billions of people forsake their sense of individualism, or their cultures...

edit on 14-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors and to add comments.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
While I admire her "elan" I think her term "tyrannical dictator" might be a stretch. You can only be a dictator if the people allow it. Until then, you're just a wanna-be dictator.
As for the anti-christ?

I thought that was Soros.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join