It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

well said. VERY well said.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
reply to post by Aeons

Here, here. I totally agree with everything you say. People who crave yesteryear are sadly deluded.

What's so good about the "good old days" is selective memory.

Yes - there was some good things. But I would not trade the "safety" of being a "company man" - - for the individual freedoms we have today.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
At the shot congresswoman's YouTube, she has a subscription to her own shooters webpage. Why?

Gifford's YouTube, subscriptions in bottom left corner:

www.youtube.com...

The last visit date is 10 hours ago - AFTER she was shot. So this is probably her husband or staffers logging in. However, this image:

img717.imageshack.us...

retrieved from ImageShack, shows she last logged in two days ago - that is, BEFORE she was shot. So the subscription to her shooter's YouTube page was made BEFORE she was shot. Either she, a staffer or a hacker went into her channel two days ago and subscribed to her eventual attacker.

There could be a HUGE smoking gun here.

That is very interesting. I am assuming the lower left person is the shooter. Now, why on earth would the Congresswoman be subscribing, visiting or reading this guy's page? This really smells off.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
Not had a full read through this topic but thought I would read the last few pages and take a look at this Jared guy.

His youtube profile is fake in my opinion:

Had a look at some of the Erad3 posts, this dude was in some kind of semi lucid state based on his writing suggesting he was probably high on something much stronger than just good old weed.
edit on 9-1-2011 by old_god because: oops

What kind of drug do you think he was on? Acid? Shrooms?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowgirl

Not had a full read through this topic but thought I would read the last few pages and take a look at this Jared guy.

His youtube profile is fake in my opinion:

www.youtube.com...

Look at the videos, the number of hits in light of the shooting... I won't shout conspiracy as the actions are of someone who is/was deluded.

Just seems a little convenient that a crazy profile pops up (with the earliest post a month ago) to add some more "shock-and-awe" to the news coverage.

I would ask the question who stands to benefit from this event, what new laws are going to be pushed through and if his youtube profile is faked, who has the means to do this on youtube?

Had a look at some of the Erad3 posts, this dude was in some kind of semi lucid state based on his writing suggesting he was probably high on something much stronger than just good old weed.

Quite possibly, but someone pointed out in another thread that if you go to www.youtube.com... (whether that is her actual youtube channel or not is yet to be determined BUT it's been up for quite a while) and look at which channels she is subscribed to...she seems to have subscribed to classitup10's channel!....even stranger that it's saying the last log in to her channel was just 6 hours ago yet no mention of her death...

I can't believe people are talking about this?

The woman subscribed to her killer's youtube page...WOW!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes - there was some good things. But I would not trade the "safety" of being a "company man" - - for the individual freedoms we have today.

Were you alive back then?

Here is some concrete evidence of how "GOOD" the good old days were

According to an article in The New Republic of Dec. 2, 1991, in 1948, a married couple with median income and two children, paid only 2% in state, federal, and Social Security taxes. In 1999, Social Security was 15.3%, plus 2.9% for Medicare, out of the first $62,700 in wages, or $11,411.40, and then perhaps 30% in federal taxes…if you were lucky.... www.gold-eagle.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Police Release Photo of Person of Interest in Arizona Shooting Rampage

The person of interest was seen at the location of the event and possibly connected with the suspect according to authorities.

The person is described as a white male, about 40 to 50 years old with dark hair. He was last seen wearing blue jeans and a dark blue jacket, Pima County Sheriff's Department officials said in a news release.

Why is he a person of interest? I don't understand it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by Annee

Were you alive back then?

I am a 64 year old woman. So Yes - - I am very much aware of what I am saying.

Its a trade off. I'll take the progression over "quaint and sedate".

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EricLintScD

don't blame FPS games, Guns have been around since 1400 a.d. Humans even longer, murder even longer...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

People love to try to blame something else than what is really to blame. The person who did it, and the community he lived in. They failed hard. Guns, tea party, right wingers, music, video games.... What a bunch of agenda bent nonesense.
edit on Sun, 09 Jan 2011 17:00:55 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips

Its reported that he was seen in close proximity to the shooter just prior to the shooting.

More recently I saw a post that says they located him.
Its reported he was the cabby who drove the shooter to the location.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I am very much aware of what I am saying. Its a trade off. I'll take the progression over "quaint and sedate".

You might want to read a second opinion from outside the USA. A black woman invited to last year's Bilderberg Conference no less: www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Oh yes, and in midievil times you got to carry around swords n sh*t. It was cool, yo.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I don't live the US, and I still think you can take your fictional Golden Age and shove it.
edit on 2011/1/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Statement of Probable Cause Filed in Phoenix

On January 8, 2011, a search warrant was executed at 7741 N. Soledad Avenue in Tucson Arizona, where LOUGHNER resides. Some of the evidence seized from that location included a letter in a safe, addressed to "Mr. Jared Loughney" [sic] at 7741 N. Soledad Avenue, from Congresswoman Giffords, on Congressional stationary, dated August 30, 2007, thanking him for attending a "Congress on your Corner" event at the Foothills Mall in Tucson. Also recovered in the safe was an envelope with handwriting on the envelope stating "I planned ahead" and My assassination" and the name "Giffords," along with what appears to be LOUGHNER's signature.

U.S. Cites Evidence of Assassination Plot

Court documents filed in the U.S. District Court in Phoenix indicated that evidence seized from Mr. Loughner’s home showed that he had planned to kill Representative Gabrielle Giffords, who was in critical condition with a gunshot wound to the head. Found in Mr. Loughner’s home, F.B.I. special agent Tony M. Tayler Jr. said in an affidavit supporting the charges, was an envelope with the handwritten words, "I planned ahead," "My assassination," and "Giffords."

edit on 1/9/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This is a little speculative, and it may have already been mentioned, but do you think mind control was used on this guy? You know, to push forward an agenda. He sounds like he may have been out of it.

See, now, this may make people who disagree with the government look like loons, and terrorists. In fact, I noticed a bit of that on one of the news networks. Something like, "Was he saying anything...?" You and I both know that disagreeing with something doesn't make us terrorists. We have the right to disagree, and we have a right to protest.

More disarming of the citizens, of course, for protection from these so called American terrorists. "Yes, be afraid of people who want their constitution back, we'll protect you from them with more legislation."

It seems too convenient.

I would rather bring a few million people to the White House and protest for change. I would rather have a peaceful solution to our problems. We aren't terrorists, we are concerned citizens. We know what is going on, we aren't loons, and we sure as heck aren't terrorists.

Troy

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by Annee

I am very much aware of what I am saying. Its a trade off. I'll take the progression over "quaint and sedate".

You might want to read a second opinion from outside the USA.

I do not need a second opinion. I LIVED IT.

I'm also here on ATS - - - so I'm not living in denial of anything.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by edfranx
It's high time that Palin, Beck, Limpballs and the rest of the scum, take a trip to the hill and answer some questions. All that white man sweat mixed with the high priestess's sweat. OOO, I'm gettin' all hot and bothered thinking about it.

Did you guys ever stop to think that maybe someone is setting up Palin and the others that so many are ready to rip apart?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Why yes, I even made a thread to discuss the possibilities.

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips

Originally posted by edfranx
It's high time that Palin, Beck, Limpballs and the rest of the scum, take a trip to the hill and answer some questions. All that white man sweat mixed with the high priestess's sweat. OOO, I'm gettin' all hot and bothered thinking about it.

Did you guys ever stop to think that maybe someone is setting up Palin and the others that so many are ready to rip apart?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I don't live the US, and I still think you can take your fictional Golden Age and shove it.

For sure. Let's skip over the Equal Rights Amendment - - the Disability Act - - Women's Rights - - Gay Rights - - Medical advancement - - the continued fight against Christian dominance in politics - - that air quality is actually better today then 20 years ago - - etc etc etc.

Let me just focus on one point. Less then 40 years ago - - when I got divorced - - everything was stripped from me in every financial area. The credit history we (I thought WE) had built up over 10 years - - - did not apply to me because I had been an at home mother. Every credit card - - car insurance - - etc. was all in the husband's name back then. Married women were still second class with almost no rights. Single women had to fight tooth and nail to be treated with respect. Fortunately - my husband was a good guy. AND fortunately laws have been put into place with equality in marriage.

So Yeah! Take your Golden Age and shove it.

EDIT: and girls could be cute cheerleaders - - but not play actual baseball in Little League.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join