It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

Exactly. I am getting sick of people attempting to use this incident to attack a political ideology. The guy was wacked and we have members posting these WACKED articles.

Yeah, it does not matter the reasoning behind it was, we will just use it to attack others that do not follow our ideology. That is the classic Cloward Piven strategy.

It does not matter if it is fact, fiction or whatever, just polarize, separate and attack the opponent.

Typical MSM tactic and also statist tactic. Anything to further the power and control.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

The subscription hasn't been taken down yet, and other websites are pointing these things out too. I wonder how long it will be before the mainstream media picks this up and the sub gets removed.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Originally posted by ckstarling

Originally posted by spy66

1. He clearly understands that people dont understand what they read. That is what he means with grammar or illiterate people.

::::Everyone thinks they can read, and everyone thinks that they understands everything that they read. But the truth is only a fraction does.

2. He also tries to tell people who lacks getting their grammar right. That authority uses our lack of grammar and reading skills as a mechanism to rewrite the constitution.

He was actually not any different then anyone else here about he's views. It was how he acted upon he's views that differed from most of us. And that could have been prevented.

Oh, sure, sure. I don't disagree with you. (And as an English grad student, let me tell you that I agree TOTALLY with the point that people don't understand what they read
) Someone earlier posted the point, though, that people with mental states like his frequently only find community with others with similar mental states. Imagine how must people would react when running into someone telling them all the things he did -- They wouldn't think twice about getting the hell away from him. The thought of his needing a community (or at least an audience) would likely never cross their minds because they'd already labeled him as a "weirdo" or such.
edit on 9-1-2011 by ckstarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Thus far, the biggest mystery is why she only subscribed to two channels, one being her shooter, and with in 24 hrs of her shooting the shooters link to the woman has been scrubbed. Why did she subscribe to his channel? For those five videos?

Lets presume that that web site is managed by one of her staff and not her directly. The question then becomes, what was the link between her staff member and Jared? Was one of her staff possibly part of a cabal of enablers or handlers behind Jared's fateful actions?

I am not saying I believe this, but I think it is a valid question.
edit on 1/9/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

Thus far, the biggest mystery is why she only subscribed to two channels, one being her shooter, and with in 24 hrs of her shooting the shooters link to the woman has been scrubbed. Why did she subscribe to his channel? For those five videos?

Lets presume that that web site is managed by one of her staff and not her directly. The question then becomes, what was the link between her staff member and Jerod? Was one of her staff possibly part of a cabal of enablers or handlers behind Jarod's fateful actions?

That's what I was thinking. That she had someone manage her social accounts ect.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The Sherriff just stated that in 2007, Loughner was invited to another event by the Congresswoman's office.

Did not catch any specifics on that though.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ckstarling

I never said you specifically, but was referring to people using this incident to further their view or ideology. Yes you added a disclaimer.

I could also add a disclaimer. I actually do that when investigating things. I will post the information and ask for others to break it down.

From your article-

This relentlessly hostile rhetoric has become standard issue on the right. (On the left it appears in anonymous comment threads, not congressional speeches and national T.V. programs.) Read more www.newyorker.com...

Guy must have never heard of CNN or MSNBC which have on their shows CONTINUOUSLY people that are calling for a revolution.

None are so blind than those that refuse to see.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Sherriff currently calling for revisions to the Arizona gun laws.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

Lets presume that that web site is managed by one of her staff and not her directly. The question then becomes, what was the link between her staff member and Jared? Was one of her staff possibly part of a cabal of enablers or handlers behind Jared's fateful actions?

edit on 1/9/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

Valid, but likely a mistake on the staffer's part.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Wow the Giffords youtube page was scrubbed pretty quickly. She is now only subscribed to one, not two people. I am glad someone screen shot those. It is so vital, in every one of these cases (the recent airplane suicider, Joe someone, in Austin comes to mind) the net scrubbing begins immediately, and I am quite certain, that thanks to sites like ours, and net sleuths like us in threads like these, the "scrubbers" moniter for loose ends. So from now on, if we find something on this case and others in the future, before we even announce an online finding it needs to be downloaded, screencapped, photoed, etc and saved in more than one place (zip drive preferrably) because it WILL DISAPPEAR in the 48 hrs following the tragedy.

I suspect he used to have a channel full of videos, and what was left up was left up on purpose.

For what purpose I am still wondering.

Could you tell me what post you are talking about?

thanks

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

I hope the far right gets a real hurt of a wakeup call, the anti government anarchists on the right. For far too long they have been getting away with too much. And why does no one ever talk about the far reaching power and influence of am right wing talk radio, which dominates am syndicated national radio and brainwashes 24/7 that President Obama is akin to Adolph Hitler, and health care is akin to Soviet oppression?

And WHERE is it written only the RIGHT WING has hate speech or threatens people with guns. I have been threaten twice. Both were extreme left wingers.

In one case the threat was uncovered in a court of law after she blasted a house with a rifle just missing a two year old. Said person tried to run down my spouse with a pick-up and latter trespassed on our property, by-passing a locked gated driveway, carrying a pistol at two in the morning.

Did I do anything to either of these people? NO! The pistol caring B...tch I paid $3,000 to, so she would just leave me alone and when she could not extort more money from me she started stealing stuff, killing my animals, pouring sand in my truck engine... you get the picture.

The left is JUST as prone to violence as the right. Remember the USSR, Cambodia, and China.?
Note I am not very fond of the extreme right either OR of Sarah Palin. I think she is just another Elite Puppet.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The representative will be awake and alert in 2 days. She will have more than she had before. Nothing will stand in her way to do what she is destined to do. Providence is with her. 10:10 will become 11:11.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
At the shot congresswoman's YouTube, she has a subscription to her own shooters webpage. Why?

Gifford's YouTube, subscriptions in bottom left corner:

www.youtube.com...

The last visit date is 10 hours ago - AFTER she was shot. So this is probably her husband or staffers logging in. However, this image:

img717.imageshack.us...

retrieved from ImageShack, shows she last logged in two days ago - that is, BEFORE she was shot. So the subscription to her shooter's YouTube page was made BEFORE she was shot. Either she, a staffer or a hacker went into her channel two days ago and subscribed to her eventual attacker.

There could be a HUGE smoking gun here.

I don't understand, what is this?

Someone help me I am old.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This guy's actions at first seemed like a "hit job" but once he started spraying on the crowd, and even killing a little 9 yr old, I can honestly say that I think he was just a nut job fed up with politics in general.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by vimanarider
Sherriff currently calling for revisions to the Arizona gun laws.

Uh oh! This is just a taste of things to come for gun restrictions. He said that Arizona is the Tombstone of the U.S. He seems to be quite vocal on his personal beliefs on freedom of speech, gun laws and tighter reign on the media. I'm still trying to form my opinion on this Sheriff and exactly where he is coming from in regards to his stance on taking away many of our freedoms. In my opinion, he needs to shut the hell up until they can conclude the investigation.
edit on 9-1-2011 by Erica1631 because: error

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shikamaru
This guy's actions at first seemed like a "hit job" but once he started spraying on the crowd, and even killing a little 9 yr old, I can honestly say that I think he was just a nut job fed up with politics in general.
Maybe he was set up to look like a total nut job. Maybe the child was a accident during the gun spray. He was using a automatic weapon right? Or am I wrong?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

I agree, I didn't like some of things he said, especially to that last question.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter
He was using a automatic weapon right? Or am I wrong?

No. He was using a semi-automatic 9mm handgun.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

Does this also include Keith Olbermann, The Ed Show, HuffPost, Daily Kos...... Don't be blinded by the left/right paradigm they use to divide us in order to control us. If we continue attacking one another, we play right into their plan. This tool of division has worked for thousands of years to control the masses. Please understand that this is a part of their agenda.

Your words needed to be repeated.

Although ATS is supposed to be about Denying Ignorance we have the Elites "useful idiots" immediately jumping to the preplanned conclusions that Americans who are not leftists are somehow evil violence prone nuts.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You are right, I could have sworn I saw a screen cap with classitup's channel removed.

Originally posted by Casandra

The subscription hasn't been taken down yet, and other websites are pointing these things out too. I wonder how long it will be before the mainstream media picks this up and the sub gets removed.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join