BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'd be shocked if this guy passed the psychological test to get in to the military. I don't believe he was controlled except by his own delusional thoughts and that dangerous music he listened to.

Then how did he?

He seems to have a ghostlike background, most certainly in terms of his internet presence and persona that's for sure, like it was hastily erected at the last minute, on a schedule, but not purely according to his own intentions, that's the way it looks and feels.

My discernment on these things is pretty good, I wouldn't be saying such things otherwise.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Then how did he get in to the military? Who says he in fact was in the military? Is there any proof?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

that dangerous music he listened to.

edit on 9-1-2011 by JohnnyTHSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FrankieNinja

No, not yet. People get shot everyday.
Just the other day I was shot at for trying to liberate a garden gnome.

Now if the guy ripped her ears off and impaled het with a lawn dart...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Another Manchurian Candidate?

If y'all haven't read the book, The Committee of 300, by Dr. John Coleman, I highly suggest you do.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Somewhere earlier it said he was rejected on his military application because he wasn't 'qualified' but the military obviously couldn't disclose why

Reject him, then offer him a way in as part of an experiment..?

Just throwing stuff out there..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I was checking the origin of her name. In one site I saw on top of the family Gifford Coat of Arms, an inscription or motto, I think in latin. It was translated as :

"I would rather die than be disgraced".

Souce : houseofnames.com...

With respect.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

According to the news, the 9-year old girl had been elected as president of her student council at school and attended this with her principal. It was to learn more about U.S. government and the role of congressional representatives.

Even if not, is someone really criticizing taking a child to a "community meeting" with a local politician? Really?
edit on 9-1-2011 by Beaux because: spelling error

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
48 pages of posts speculating on just how "right-wing" the shooter was when in fact no one outside the FBI knows anything yet. Any "thinking" human who uses the Huffington post as a news site needs serious mental help. All of this reinforces my theory that "leftism"in all its forms is an emotional disorder. Why don't we wait and see what the motivations of the murderer actually were? Ahh, but it's much more fun to mold your own political rhetoric into the tragedy than to deal with facts.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Or how about you get a ex-marine with PTSD after serving in Iraq? He shouldn't have a right to bear arms either?

(True story btw: A marine was stripped of his right to buy a gun after he put on a form that he had PTSD after serving in Iraq. He took it to court and won. And I'm happy that he did. I don't remember what state this happened in though.)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Originally posted by old_god
Not had a full read through this topic but thought I would read the last few pages and take a look at this Jared guy.

His youtube profile is fake in my opinion:

www.youtube.com...

Look at the videos, the number of hits in light of the shooting... I won't shout conspiracy as the actions are of someone who is/was deluded.

Just seems a little convenient that a crazy profile pops up (with the earliest post a month ago) to add some more "shock-and-awe" to the news coverage.

I would ask the question who stands to benefit from this event, what new laws are going to be pushed through and if his youtube profile is faked, who has the means to do this on youtube?

Had a look at some of the Erad3 posts, this dude was in some kind of semi lucid state based on his writing suggesting he was probably high on something much stronger than just good old weed.
edit on 9-1-2011 by old_god because: oops

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Now it's been "suggested" on another site Gabrielle Giffords was the previous chair of house space and aeronautics and that there is a top secret military mission in space as we speak and to date there are no leaks to the purpose of and the mission.

Gabrielle Giffords was not connected on a professional basis with John Wheeler by any chance?

hmmmm just typing out loud

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
Not had a full read through this topic but thought I would read the last few pages and take a look at this Jared guy.

His youtube profile is fake in my opinion:

www.youtube.com...

Look at the videos, the number of hits in light of the shooting... I won't shout conspiracy as the actions are of someone who is/was deluded.

Just seems a little convenient that a crazy profile pops up (with the earliest post a month ago) to add some more "shock-and-awe" to the news coverage.

I would ask the question who stands to benefit from this event, what new laws are going to be pushed through and if his youtube profile is faked, who has the means to do this on youtube?

Had a look at some of the Erad3 posts, this dude was in some kind of semi lucid state based on his writing suggesting he was probably high on something much stronger than just good old weed.

Quite possibly, but someone pointed out in another thread that if you go to www.youtube.com... (whether that is her actual youtube channel or not is yet to be determined BUT it's been up for quite a while) and look at which channels she is subscribed to...she seems to have subscribed to classitup10's channel!....even stranger that it's saying the last log in to her channel was just 6 hours ago yet no mention of her death...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
"Rep. Giffords is one of the biggest champions of solar energy in Congress and has worked during her time there for national energy reform that will dramatically scale up our use of renewable energy. "
source - www.treehugger.com...
May be this is cause of killing her, or she knows something that is not covered by media and did not want to keep silence...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdOfTheDead
A guy on Fox News just stated that Marijuana caused this guy to commit this incident. I was trying to catch his name but he was on the Geraldo at Large show.

Please, what the hell could smoking weed have to do with this? Really?

LMFAO. That's god damn hillarious. Personally, I think the more press Marijuana gets, the better. Comments like these are going to make people go "what a bunch of crap".

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Okay going to edit my post, just done some further reading and analysis and noted the following:

1. ATS User Erad3 registered February 18, 2009
2. Created 4 Threads & 120 Posts
3. His threads and posts seem interesting, just seem to be reflective comments when he posts a reply
4. Has a youtube profile with videos that correspond to his threads: Jared's youtube profile
5. His first ATS thread was on the 7/7/2010, another on the 8/7/2010
6. Next two were 12/7/2010 and 13/7/2010 respectively
7. His first two posts were on the 18/2/2009 (the day he registered on ATS)
7.1 Then no more posts until well over a year later (what the long gap)
8. His first post is quoted on the following page: www.abovetopsecret.com...
8.1 Take a note of the user Christ!
8.2 On this page his posts follow the same style as Erad3
8.3 Looking at his old profile, his postings all seem to share the same type of repetition in his text with reflective sentences
9. This Christ! dude is a whole another ATS topic seeing as he claims to be some kind of god/prophet/saviour

Just some observation on my part, I am not claiming to anything above.
edit on 9-1-2011 by old_god because: missing text
edit on 9-1-2011 by old_god because: typo

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
So does anyone else think this is an attempt to create some kind of link between the internet, alternative and open forums like ATS, terrorists/criminals and any new bills that are being pushed through to control/close down the current freedom of the internet we have?

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by snowgirl

Interesting.....

and it's a hunch you knows who John Wheeler is; she must do, knowing which committees she serves on. I think I read somewhere her offices have been raided once or twice just recently.....

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

...I'm pretty sure we know there have been some kind of mind control experiments. Not only by the US - but other countries as well....

Well I can tell you that "mind control experiments" were practiced by the US military in 1975 because my EX tried using them on me.

I went home (from Germany) for a month and spoke to two different psychologists. BOTH stated he was using known military techniques used to "Break" a person and to get the heck out of the marriage or I would end up in a straight jacket.

So yes the military does have techniques to mess up the mind and was teaching them.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Ultimately, talk to him. Seems on ATS, when some nut comes in....

I will agree with you on that.

Has anyone ever thought that boards like ATS actually diminish violent acts?

People are social creatures and being able to talk to others can defuse emotions. Make one feel they are not alone.

new topics
top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant