It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15

Originally posted by CyberSEAL
Because he's certifiably nuts...

Certified Nuts are Liberals?

Can you find a medical report to verify this claim...Thanks

Are you bothering to read anything before you hit "reply"? I never said that. I'll try to explain more slowly.

This person is insane (the shooter); possibly schizophrenic. He has long considered himself a DEMOCRAT according to friends who have known him for years.

His mental incompetence negates the validity of any political party affiliation he claims. It would not matter if this person said he was a liberal, conservative or a member of the Moonbat Party...his mind could not comprehend the ideals of any of them.

My original post in this thread was to educate the person who blurted out the ignorant assumption that the shooter was "right-wing". Once you begin to understand mental illness, you'll slowly realize none of this has anything to do with politics. The shooter was nuts...period.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

What he did was indeed despicable, however I disagree that he was "certifiably nuts". This individual had the intelligence to post well-crafted arguments using logic statements, purposely and intentionally posting videos with well thought out commentary, and consciously (if the dots are connected) posted coherent arguments on ATS as Erad3 where it is obvious he knew exactly what he was talking about and purposely "toyed" with people. I sure hope he does not get off on an insanity plea.

Well-crafted arguments? Are you serious? Have you read any of his posts on ATS? They are mindless, confused ramblings...as evidenced by the community's reaction. When Erad3 posted...very few members realized what they were dealing with.

I bet he spends the rest of his life in a hospital...side-stepping the death penalty due to an insanity defense that he will achieve effortlessly.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Mind control, controlling grammar = MAINSTREAM MEDIA

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

The real question is:

Why is the government allowing the killer's youtube page to still be up? What do they want the public to see? Usually these types of pages are shut down ASAP!

Very good point.

Did NSA/CIA black ops intentionally allow Jared Loughner to commit rampage still the end?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Well-crafted arguments? Are you serious? Have you read any of his posts on ATS? They are mindless, confused ramblings...as evidenced by the community's reaction. When Erad3 posted...very few members realized what they were dealing with.

I bet he spends the rest of his life in a hospital...side-stepping the death penalty due to an insanity defense that he will achieve effortlessly.

Yes, I am serious. It is my opinion that those are not the "mindless, confused ramblings" you say they are. Just because that might be his style of writing does not make him immediately "nuts". Let's take this for instance:

"Now speeding along the empty plain,
no giant demon machine
visible on the horizon
but tiny human trees and wooden houses at the sky's edge
I claim my birthright!"

...that's Ginsberg. Upon first glance reading that seems like it was written by a crazy person. So I'm no expert in diagnosing whether this particular individual is "certifiably nuts", and unless you are a medical professional with the credentials to support backing up your rash diagnosis, then I would hesitate to just rush into calling someone nuts, or crazy even though their actions speak otherwise. I truly hope he does not get off with an insanity plea. And if the prosecutors are smart, they will be sure to try to establish premeditation. Remember, we have yet to be privy to any of this individuals private communications, such as, text messages and emails, which could possibly contain much more information concerning this individuals use of grammar and completely sane communication skills.
edit on 9-1-2011 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I think the problem here is not democratic or republican.

I think the problem here is conspiracy theories.

Systematic paranoid delusions.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion

Mind control, controlling grammar = MAINSTREAM MEDIA

He also associates the bible and religion with mind control. He repeatedly questions who the author of the bible is and asserts that it is only men, and as such, it is used for controlling the masses.

Not a new thought at all for ATS, just not as straight-forward as we are used to hearing it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15

Certified Nuts are Liberals?

Can you find a medical report to verify this claim...Thanks

Are you bothering to read anything before you hit "reply"? I never said that. I'll try to explain more slowly.

This person is insane (the shooter); possibly schizophrenic. He has long considered himself a DEMOCRAT according to friends who have known him for years.

His mental incompetence negates the validity of any political party affiliation he claims. It would not matter if this person said he was a liberal, conservative or a member of the Moonbat Party...his mind could not comprehend the ideals of any of them.

My original post in this thread was to educate the person who blurted out the ignorant assumption that the shooter was "right-wing". Once you begin to understand mental illness, you'll slowly realize none of this has anything to do with politics. The shooter was nuts...period.

I agree with one thing you said - 'none of this has anything to do with politics. The shooter was nuts'

HOWEVER,

My question was pointed more at ATS Members who claimed he was a liberal while grabbing quotes from newspaper clippings quoting people who vagely knew him (gasping for their 15 seconds of fame) as confirmation that it IS liberals who are the shooters/assassins

Disclaimer: I admit i havent as yet bothered to look at the youtubes by this person or past activity on ATS Forum

This woman was a Democrat!

Why would a Liberal shoot a Democrat?

You replied: "Because he's certifiably nuts... "

In essence, in that one reply you didnt help -. the particular mindset posting in this thread who believe Liberals are nuts and/or extremists would have taken it onboard as further confirmation: - Liberals ARE certifiably nuts, Liberals are shooters and assassins

Following me here? lol

none of this has anything to do with politics. The shooter was nuts

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Maybe he just watched the video and repeated what he saw. I honestly don't see how people are leaping to this conclusion about Erad3 from a very few posts.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Possibly another clue regarding Erad3:

In gaming circles a form of text based language called "Leetspeak" is employed, I am sure most of you know what I am talking about. In leetspeak, number can replace letters and abbreviations become standard, as do common misspellings. As an example, the word leetspeak is written as "|3375p34k."

So my first thought was "Erad3" = Erade...Easy Google for first step.
(from here on out thanks to Wiktionary for an easy connect the dots.) www.wiktionary.org...

Erade: (Italian) Third-person singular present tense of eradere.

Eradere: (Italian) to abrade

Abrade: (English) To rub or wear off; to waste or wear away by friction; to damage or make rough

Going back to Erade, Third-person singular present tense of eradere:

Third Person: The form of a verb used when the subject of a sentence is not the audience or the one making the statement.
Singular: The form of a word that refers to only one thing.
Present Tense: The form of language used to refer to an event, transaction, or occurrence which is happening now (or at the present time)

So in summary, if Erad3 = Erade, would seem to roughly mean:
"The wearing at, damaging of a thing right now"

What does this say? I have no fracking clue. I know for gaming avatars I borrow words from other languages, and I'm just a fairly average Joe. He professed to be a grammar guy, and well read. Probably it's a simple coincidence, the letters mostly match up with Jared anyway. Just an odd connection within a few degrees of separation I noticed, especially with the meaning being a bit foreshadowy in hindsight.
Figured it wouldn't hurt anything to put it out there.
edit on 9-1-2011 by blamethegreys because: I made frowny faces on accident!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Did anyone provoke Jared Loughner to commit the rampage?

Who will benefit from this event?
More spending on homeland security. Law enforcements. Security services.
This event occurred a day after Dennis Kucinich commented Pentagon was missing trillions of dollars they couldn't account for.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Could well equate to the amount in which your in the black... PH33R M3!!!

The pentagon is gayathon. No matter who runs your country democrats or aristocats, the pentagon goes on blowing the world away... literally.
edit on 9/1/11 by spearhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion

Did anyone provoke Jared Loughner to commit the rampage?

Who will benefit from this event?
More spending on homeland security. Law enforcements. Security services.
This event occurred a day after Dennis Kucinich commented Pentagon was missing trillions of dollars they couldn't account for.

When you figure life out, and realize you're just the ant in the bee hive you really can't be blamed for your actions.
They call you insane for not accepting their explanations of what has been and what will be. He was just fed up with everything, he wasn't expecting to be caught, he was hoping to be gunned down as most others have been.

The 2 Muslim members of congress have already increased their own security details. The attack wasn't on a Muslim, and not motivated by religion so its pretty pathetic that they would have a press release stating so.

Losing a 9 year old child is a shame, he lost any type of respect anyone could possibly have found in his actions.

And the police just released a picture of a 52 year old in connection with this horrific incident
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
A guy on Fox News just stated that Marijuana caused this guy to commit this incident. I was trying to catch his name but he was on the Geraldo at Large show.

Please, what the hell could smoking weed have to do with this? Really?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This is not the America I have known and loved,it has become a joke and the world is laughing and wondering how long this country will last. As Eldridge Cleaver once said "Violence is as American as apple pie". The tea baggers are wishing this whloe thing into the corn field by saying the crazy is a liberal. No proof yet who or what he is just media BS.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Who needs MKULTRA. People are easily programmable.

This act will be blamed on the alternative media and the patriot movement: the "Constitutionalists", pro 2nd Amendment types, NWO critics, those against the "Federal Reserve", 9/11 Truthers etc.

And those pointing the fingers will conveniently ignore the obvious hypocrisies:

Discovery Channel hostage crisis ends with gunman's death

Lee said at the time that he experienced an ‘‘awakening” when he watched former Vice President Al Gore’s environmental documentary ‘‘An Inconvenient Truth.”

He said the network and its affiliates should stop "encouraging the birth of any more parasitic human infants." Instead, he said, it should air "programs encouraging human sterilization and infertility." "NO MORE BABIES!

Population growth is a real crisis," he wrote.

There are unstable people on both sides of the aisle, but one thing is clear, there are a lot of people who feel that the politicians are taking us down a path which is doing more harm than good. They view our country as an Oligarchy and the government as nothing more than hired agents who work for PACs and special interests.
edit on 9-1-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdOfTheDead
And the police just released a picture of a 52 year old in connection with this horrific incident
www.foxnews.com...

Your fox article takes us to a photo of:

'House Speaker John Boehner reenacts the swearing in of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Ariz., on Capitol Hill in Washington,' .... taken last week

Are you suggesting Speaker of the House John Boehner is the second person police suspect is connected to the assassination of Gifford?

Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, from the Pima County Sheriff's Department, said in a statement that a second person was seen at the location of the shooting, and was possibly associated with the suspect in custody. The person was described as a Caucasian male with dark hair, approximately 40-50 years old, who was last seen wearing blue jeans and a dark blue jacket

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EdOfTheDead

Nothing at all, I hit that # for 10 years. It makes you more motivated to do nothing, rather to plan a hick city showdown.
Any excuse rather than, "our people are well and truly sharded in the head" will do when the people are well and truly sharded....
You know the people are especially sharded when they immediately start pointing fingers at political sides. It's all a big show. People kill other people conspiracy or not. The fact that your nation is so divided by its politcal motivations shows that there has been a civil war raving since the days of hicks VS hacks.
You chiselers.....

edit on 9/1/11 by spearhead because: suck

edit on 9/1/11 by spearhead because: my

edit on 9/1/11 by spearhead because: p3n15

edit on 9/1/11 by spearhead because: !!!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EdOfTheDead

I saw this too. I expect a YouTube video to be up soon. It was a prosecutor/former law enforcement officer.

If they are willing to pin this on something as popular and unrelated as marijuana, there's no reason this can't be pinned on patriots, conspiracy theorists, constitutionalists, etc.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuugha

First of all, Ihave to apologize to nuugha for replying to his or her post. It was the first dismissive post I could locate with and occular migraine kicking off. I'm going to bed because i'm tired and not seeing well enough to type or read right now.. Did anybody notice that way beck around page 8 or 9 someone brought up the tow birthdates of Jared Loughlins in AZ court records. one is 1988 and the other is 1939, Loughlilin ;is not this kidj's real name and his identity is frabricated by the TPTB.. Yes he's mentally ill, but I think the illness is prgrammeing a la MKultra. It bears more than a few marks of that. :He's certainlynot stupid, even if he is crazy and his posts illustrate he is highly literate - using very little from his so called "favorite books" I might add. /that's also about the time the thread was joined by a number of flaming posters who ridicule any rationale explanation. ;he's just a crazy lone nut right? Afetr all he fits the pattern; he has three names. I think you all are getting to close to something and they'll be a dozen or so folks chiming in that there's "nothing to see here folks" from now on. I'll be back tomorrow, but thanks for a truly amazing amalgamtion of incredible detective work. It's what ATS provides best when it''s at its best. Good night and sorry again for multiple bad typing errors.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join