It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If the shooter was a victim of government mind control, he will most likely hang himself within the next couple of days. For that matter if the government was involved at all, he will hang himself, be hung and called suicide, or there will be a Jack Ruby popping up. Either way it should be complete within 48 hours.

edit on 8-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

I thought I was imagining things. I heard the baby had died thingee twice on CNN. But then, they screwed everything up so bad today. I can't believe the reporting.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Examples of father and son extremist shooters before: I bet the 50 year old is the father.

Crazies teach their children to be crazy.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

Never let a good crisis go to waste. - I seem to remember hearing that somewhere before.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
CNN 5:33 PM PST Family Friend of the Kelly's speaks...Richard Carmona...definitely a pro at it. Ohh, why former Surgeon General Grateful to the first responders, two heroes that took the shooter down, trauma center, triage and surgery center. More catastrophe was averted. Congresswoman is critical, still possible she could survive. He is crying on camera. He does not know, he has optimism. Still under investigation. Long term brain damage hard to say at this time.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

I do not know, the formally elected Sheriff of Pima County showed total compassion for this young man today bordered on protection and was definitely compassion.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I see them using this as an excuse to crack down on anyone saying anything against the government, Conspiracy Theorists,Patriots, anyone who doesn't like the way this country is going. Be prepared for even more "security by DHS. This was truly a tragic thing that happened today. And they will use it to their advantage.

This shooter just set the Patriot Movement back to the Stone Age...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
reply to post by woodwytch

Examples of father and son extremist shooters before: I bet the 50 year old is the father.

Crazies teach their children to be crazy.

Y'know the same thing crossed my mind when he said it ... apparently they have photographs of the second guy but they are not able to release them yet (didn't say why).

Woody

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelwrangler
reply to post by EssenSieMich

I do not know, the formally elected Sheriff of Pima County showed total compassion for this young man today bordered on protection and was definitely compassion.

It wouldn't be the local sheriff, it would happen while he was alone, or in transit.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
For anyone who is interested, I was just looking at this guy's YouTube channel. It looks like he has made and uploaded 5 videos, and has 1 additional video that he added to his channel as a favorite. His homemade videos clearly reveal a deeply psychotic individual. His thoughts are rambling and completely non-sensical. I'll include a link to his channel if anyone wishes to see. May God take care of all the victims, especially the child...

www.youtube.com.../u/4/E8Wr6AeZTCE

link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

In my view, children shouldn't be harmed in any, way, shape, or form. Yet on your other statement about things not getting to the point where action is not the answer; I think in some cases it is. We as a country of citizens have been pushed around for over a decade. Forced to swallow laws that invade our privacy: from what we do in our homes to what we eat. Where does it end?....We have big pharmaceutical heads and food industry tycoons running our FDA. We have unknown group of rich elites taxing our own Government to print paper money. We have a Federal Government forcing us to buy insurance and tax small business. And the list goes on....

link   
reply to post by staciebee

Well, the Sheriff (and the FBI obviously was there for interrogation) is not buying that profile. Let's see if it sticks.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Who else has watched his youtube channel. What a got from it was a very disllusioned young man who was either in the miltary or going to be in the miltary in some way. He found out some government secrets or possibly was victim of some sort of experiments.He seems like a very intelligent person.
I would say his IQ is way off the charts so much that he gets trapped in his own thoughts; he repeats himself in a circular fashion everything is connected to an overall premise. He believe his words are very important and they are. He believes he is doing something good. This does not seem like some whacko who just went off. He probably thought things out. He wanted to make a point and he did in the wrong way.
I would like others to comment on the you tube videos and their anyalsis I would love to hear from others who have a background in psychology as well.
edit on 8-1-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has watched the gunman's youtube videos, but I watched 2 of them, and they're kind of strange..

First video was right before he gunned them down:
www.youtube.com...

Second video made days prior:
www.youtube.com...

Has anyone deciphered what those numbers meant that he was talking about?
I've read up some on it,
www.chacha.com...

He may have also showed signs of possible schizophrenia.
Though some of what he said it understandable, but then some is...??

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
While this is a tragedy, and my sympathies and positive thoughts go out to the victims of this crime...why don't they start going after all the damn known drug dealers in the neighborhoods? People get shot all the time in this country. Law enforcement officers know who gang members are, have them profiled, yet continue to let them roam the streets, selling drugs, and terrorizing neighborhoods. Why not crack down on known criminals? It's so easy to just walk down any street in our country and buy drugs, guns, a prostitute or anything you want if you have enough money. It's not that I don't care...it's that just because she was a political figure everybody makes a big deal out of it. People are shot at every day...and nothing is done about it, known criminals walk the streets...every single day, everywhere in this country....where's the headlines about that? Who is doing anything about that? Who is arresting illegal immigrants? Nobody. Lovely isn't it?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

Look it, I do not mean to rain on anybody's parade, but every economist worth their salt knows our currency along with everybody else's isn't worth sh*t. Welcome to reality. Its only worth what the float allows. And that is only and only if China doesn't get up that day and eff with the yuan. Load your guns?, grow the eff up! Welcome to adulthood! I have more for you but this is not the thread. Buy a subscription to "The Economist" and read rebels, read!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

People with brain anamolies, physical traceable, cannot logically be used to smear ideologies you don't like.

Good try. I'm sure it works most of the time.

The schizophrenic aren't good poster children. Or they are, if you would like to use them for your smear campaign.

Logical, it isn't. Unless you mean to use logical as in the sense of, logically you can assess that many people are persuaded by illogical arguments and therefor you use them to scare people to you.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
"The population of dreamers in the United States of Ameria is less than 5%" Jared Laughner from his you tube channel.
This quote strikes me as I believe it could be true. In fact many things he said in his videos are true. We are all basically sleepwalking at this point. Many of us maybe not on here are complactant and just live as if we are not aware of our own demise. I don't really think he is insane or even that his thoughts are wrong.
I agree with him on many of his points I just don't agree with his methods.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
While this is a tragedy, and my sympathies and positive thoughts go out to the victims of this crime...why don't they start going after all the damn known drug dealers in the neighborhoods? People get shot all the time in this country. Law enforcement officers know who gang members are, have them profiled, yet continue to let them roam the streets, selling drugs, and terrorizing neighborhoods. Why not crack down on known criminals? It's so easy to just walk down any street in our country and buy drugs, guns, a prostitute or anything you want if you have enough money. It's not that I don't care...it's that just because she was a political figure everybody makes a big deal out of it. People are shot at every day...and nothing is done about it, known criminals walk the streets...every single day, everywhere in this country....where's the headlines about that? Who is doing anything about that? Who is arresting illegal immigrants? Nobody. Lovely isn't it?

Because it's a cycle and way for them to make money, drug dealers are the people who keep the local police departments, and D.E.A. in business. They don't want drugs to be completely stopped because it keeps the prisons and institutions in business. Not to mention the tax breaks they get, and tax payer money to keep all these huge conglomerate government agencies chasing minor drug dealers, instead of going to the sources of the problem and solving it.
Decriminalize marijuana, and you lose mass amounts of people staying in jail. hence you lose tax payer funding.
Not to get into an argument about the legalization of marijuana, but it's just an example.

I'd like to see the congressman who's going to vote legislation to dis-employ millions of law enforcement officers, and other judicial workers, and huge bloated agencies, not to mention deprive them of a billions of dollars in funding.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Mastermook because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I love how they say "indescriminately".. as to lead to the idea it wasn't a hit. cause it totally was a hit.. right? Right!

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join