It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
He's 22. That's about average for a 1st psychotic break.
Some people never have another - usually the earlier they start and the more often they happen, the worse the prognosis.

But yes, before anyone knew a THING about the shooter, I saw people all over the Internet blaming guns and calling for gun control.

To be honest I was thinking "Too bad someone there didn't have a gun to put him down once he started that."

I guess it is a matter of perspective.
People, IMO, need to wise up and realize that no one can control all the variables of life. To try to do so only makes evil. Bad things happen and will continue to happen, and good things happen too. Life is crazy and people are crazy. Life is wonderful and people are wonderful. Life is such a complex thing that no one even KNOWS what all the variables are.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Sara P.

This thread has gone too fast for me to keep up and so if this link has already been posted, forgive me.

I'm leaning towards this lost soul as being used as a Manchurian candidate.

This guy to me is an "underwear/shoe-bomber."

Now, to try and catch-up!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The elite so hate it when "talk radio" expose what the corporate press won't report.

Blaming "talk radio" for every political threat (i.e. against this judge) or violent activity is the excuse the elite are trying to use to get FCC to ban talk radio and Fox News. It won't work and if they ever managed to do it, we would be on the fast rail to the fascist New World Order. All speed bumps removed...

I can not beleive the left are so stupid as to advocate for ending free speech for their opposition and thereby empowerering this the fascist monster to turn and wack them next. It would be the Republicans turn to wack the Left for hate speech next. Then no one can say anything but the Corporate media and they only say what the handlers want them to say which is not much at all.

I don't like what every says about everything, but I would never advocate permitting the government to shut them up. I would never screech for Olbermann/MSNBC to be banned from televison because a lefty murdered someone. I would never demand Rush be banned from radio because a right winger committed violence...same with Independents! This is a dangerous political game the radical left are playing in an effort to enact hate speech laws and control.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Didnt Gifford extend a public invite to all her followers on Twitter? Maybe someone could find out if the shooter followed her..?

Also, what with all the refrences to/about God, could the list of numbers be taken from the bible or something??

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well if this is a government story plant is there anything for ATS to learn?

Story said he read

Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver’s Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

No Faulkner?

Eats ridiculously tall club sandwiches and writes sarcastic mathematical messages.

Could we be hearing about a G.U.N.?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

I'll say. For the longest time I have been googling local news and news talk radio when things like this happen and you hear what TPTB don't want you to hear.
For example, ktar.com newstalk radio was talking to a witness, a dr. He said it was a black semi automatic. He was in line. 18 people shot in seconds. When the guy was tackled a woman got the gun and removed the clip. More than one person tackled the guy. Also a nother man in his twenties was seen running from the scene.
Another witness, an aide said the guy came up to him and asked if the congresswoman would be talking to people and the aide told him a line would be forming to the right.
Heavy stuff.
There is a lot we are still getting on this situation. We need to take a breath and get all the info guys.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

But exactly that's my point.

Religious or non-religious beliefs are NEVER an issues.... unless It's a Muslim.

His religion was Jim Morrison and Jimmy Hendrix. Two dead artists that did better _after_ they died than before. He, as well, is an artists who's youtube page has done better _after_ he killed than before. A frustrated artist.

So remember people, click "like" on those videos. And if the video is really really wierd, be sure to forward the link and get a second opinion. Cause if he would have gotten more views I'm sure he would still be at home making videos. There is nothing more dangerous than an artist who feels they are not being heard.

The life you save may be your own.

David Grouchy
edit on 8-1-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

edit on 1/8/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Yuck.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Its bugging me I think there is a message to be found in the video's. I keep watching them over and over I think the numbers might mean something he talks in one of the videos about changing a letter and its pronunciation I'm shore the videos are riddled with clues to a hidden message

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
From Jared's Final Thoughts video:

--"The majority of the citizens of the United States of America have never read the United States of Americas Constitution.

You don't have to accept the federalist laws.

Nonetheless, read the United States of Americas Constitution to apprehend all of the current treasonous laws.

You're literate, listener?

In conclusion, reading the second united states constitution i cant trust the current government because of the ratifications: the government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar.

No! I wont pay debt with a currency that isn't backed by gold and silver!

No! I wont trust in god."--

These are various quotes from one of his videos. They don't sound much different from the way I think. I'm sure I shot at as many people as him when I was in Iraq, Some of them much younger than me. I'm doing my best to repent for my transgressions, because I know in my heart that what I was doing in Iraq was wrong. Everybody's goes nuts because this guy shot a kid. It's a violent world. Puppy's drown. Kids die.There's a billion of them starving to death right now. What I'm getting at is What if me and Jared aren't so different.?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDofENGLAND
Its bugging me I think there is a message to be found in the video's. I keep watching them over and over I think the numbers might mean something he talks in one of the videos about changing a letter and its pronunciation I'm shore the videos are riddled with clues to a hidden message

Just because someone thinks that what they are writing is full of poignancy and deep meaning, doesn't mean it is.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have come to the firm conclusion that he is not psychotic.
He knows exactly what he is doing.

Don’t read those text without the full knowledge that it is designed to affect the way you think. I an not kidding here folks.

He learned that info from somebody.

It is pretty safe to say that he is affiliated with various communist.

So I add a third (and most likely at this point) possibility into it.

He did it at the behest of a communist group/government to push their agenda. Use your opponent’s own tools (guns) to discredit them and move public opinion to your side.

That is the type of things that they are infamous fore.

Ow…….. the number thing………. I knew what that was when I first seen it……….

Everyone that has been radio operators on the shortwave bands for more than a few years will understand exactly what I am saying.

Just google the term “numbers station”
en.wikipedia.org...

It is ciphered text telling his controller when he is going to carry out the attack.
He is an operative of a foreign government.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by melatonin

Heres a conjecture.

In occult thought, numbers = letters.

This principle is most stable in hebrew but it can also be applied to English. A =1, B=2 etc. Hes also apparently a 'grammarian' so maybe hes alluding to something with that cryptic message.

Or maybe hes just rambling on in numbers because it has intangible meaning to him.

Try thinking in terms of his making an exaggerated point about the fact that modern human beings have assumed the authority to label periods of history in terms that the people who actually existed during those periods of time wouldn't recognize. If you actually think that his enormous number means anything more than "seventy-bazzilion" then you're just not thinking critically. He was obviously saying "regardless of how big the number you label a year that occurred in BCE, the year before it will always be larger." Unlike how the year was originally labeled when it actually existed.

Christ....

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

You don't have to very different.

But the way you are different is defining and important. Don't lose track of that.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

You know whats an interesting fact?.

Moral relativism leads to the psychic condition called schizophrenia. Its totally logical. The lack of distinction made in qualitative differences between whats objectively good and bad results in an inner confusion between the unconscious/conscious.

This culture is the direct cause in the increase of mental illness. It promotes 'emotion' and its the mind which suffers for it. Matte blanco (a pupil of freuds) postulated a sort of symmetry in the minds of schizophrenics where the peripheral (things of not direct impotance) become the sole regulating factor in the personality. This led him to regard schizphrenia as a misnomer. The personality in itself doesnt split. The conscious mind becomes unable to distinguish logically between outer asymetrical happenings (that is, Jeff is the son of Bill. Bill is the father of Jeff. In the unconscious, which is intrinsically irrational, bill is thought of as son of jeff and vice versa; hence a 'symmetry' is made between jeff and bill) and symmetrical unconscious bubblings. The personality more or less becomes absorbed in the illogical world of the unconscious and so delusively percieves and focuses in on the symmetrical as opposed to the asymmetrical.

Conversely, In cultures where the INTELLECT and REASON is stressed and understood as being more internal to emotion (which is not the opinion of modern psychology; which is a dogma used to influence th social sciences. Freud even admitted in a letter to Jung that this was the case) schizophrenia has a much less common occurence. This is because the INTELLECT and reason; which essentially involves matters of discrimination and judgement ie; asymetrical, is a corollary to a healthy and balanced mind where the emotions are curtailed and chosen in a judicious and intelligent manner.

This culture is responsible for every schizophrenic and manic depressive simply because it teaches SUBMISSION to the passions and they compound this issue with a intellectual environment of skepticism and existentialism. The result. psychosis. Where the weak beaten down mind succumbs to the irrational force of the unconscious; which modern psychology and the social sciences has deified (by making us needy people).

Its already perfectectly acknowledged that schizophrenic symptoms can be overcome by "belief modifcation".

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny
I have come to the firm conclusion that he is not psychotic.
He knows exactly what he is doing.

Don’t read those text without the full knowledge that it is designed to affect the way you think. I an not kidding here folks.

He learned that info from somebody.

It is pretty safe to say that he is affiliated with various communist.

So I add a third (and most likely at this point) possibility into it.

He did it at the behest of a communist group/government to push their agenda. Use your opponent’s own tools (guns) to discredit them and move public opinion to your side.

That is the type of things that they are infamous fore.

Ow…….. the number thing………. I knew what that was when I first seen it……….

Everyone that has been radio operators on the shortwave bands for more than a few years will understand exactly what I am saying.

Just google the term “numbers station”
en.wikipedia.org...

It is ciphered text telling his controller when he is going to carry out the attack.
He is an operative of a foreign government.

Out of curiosity, what leads you to assume Communism?

Many groups, both governmental and non-governmental, have agendas and tools to articulate those agendas.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Really?

You would've really been freaked at what it was before I edited it.

Geesh.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Moral relativism doesn't cause those issues. It can contribute in people with problems. Judging all people by the people with problems is illogical.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Fascinating.

Just fascinating.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join