It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys

Originally posted by beezzer
Please read before this is deleted
www.dailykos.com...!-And-is-now-DEAD-to-me

And link is dead in under 10 mins

Arg! I knew I should have taken a screen shot! Dang it dang it dang it!

link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Yeah I seen that too, but that now leads me to believe that titles can be edited after the fact of such an event

link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater

Originally posted by NorEaster
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

I hope someone on the ATS staff is keeping a record of your IP address or addresses. Sure, you might be a 15 yr old kid with a oorah boner for guys who talk tough, but just the same, your sh*t sounds troubling.

Lol they can try, but 3 international proxies serve me well

Internet privacy is imperative these days.

Kind of troubling you want someone with unpopular opinions, but havent broken any law to be monitored.

Monitored?

Ha!

Monitored is for sissies.

link   

link   

reply to post by Sinnthia

Her gender is meaningless.

Someone figured she was part of the problem, and decided to remove her from the equation.

Glad to know you're a supporter of equal rights in meaningless political assassinations.

You may be frothing at the mouth at the idea of this event fomenting some sort of glorious revolution where the good guys win, and tyranny is forever defeated...But, my guess is, all that will have happened is a young woman's life is either ruined or ended, 5 others will not come home to their kids tonight, and the revolution of ideas America is seeing today, a new awareness of our natural rights, will give way to an even larger National Security state.

People like you have no idea how to fight tyranny.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hope she recovers fully.

In a way, I hope this *ussy wanna be thug DOES turn out to have connections to the mexican cartels. Then perhaps people will start taking border security seriously, instead of allowing drug smugglers and human traffickers to cross the border at will.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country
Only here on a conspiracy website would you find the most vilest and detestable of people actually condemning the poor woman who was shot for no reason, saying that it doesn't matter that she was probably a wife/mother/sister/etc, or that she had the right to live, but rather because she was a government official, it is better of that she is dead. To the members of ATS who proclaim such rash and horrid ideals, I can only feel pity for your heartless anger and for what your future may provide.

May God and peace be with her family, and whether she is in the hospital or she has passed away, may comfort find it's way to those closest to her. This is a terrible event and I hope swift justice and closure is brought upon those who deserve it.

Again, I am all for free speech, but when I see people here on ATS actually putting down this woman despite the fact that she has been seriously wounded/killed when she was clearly innocent, it burdens me and confirms my beliefs that some of the community here on ATS are nothing more than basement dwellers who fantasize about the sickest things and refuse to grasp any real sense of reality and are completely devoid of all humanity.
edit on 023131p://666 by For(Home)Country because: Spelling

Now tell us what you really feel

Seriously though, every barrel has its rotten apples and opinions are like er - belly buttons - everyone has them. Most people on here see this act for what it is; a despicable and cowardly thing.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Sinnthia

Her gender is meaningless.

Someone figured she was part of the problem, and decided to remove her from the equation.

I am not sure why you are telling me how you feel or do not feel towards gender. I did not ask. It is clear, a life is meaningless to you. Many things are clear here. These posts are little more than adolescent pseudo-bravado barely wrapped in a used tissue. Seen it, heard it, been there. Kids will yack about how cool it is to go shoot up a bunch of people because "tha man" is coming down on ya. At the end of the day the only thing accomplished is a bunch of people getting shot. Congress is not going away but you just might get some new gun laws. Way to go!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Are you serious? Agitate often?

link   

Originally posted by vermonster
You know whats damn interesting?

She purposed a bill to cut Congressmens pay.

berry berry interesting

EXACTLY what I thought ,when reading it in The NYT.....
Since the congress does it's utter best to claw in as much money as possible ,and some honest person has the audacity to want to do something about that..Let's just say, she's not the first person "high-up" who ended up with a bullet in the head due to a "madman"...
edit on 1/8/2011 by diakrite because: typos

link   

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

You stated what we were just discussing here in this house. Some power person trying to eliminate a problem congresswoman, and bolster gun control in one fell swoop. Star for you!

Back on topic: The news just said she is still in surgery and not dead. Which is it? My prayers to everyone injured and the families of both the injured and the murdered.

link   
reply to post by Erica1631

If the government reacts with more extreme unconstitutional measures against the public for the crime of this man, we are going to see more and more of what that man did.

The government is out of control and needs to stop ratcheting up the stakes in a war on the American people - domestic terrorist suspects all.

Seriously, our country is becoming a radical basket case from the top down.

link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Wrong. I know exactly how to fight tyranny.

I never said shooting at the legislature was a good idea, just that it was effective on an individual scale.

I am under no delusions that a revolution would ever happen here, no matter how much it needs to.

Americans are simply too lazy, complacent, and willing to hand over their freedoms to the government to ever stand up en masse and do something that actually would make a change for the better.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by religiousmurder
I'm not claiming what happened is right but a part of me has a smile when a politician is killed. Too bad it wasn't something worthwhile like blowing up the bilderberg building when all the "elite" were having their meeting. But please don't misinterpret what i'm saying. All i'm pointing out is you wont see a bunch of publicity when me or you die. But i agree the man that commited the crime should be punished to the full extent of the law. What he did was a classic nutjob move.

You smile when a politician is killed? God forbid you meet the same fate, and mere words cannot express how sadistic, unforgiving, and immoral you are, but perhaps if you had children, a wife/husband, a future, and a career, you would then understand that you, as an individual, can mean the world to other individuals? I can only imagine how concerned, hurt, and worried the congresswoman's husband is, never mind her children and the rest of her family.

Perhaps you have never loved, or have never been loved, in which case it would explain your despicable nature. But when I see such unrelenting hate for ANYONE who is merely related to the United States government, I see this website's cliche motto thrown out the window and rational debate replaced with irrational emotion. Give your head a shake!
edit on 023131p://666 by For(Home)Country because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torgo
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

Ugh, why haven't you been banned yet?

second line

They don't ban people for having an unpopular point of view. It's as much his right to his opinions as it is your right to your's.

The best way to counter some point of view you strongly disagree with is to come up with a good counter argument, not want that offending POV eliminated.

Everybody offends someone, somehow. Discourse and debate is the crucible to which competing opinions and ideas might be put to the "test of fire".

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c87574164caa.jpg[/atsimg]

All that "Don't retreat, instead RELOAD" talk and those "2nd Amendment remedies" allusions may be starting to take root in the minds of people who aren't good at sorting out right from wrong...
edit on 8-1-2011 by Xiizhan because: Embed instead of link

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join