It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He 'may' have been on ATS too.

See the similarities to his online rantings.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Sorry folks I still have the hunch this guy was a plant either knowingly or not. I get the feeling he was put to this task for an agenda, whatever it was I am sure we will find out. Just too out there to label him as a psycho nutjob.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
He (the shooter) complained about mind control, god and silver on the internet. Problems?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I haven't seen this mentioned yet so here...

This guys youtube channel www.youtube.com.../u/2/PnNx0WThoF0 has a very strange set of texts. The way he says things is very unique.

One of the phrases, "BCE is starting", when googled, comes up with:

The member "erad3" is clearly the same guy.

Yes, Jared Lee Loughner is a member of ATS.

If I'm wrong please say so because this is just wierd.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Ok For any Canadians here CBC is covering this story CBC however they are attacking the entire agaisnt the government groups, the media are going after the Constitution supporters, the anchorwomen said what were his politically views some reporter said on the CBCs The National.

They cliamed he supported the rights to wear bar guns, and the reporter claimed he was with some Constitution tea party group rallys and cliams he saw people wearing guns in cammo.

So the media will be using this as an excuse to ban guns and maybe it will grow into somethng bigger.

CBC will replay it later tonight.

Somethings not right with this.

Well, us Canadians already have to jump through rings of fire to get firearms - but does that stop the gangsters any? (Nope)

The Democrats will use this as a rallying cry to get rid of the 2nd amendment - have to get rid of the people who can do something when the NWO pulls the rug under us (with this fake economy)

Yeah you know whats bad about that? you have to jump through hoops to legally buy a gun, which includes licensing fees, taxes, background checks..yet any one can buy one illegally on the street if they really wanted one, ie: gangsters.
It's a shame the rest of us suffer for a minority of people who just blatantly disregard life and the law.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt he was.

There are is more than one poster on this board that has triggered my alert system. I can think of one guy on this board that I won't be surprised if it turns out he murders some women.

I enjoy the board, but you can't seriously think that there aren't some seriously messed up individuals on here.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Originally posted by jaynkeel
I am sure it was just a random act of violence, can't see why anyone would want to shoot their congressperson.

I'd like to star this comment.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Comon people! snap out of it!
Lee harvey???james earl ???
Jared Lee?
Ill bet hes a discharged vet, who had a checkered army service record with lots of unexplained gaps....
Naw could ir be?They say these guys are pretty damn sloppy they are so sure of themselves now...
next you are gonna tell me that they all lived within a block or so of each other in some huston suburb for a year, way back.....
The guy, at twenty two, would be an easy mark for FBI or other agency "handling", like Hani hanjour before 9/11
probablyhes been babysat by some agency and not too far back either,The trail may even be warm enough to follow....
This most certainly has the very good possibility of being a directed hit, that was carried out so brutally,with such heavy loss of life, that a large backlash is the objective here....
maybe we could tie it in with Wheelers death somehow too...Hes been gone such a short span, that this could be part of the mop up job on him....
Is there any chance Wheeler, and the congrsswoman have met in the past?
just ruminating.....
Jared Lee Loughner....Hmmmmmmm sounds the the latest model of an old series.....

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
"2cd Amendment remedy" is assassination. Ms. Angle, you and others who advocate this against those with whom you disagree have blood on your hands now.

And I noticed on the SarahPAC.com cross hairs US map the words "problem" and "solution". I am chillingly reminded of the similarities to the NAZI "final solution" for the "Jewish problem".

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I wouldn't doubt he was.

There are is more than one poster on this board that has triggered my alert system. I can think of one guy on this board that I won't be surprised if it turns out he murders some women.

I enjoy the board, but you can't seriously think that there aren't some seriously messed up individuals on here.

I enjoy my insanity thoroughly, thank you. It is kinda scary that we might have been reading posts from someone who became that unstable though.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by v3rtex7740

I agree that erad3 is the same guy as the shooter. It is the same patterns and points being made. I really think he had a point but maybe it was code for something else? How do we know if maybe people do not communicate in code on the internet to get out some of message?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert
"2cd Amendment remedy" is assassination. Ms. Angle, you and others who advocate this against those with whom you disagree have blood on your hands now.

And I noticed on the SarahPAC.com cross hairs US map the words "problem" and "solution". I am chillingly reminded of the similarities to the NAZI "final solution" for the "Jewish problem".

My friend assassinations and attempts have occurred many times and years before. The only thing that I give, perhaps, fuel to your solution/problem theory, is that the times we are in.....we may need these guns for whomever and their solution to save ourselves.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My goodness, the quality of posts on ATS sure seems to have diminished over the years.

If anything, this unfortunate event illustrates how people dont wait for the facts, they just make them up themselves!

Yes, dude listed the "Communist Manifesto". He also listed Ayn Rand's spseudo-Libertarian novel "We the living". Guess Fox news didn't feed you that nugget, or you don't read enough to have the title jump out at you.

Has it occurred to anyone that IF this guy was not just some lone nut, but an operative, then having 'myspace' and 'youtube' accounts with false info might be part of the plan?

Also, dear posters, please research even a LITTLE bit about Gifford before you compose your theory. She used to be a Republican, she voted FOR the Heath Care bill, but pressured Obama to place armed National Guard on the border, she is a gun-rights advocate and is the only member of congress to be married to an active member of the military (her husband is in NASA). She's actually quite moderate by most definitions.

And was the 'hit' even really about her? Was it about the Federal Judge who the shooter ended up killing?

There are many options, many possibilities, and no real info yet. Just speculation.

My own perception is this guy is just some nutjob. But we will have to see where the chips fall before any motive can really be pieced together.

The Liberals all want to assume he was a Sara Palin/Glenn Beck tea bagger. The RWNM (Right wing noise machine) is spinning like crazy to make the shooter look like a 'liberal' Both 'sides' are making themselves look ridiculous.

Let the story sit for a few days and see what comes to the top. Critical thinking sills, people. Cultivate them.

link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by jaynkeel

Originally posted by jaynkeel
I am sure it was just a random act of violence, can't see why anyone would want to shoot their congressperson.

I'd like to star this comment.

Thats entirely your choice, gotta love the freedom of ATS.

link   
The shooter is erad3 I'd almost garauntee it look at his other thread!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Aside from all the other similarities, I just noticed that the user-name here is basically a rearangement of the letters in his real name: Jared / erad3. I really don't think there is much room for doubt.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It seems evident to me from his writing that this guy suffers from a thought disorder, such as Schizophrenia and was in the throws of Psychosis.

Or it was made to look that way.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I am not really surprised he was on here...this a pretty big site now and anyone who mingles with paranoia, politics, conspiracies or any of the topics on ATS find a way here eventually. Wonder if he was influenced to do this by an outside source or what....people don't tend to just develop these personalities and beliefs at random (I dont mean instantly...I mean long term).

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by v3rtex7740
I haven't seen this mentioned yet so here...

This guys youtube channel www.youtube.com.../u/2/PnNx0WThoF0 has a very strange set of texts. The way he says things is very unique.

One of the phrases, "BCE is starting", when googled, comes up with:

If I'm wrong please say so because this is just wierd.

Quoted so it doesnt get lost in the shuffle:

Wow, great find. I dont know if it's him or not, but i agree the syntax/wording is similar to the random stuff on his youtube page that was still up a few hours ago.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker

I agree that erad3 is the same guy as the shooter. It is the same patterns and points being made. I really think he had a point but maybe it was code for something else? How do we know if maybe people do not communicate in code on the internet to get out some of message?

I just went through a bunch of his post, it looks like it could very well be.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join