It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Family granted new right of secrecy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anam Gra

Blowing a defenceless 79 year old man up along with his 14 year old nephew, a 15 year old crew boy and an 83 year old woman is glorious?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anam Gra
reply to post by ridcully

Ha, good one!! How do you get 21 brits in a mini Cooper, again one make one a royal, climb up ass etc and of course Mountbatten in the ashtray!!! Oh Dear, past glories!!!

Oh dear you really are scraping the barrel now aren't you paddy? Having to add to an already tired old joke
Look I can click too!

Just sit darn now ya littleskiddlediddleiddyidohdoh

Please don't get mcguiness to shoot me now will ya?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWill

My explanation as per your request;

Bush is closely related to every European monarch -on and off the throne- and has kinship with every member if Britain’s Royal Family. Bush’s family tree can be documented as far back as the early 15th century. He has a direct decent from Henry III and Henry VIII’s sister Mary Tudor. He is also a descendant from Charles II of England, who looks like Mr Bean for some reason.

Many of the US Presidents have blood ties to a great number of former presidents. Bush has blood ties with George Washington, Millard Filmore, Franklin Pierce, Abraham Lincoln, Ulysses Grant, James Garfield, Teddy Roosevelt, William Taft, Calvin Coolige, Herbert Hoover, Franklin Roosevelt, Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford.

Obama also has blood ties to Bush, as well as Gerald Ford, Lindon Johnston, Harry Truman, James Madison and the British Prime Minister Winston Churchill.
On the opposing side of the 2008 US Presidential ballot John McCain is descended from Robert the Bruce, Kink William I of Scottland.

Spiritual beings have been ruling this planet through very specific bloodlines who long ago swore a legion to these beings in exchange for wealth and power over the human race in preparing the whole world for the ultimate spiritual deception these evil entities have planned. b

All political events are orchestrated. Your leaders are not elected, they are selected.
Your vote is irrelevant.

And you feel that we have no right to keep tabs on these people, eventhough it has been proven that they do not act in your best interest?

One family, one bloodline, one rule.

No put that in your pipe and smoke it, bubba.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: Keeping it on topic!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Now you have explained, care to furnish proof of both these "blood ties" and what on earth you mean by "spiritual beings". Have you ever stopped to consider that, in fact, we all have blood ties to each other? If you trace my family back a few centuries you'll find Noble blood and go back further there will be castle builders, hence the name, so does that make me one of them simply because I might share a great-great-great-great-grandfather or what have you? Six degrees of seperation mate, that's all there is between you and anyone else on the planet.
edit on 9/1/11 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

That is interesting.

Skipping over the pipe comment (I don't smoke), I am more concerned by the interrelationships between the US presidents than Bush being QE's 13th cousin. At least the royalty have never made any pretence of not marrying for power and wealth, whereas the US does claim to be a democracy (and it democratically forces democracy upon everyone else, whether they vote for it or not), with the leaders chosen by the people, where they seem to be chosen by their parents, instead.

I'm all for keeping tabs on what people are doing when it concerns me - in other words, matters of state and finance should not be kept quiet. But what they do with their private lives - even if they dress up as Nazis and sign their names on each other's backs with red-hot pokers - is none of my business.

So long as they're not abusing or neglecting their position, and thereby interfering with the interests of the general public, they deserve their privacy as much as anyone else does.

edit on 9/1/2011 by TheWill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Dont just take my word for it man, the evidence is out there, written in history.
And the best part is it cannot be changed...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Oh dear god David Icke is in that list. Yechhh. Mr Icke is a drunken boob if ever there was one.

I frankly feel that the Brits have by far more problems that the Royals. Switching to a Republic at this time is far too much given current woes.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

So let me get this straight, right. You see David Icke and dismiss the entire list. Now thats ignorance if I ever saw it...

Agreed on the republic part though.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Where did i state or even imply that I dismissed your entire list? I amy be related to you actually that does not me that we are scheming the undemine the world. It may only be an accident of blood. Infact there are several people that I do have known bloodties with - my extended family but I don't agree with them, nor work with them or support their actions.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Somebody please tell me. Why no one is outraged and rioting over this? Because you're deluded if you think this is no big deal. This is a pretext to something else coming down the pipe, I guarantee it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
They are human beings, yes, they are in the public eye more because of who they are, but they, like most celebrities, deserve some privacy. Would you like the press watching your every move? Tapping your phone calls?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by canuckster
Somebody please tell me. Why no one is outraged and rioting over this? Because you're deluded if you think this is no big deal. This is a pretext to something else coming down the pipe, I guarantee it.

Please explain why it's such a big deal..

What difference does it make if I know what there doing?
edit on 9-1-2011 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

A pretext to what? You're Canadian, right? Then leave the Commonwealth if you want. Get outraged and riot over that if it means so much.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wow........

Just wow.

You think this only applies to priivacy from the press?

You think they are merely figureheads?

I see major abuse of this new privilege

Each and every day the state comes up with new ways to remove your freedoms, liberty and privacy.

And you people think its ok that the royals can give themselves this luxury while destroying the liberty of the people under them.

The royal family are public figureheads. Funded with public money. They demand privilege over the common man, they should not expect nor enforce privacy of their actions on the public.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
After we riot and destroy our own communities what then? Would we still have to live in our burnt out communiites? And anyway we have bigger problems over here. We have the ailing economy and the lack of jobs. We have a crisis in tertiary education. We seem incapable to cope with extremely cold weather. We have questions over Islamic fundamentalism. We also have a coalitition Government.

So I would contend that the Royals are a the least of our problems and rioting will not help.

also a criminal record is an amazing block to post-sentence employment.
edit on 9-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Never let a good distraction/tragedy go to waste.

This is one of those announcements that has sat around waiting to be released when there is a major story in the news to distract us. I also believe Internet ID in the US is being slipped through while we're looking at this tragedy.
I expect there'll be all sorts of sly maneuvers going on right now. It's what I'd do, regardless of whether it was a tragic moment of madness or a psyop.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
After we riot and destroy our own communities what then? Would we still have to live in our burnt out communiites? And anyway we have bigger problems over here. We have the ailing economy and the lack of jobs. We have a crisis in tertiary education. We seem incapable to cope with extremely cold weather. We have questions over Islamic fundamentalism. We also have a coalitition Government.

So I would contend that the Royals are a the least of our problems and rioting will not help.

also a criminal record is an amazing block to post-sentence employment.
edit on 9-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

To be honest I meant protest, not riot

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Each and every day the state comes up with new ways to remove your freedoms, liberty and privacy.

No, it doesn't. Talk about being melodramatic.

And you people think its ok that the royals can give themselves this luxury while destroying the liberty of the people under them.

And how, exactly, are they doing this?

The royal family are public figureheads. Funded with public money.

Why is it, despite the many, many times I have stated otherwise, people still parrot this crap? They are not funded with public money, in so far as thCrown estate generates almost 10 times the amount of money as the Civil list ever cost.

Got to love the irony of a site who's motto is "Deny Ignorance" is chock to the rafters with it.
edit on 9/1/11 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Ignorance. Where do you think the history of royal money came from.

Oh right, they are. Working class

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join