It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing by gazing upon you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Today on CNN they talked about this man from Zagreb, Croatia who is called Braco. Aparently he is able to cure from pure gazing to the people even cancer. He came to my attention because I saw a article on secret.tv about him and wondered months ago if he is realy able of such things.

For fifteen years, people from all over Europe have been streaming to Zagreb, Croatia to experience and be healed through the simple act of gazing with a kind and gentle man who goes by the name of Braco (pronounced Braht-zoh). While Braco doesn’t call himself a healer, hundreds of thousands around the world do.

The healings are unexplainable, yet undeniable. Reams of documentation recount stories of countless souls remarkably and often spontaneously transformed by standing before Braco’s silent gaze -- and not just physical healings, but emotional, spiritual, mental, and interpersonal healings, too.

“ I suffered from intense near-daily PTSS (Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome) and after gazing with Braco just once it just completely dissolved and hasn’t returned. The bigger picture was that after each subsequent gazing session I felt more and more connected to that deep peace and joy, which it seems to me what we all are ultimately after. The feeling is just amazing.”

Linda L., Waimea, Hawaii

The energy emanating through Braco’s gaze is so strong that many more experience remarkable transformation simply by being in a photograph that another one holds before him in what we here in America call a Gazing Session. Just this year, despite dire diagnosis and the utter hopelessness of many people, we’ve documented healing after healing somehow occurring via friends or family members who’ve simply held before Braco a picture or x-ray of a loved one in need. Some of these healings occurred instantly, while others took a little more time -- within a month or so of the gaze. Further, we have also heard of many cases whereby even keeping the image of those needing healing in one’s mind, when pictures have been unavailable, has produced equally phenomenal results.

Today I was intrigued that sience I first heared about him last year, he alrady made it to CNN news.

So I wonder if it works the other way also?

Lets gaze upon him

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c7d473bc49d.jpg[/atsimg]

www.bracoamerica.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think you'd have to see him in person to experience it.
Peaceful eyes though.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

Was thinking we could try to get rid of that awfull cough anyone has by staring at him. To try doesent harms

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is intriguing. I had not heard of this guy but someone on a yahoo list I have been on over ten years put up a post today about this guy saying she attended one of his sessions in Hawaii and that the energy is so powerful it healed her scoliosis and she was on a spiritual high for about month after that.

So I cam here and did a search or I was going to post on him, and I found your post.

I looked at his site www.bracoamerica.com... and I do get a peaceful feeling when looking at his picture etc. A good sign is he is not making any claims or asking for any devotion. Still would need to feel his energy and seek the inner voice before making any judgements on the guy.

Perhaps he has just tuned into a higher vibration and being around him helps others tune in.

edit on 10-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

top topics

join