It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Heaven?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Friends:

What is heaven? What is someone who goes to heaven like?

What is the best and greatest place or state of mind for mankind to dwell in?

We know it is something real, men have been pursuing it for thousands of years. It is something that will not die out, and all falsehoods are eventually destroyed. Yet the pursuit of "heaven" and "Salvation" is a constant with all nations, peoples, and times.

I think that heaven is a state of awareness or existence in the universe that is one of completeness of our forms and minds. It is the state of mind that a human being enters when he has removed all the negative energies that can get into him from evil things.

it is more than this, though, it appears that there is a higher realm than what we know here on earth, and certain people can ascend up to it, connect to it, and those who do so are filled with healthy energy that causes their bodies andminds to be peaceful, healthy, and full.

Since we live in a kind of psychic matrix, heaven is the separation from the matrix of mind and spirit which we suffer in now. Heaven is the environment in which beings can love without threat of evil interrupting or invading their energy exchanges and lovethoughts.

Heaven is the evirnonment which corrupted beings cannot enter, they cannot throw their thoughts into you, they cannot invade those who are in heaven. As much as the corrputed and evil ones want to, they cannot ever enter into heaven.

In heaven there are no thieves, who steal from the living people's energy and cause suffering by their opressive and demonic minds.

In heaven there is knowledge freely given, nothing hids in shadow or in concealment, for there is no advantage between the inheritors of heaven. There is only peace, and understanding, and explanation, and great wisdom to partake of.

Those who cannot live this way on earth are not invited to enter into this kind of place. Those who cannot dwell peacefully with the little ones, and the gentle ones, are kept far away, and driven into the inky depths of the universe.

I want to hear your descriptions of heaven,m what you think is there, and especially, WHAT THE PEOPLE WHO GET TO HEAVEN ARE LIKE!

Ark

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
forgive my bluntness, but your description of heaven is like hell to me. i take heaven as a place where our dreams come true, do what we can't do on earth. for me, heaven would be having a cold one with friends, playing football, video games and top it off with chinese food. remember, one man's heaven is another man's hell. that's why i don't believe in the heaven describe in the bible

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If you are not interested in spiritual growth, or eternal knowledge of the universe, then your description of heaven is adaquate for you.

There is more than chinese food and football, though these thigns are fun, delicious, satisfying to the body. But there is more to life than the body, and heaven is found by those that escape the body.

This earth for those who remain in the body, and do not attain the perfection of spirit. I believe that folks that like things like you do, and are essentially good natured and not evil, do not go to hell.

However, there is more to attain for ourselves than just TV and Pizza. Those who attain the higher levels should help to bring up and teach those below them, but in all cases there should be peace among them.

Heaven is the reward for those who attain degrees of perfection. The master wouldn't want to be around the students forever, unless they became my equals, or perfected. Likewise, I wouldn't want to spend eternity with folks who only love Pizza and TV. There must be another place for that.

Arky

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I cannot fathom Heaven to be a place of clouds where people sit around playing harps and singing all day.

Heaven to me would include access to all information and knowledge so one could continue to study and learn and grow.

It would have hammocks and pina coladas and snorkeling and happy hours.

There would be rhythm and blues bands, animals and birds, and motorcycles to ride.

You would be able to fly and transport time and space.

You could communicate telepathically if desired and read each others thoughts.

There would be no sickness, no pain, no suffering, no tears, no death.

It would have a balmy climate like in San Diego but would have mountains with snow if you wanted to go skiing.

Everything would be free so there would be no need for money.

If you wanted to work you could, but if you didn't want to work, that would be okay too.

Souls of famous and infamous would be able to freely communicate and mingle in consciousness.

Natural pleasures like eating and sex would be allowed.

There would be no condemnation, ony pure joy.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Heaven is a place in wish we are united with our creator in wish we do not hold any gender and in wish, we all shear the same well-being feeling.

In heaven, we become enlightened and we see our past and future lives experiences and look for ways to better our souls to acquire perfection.

Is only one place and is heaven is not other place because hell is not part of the spiritual growth of souls and for this matter, it does not exist.

In heaven, we all united but in earth, we are individuals. Heaven is for every soul in the universe.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
heaven to me is 2 things.

for one it is a state of mind that can be achieved here in your earthly existance. i've obtained heaven by finding peace within the universe, letting go of all fear and doubt, and embracing both the positive and the negative in this world.

next there is heaven as an actual place on the other side. there is no single heaven though. for some its a perfect utopia, for others its a place where sprits can become enlightened, and for some its a place where people can freely act out thier "evil" desires (while some may consider such a place hell, it does not feel like hell to those who dwell there).

what is my ideal heaven like? its a place where i can finally be free from the physical prison we are currently living in. it is also a place where both light and dark, good and evil, love and hate is equally balanced out in the universe. i personally couldn't stand a "perfect" world and at the same time i couldn't stand an "imperfect" world as well. so my idea of a perfect world is somewhere in between. for perfection is mearly in the eye of the beholder.

top topics

join