It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIS-INFO AGENTS (the things I don't understand)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HexagonSun
TO ALL DISINFO AGENTS:

YOUR OWNERS ARE LYING TO YOU, DO NOT WORK FOR THEM, THEY CAN NOT BE TRUSTED. BY WORKING FOR THEM YOU ARE HELPING THEM, NOT YOURSELVES.

I'll pass that along the next time we are grilling burgers and dogs. Besides I haven't received my latest payment from the CIA, KGB, Mossod, or the PTA this month.

Paranoid much?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 9/1/2011 by HexagonSun because: double post

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
I would have to say that there is so much Dis-Info posted by regular ATSers, that dis-info agents are not really needed.

Very true.

Sorry I've not had time to reply. I posted this thread at the wrong time. I had to go out shortly after I posted.

OK, I've been thinking about this a lot. Maybe I was over the top a bit. I admit that.

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by HexagonSun

In three years on this forum I have encountered precisely two posters who appeared to be agenda driven, professional posters. In both cases they managed to keep an audience for about a month before their one dimensional propaganda was seen for what it was and was ignored by the bulk of the ATS community.

The assumption that there are droves of paid posters and professional disinfo agents on ATS is taking the easy way out and doesn't address the realities of how intelligence organizations work. The NSA doesn't want to tell you what to think. They want to know what you really think - what your core beliefs are once emotion comes into play.

In short, you have no need to fear an "OS" person... But you might well have a reason to fear the posters who come along with militant and strongly worded anti establishment threads. These are the little nooks and crannies of the Interwebs where people tend to find themselves targeted, scrutinized, and manipulated.

BTW this is not the opinion of a guy with 3 years on ATS... It's the opinion of a guy who's been online since the 1980's. Take it or leave it as you wish.

~Heff

Thanks for the input. But How do you know there haven't been more than two? They might have been really good at their jobs and fooled you into thinking they were just normal members. I could also say that the two people you thought were disinfo agents, could have just been trolling. You never know.

OK, maybe I was being overly paranoid in the original post. But I just can't admit that there aren't any of these people posting on the biggest conspiracy forum in the world. You already know the great lengths that the government go to to keep information secret. Hence, why you came here in the first place no doubt. Why wouldn't they want to cause confusion within open discussions about these subjects? Target the people who are searching for truth.

My last statement in the OP still stands.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Great care has to be taken here not to stir up a witch hunt or an inquisition. Although I don't agree there are no agents on ATS. At the same time. You'll find them behind every door, and under every rock if you allow yourself too.

As I said before. Don't get caught up in it. If we do, we do more damage than any agent could ever do.

And any one or more of those 25 tips could fit a variety of folks at any given time. It's just human nature.

I take that on board. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
to this thread i will will simply say this.

the MSM makes tons of dis-info agents on a second by second basis. they tell you what to think and you spread the dis-info free of charge to the US gov.

sounds like a win win for the gov to me

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HexagonSun

good point, maybe they get paid GOOD ! or they may just be sitting in their villa and typing dis-info all day as they are The Elite ?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Come on now they won't spring for a steak? Cheap people, on the question of disinfo agents. I think a lot of it is made up to stifle debate on those who disagree. There is a big difference in not agreeing and purposefully trying to mislead. Heck if you wanted to do that just become a politician.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join