It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing pics of a crop circle in Switzerland today.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
I've seen that design somewhere

Looks kind of like a stained-glass window now that I think about it...

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
sorry that post should have been farther up but took too long trying to think of where i've seen the design.The Storm afterwards looks pretty cool though

wow marijuana really does affect the memory...

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
not sure Enron but i know I've seen it...kinda thinking maybe another crop circle?

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Undomiel
it reminds me of the logo for some airline or another. like an old TWA logo or something.

Actually, I believe what you're thinking of is the Continental Airlines logo:

www.flylia.com...

While it's not an exact match, it's what sparked in my mind the moment I saw the image of the CC.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
OK, are you guys serious?

I'm not trying to bust any balls here or anything, but I thought they were made by people with 1) too much time on their hands, 2) love pranks or to get recognized, and 3) HUGE hair drier type things.

You don't think they are done from aliens, do you?

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
OK, are you guys serious?

I'm not trying to bust any balls here or anything, but I thought they were made by people with 1) too much time on their hands, 2) love pranks or to get recognized, and 3) HUGE hair drier type things.

You don't think they are done from aliens, do you?

Well - like I mentioned a few posts back - yes there are clear examples of people making crop circles and many groups of people who have done such and have confessed...One thing about their confessions tho is that none of them, unless it's some silly crop circle like a cat or the three stooges, will tell which ones they did, b/c even tho they confess to making some fairly elaborate ones, they've been blown away by some of the other ones out there....

It could be a combination of 1.) scientific phenonmenons involving chaos, 2.) actual aliens & 3.) people playing a hoax - I doubt the answer is just within one of those possibilities...

I'm no crop circle genious, but some of these things are huge and involve very ornate and detailed patterns that are almost perfectly symmetrical...to think that even a group of 20 could pull something like this off in one night, then after they've all finished sit down and weave the stalks is pretty much beyond belief - I mean...they'd havta have some friggin potent gonja to get that precise and detailed...lol....but who knows.....

[edit on 7/8/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grahamdubya

Originally posted by Undomiel
it reminds me of the logo for some airline or another. like an old TWA logo or something.

Actually, I believe what you're thinking of is the Continental Airlines logo:

www.flylia.com...

While it's not an exact match, it's what sparked in my mind the moment I saw the image of the CC.

That is interesting, but no. I am positive I have seen this symbol or whatever before. It was EXACTLY like that to... but I can't seem to remember.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
crop circles are made by people. end of story. and they are not pranksters just out doing it to spook people. theres an art to it that i dont think many people realize. one of the reason they dont admit to it is so they dont get caught. the way it works or so iv heard is that if there is no human trace they sum it up as an anomolie(?) no further investigation. but if some jerk is running around town bragging and the copse get involved well then...
the only convincing crop circle iv ever seen is one pictur on the circle makers web site. and it just looked like there was a fire there. everything else is just people being people.

by the way, that one was nice.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It also looks Celtic, for instance like this
I'm sure there's a celtic pattern that's more similar but I am tired of looking...

[edit on 9-7-2004 by bspielburg]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The crop circle might also look similar to a logo from some space team in a sci-fi movie or something like that. You know, like "The Last Starfighter" or something like that. Just throwing out ideas.

(When was the last time somebody referenced THAT movie
. Oh my God)

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Maybe the aliens just use some type energy beam to communicate with us from their planet by carving circles in our crops. Seems like they could carve hello though heh.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
looks kind of like John Titor's unit insignia...

anomalies.net...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
that's sort of similiar, but I have never seen the John Titor insignia until now, so I don't think that is it and i am sure it's not the airline logos, cuz that was the first search i did...my brain hurts trying to think where i have seen this before.. maybe that's the effect it's supposed have

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Does anyone have pictures of what the "weaveing" of the stocks looks like? I can imagine, but firsthand pictures/diagrams would be awsome.

Edit: Hmm, I just had a thought about this chaos thing....Anyone know anything about Switzerlands involvement in the war on terror??? Ill have a look and post any thought I might have.

[edit on 7/9/04 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Looking at these pictures I am less concerned by what they mean than by how they were made. In the circular areas all the stalks are laid down in one direction with a clearly circular pattern that either starts or ends in the exact middle. In the very center of the circle there is a tuft of plant that is left standing, leading me to believe that this could possibly have been created by a massive circular energy field of some kind whose motion induced the grass to lie flat in such a precise and regular pattern. You will notice that all lines have no beginning or end, but merge with one another. In the third picture down, which is the best of the straighter sections, there are no evidence of tire tracks or any sort of footprints, which you would expect if this was made by humans. In all photographs the grass is laid down in an exact pattern without any blemishes or change in pattern, which you would expect if this was done by humans.

Conclusion: this was created by technology not right now known to the public.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
An alien head... Kind of like the grateful dead's insinia with the circle on top... Look at the second picture of it, the drawing... What do you think?

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumptyDumpty
Does anyone have pictures of what the "weaveing" of the stocks looks like? I can imagine, but firsthand pictures/diagrams would be awsome.

Edit: Hmm, I just had a thought about this chaos thing....Anyone know anything about Switzerlands involvement in the war on terror??? Ill have a look and post any thought I might have.

[edit on 7/9/04 by HumptyDumpty]

Here's a good picture with the weaving, with a website that has a lot of info on it below...I'm not following you with the Switzerland/war on terror thing as it relates to chaos theory, but interested to see your next post.

Crop Circle Stalk Weaving

[edit on 7/9/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Also from what I've read the stalks are not broken but appear to have been altered in a way that causes them to appear as if they actualy grew that way. And they have been known to have been produced within 20 seconds. I don't think people have that kind of tallent...lol

www.lovely.clara.net...
www.lovely.clara.net...
www.cropcircleanswers.com...
www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Am I the only one who saw the show on TV about the guys who faked all the crop circles? I thought crop circles were all a hoax that was exposed years ago. I could be wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join