It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing pics of a crop circle in Switzerland today.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have a few favorite places that I go to online, and I found these unbelievable pics of a new crop circle in Thalheim, Switzerland. I wonder what this all means? These are the best pics of a crop circle I have ever seen.

www.vcs.ch...

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Wow, those pictures are great.

Did you find any more information on the circle?

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
great find and great pics, I wonder what the symbol means, it seems vaguely familiar, but i am not sure.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Awsome pictures! I would love to hear of more information as to if anyone heard/saw anything.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Worldwatcher: I looked at the aerial view of the crop circle and knew I had seen it before, but for some reason or other it escapes me. Anybody recognise the design/logo? Maybe then we would understand there messages to us - it all starts with one clue.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Gee... I thought it was representative of an orbit perhaps... if you start running your finger (yes, on the monitor like I did... ha ha) from the sphere and start with the first rotation to the left... and follow it around increasing and then decreasing until u come right back to the sphere.. then hey

However, it all reminds me of the movie: The Gods Must Be Crazy and we are the guy who finds the coke bottle and is trying to make sense of it

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken, this looks like part of a crop circle that occured a few months ago. That particular one had three circles, and this just one though. Some people's thoughts with the older one had to do w/ AB, the Venus transit, and a meteor impact. If I remember correctly, THIS particular circle looks the same as the one that was interpreted as "Earth being struck in the south by a meteor" or something like that. PEACE!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
PsiEye: I loved the "Gods must be Crazy" , "The Gods must be crazy 2" was also interesting HOWEVER this particular crop circle reminds me of a logo or a image I have definitely seen before... C'mon people help out here... its so close to the surface ... but I just can't get it.

Woodside: I have placed the one in Italy next to this one from Switzerland and they do look similar but I think whoever created this one is trying to send us a different message... what could it be?

Follow this link which is a rather extensive catalogue of crop circles especially the more recent ones.

www.x-cosmos.it...

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
That's pretty neat...but I wonder if it's real??

There was a show on some channel not too long ago about crop circles...they covered some amazing ones, like the one below, but they also interviewed a few guys who used a plank and piece of rope and have been fooling people for years - they gave an example for the cameras of how they did it at night, but they wouldn't fess up to any of their own creations...to me this one just seems a bit more simple than say, this...

They say the most advanced and complex ones involve the actual weaving together of the broken stalks...amazing...

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ah, yes. You are correct. My memory is pretty bad. Do you have any idea which side is up? That might help w/ the interpretation. I mean, if you look at the letter M upside down, it's a W. There has to be some frame of reference w/ these things. Maybe true south? I don't know
??? I was never any good at Pictornary (sp) either.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i checked the italy one and it's similar but not the same, I still feel i have seen this image somewhere before though, btw if we're thinking that it could be a meteor path message, then is it saying we are going to have several close calls, but not a direct impact?

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
it reminds me of the logo for some airline or another. like an old TWA logo or something.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
To me it looks like either 1. a pineappe 2. a fish 3. the earth with the moon overlaid and their particle wake through space..

I can't say I recognize it from anywhere though.

[edit on 8-7-2004 by bspielburg]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ahh, I think I've got it. It's an astrolab
www8.informatik.uni-erlangen.de...

[edit on 8-7-2004 by Undomiel]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Undomiel: I think you have definitely identified the object that the crop circle is illustrating. BUT now comes the more difficult question what is indicated on this astrolabe?

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
hmmm....now i am thinking I have seen this image as a mandala, either hindu or buddhist....not sure...still have to keep searching.

my husband says he see the jesus fish sign in it.

but i'm leaning towards a hindu mandala, now i have to go dig up my collection of mandalas and see if i find a similar one.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere online recently that crop circles were meant to be mandala - geometrically absolute, made from natural fibres/elements and temporary in nature - there was more but I can't remember any more right now. I will try and track down that reference.

Enronoutronetc: I found a hindu mandala that looks a lot like the crop circle you posted. Could crop circles just be mandala? or is there a message for humanity???

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Okay, I have a theory on what this crop circle represents.
Check out this video

It's a diagram of a compressible flow shock diffraction. The movie shows how a shock wave from an explosion passes a cylinder. Could they be warning us about an explosion?

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Enronoutronetc:

LMAO - ya....I wish I could change my name too - lol - that's funny....you can use EOH or Enron - or that....

The Hindu mandala is a very specific symbol, and I can now, after viewing several images online of the mandala, agree that the crop circle I posted is almost an exact replica....but there are many more oddities out there that seem almost too complex for humans to do in the short span of night hours - sorry to get off the topic of your original picture - but here are a few more that resemble chaos patterns...example:
crop circle
www.joecool.it..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
fractal chaos pattern
www.inneroasis.net..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Apart from the possibility that aliens made these patterns, which I am in no way completely debunking here, chaos and catastrophe, to be taken in the context of a developing field in science, occurs naturally and is what actually what creates order - and this is a pattern of chaos, which, as you can see creates order at a large scale level - plasma vortexes, earth energies, and microwave transient heating are all popular theories that can support this natural occurence of chaos...

[edit on 7/8/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

[edit on 7/8/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I've seen that design somewhere

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join