It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what the PTB have been preparing for.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So what is causing the bird deaths and the fish deaths across the globe? Some say its a magnetic field shift others say its the beginning of a new ice age, while others say it's HAARP.

What if it's all of the above?

Ice Age
What if we are indeed entering a new ice age, with the recent cold and snowy weather across Europe and the North East US? The crabs that washed ashore in the UK are a cold water species and they are saying they died of cold and most of the fish kills, and manatee kills are the results of extreme cold. I wonder if this is why Barrack Obama has spent 50% of his presidency outside of Washington DC, because they know something we don't and to prevent panic we will be the last to know the truth. A recent story showed that Americans are moving to Southern states, they site economic reasons for this or is it intuition? A recent story talked about FEMA is moving supplies out of Washington DC to be spread around the country in 10 different locations, do they think there is a threat to Washington? and these supplies would not be safe or easily accessible to the public if left in place?

Magnetic Field Shift
This shift is happening science has proved this and we see evidence with the closure of the Airport in Tampa. Many have speculated that the bird die off across the globe is related to this shift. The theory goes as this shift happens birds will become disorientated and could fly themselves into the ground or trees or bridges. I personally haven't seen any dead birds, and I have seen the species that have died flying around seemingly quite well. We have at least two examples of rapid pole flips that have occurred in the past so this is something that can be real and happening right now.

HAARP
Some speculate that the bird deaths are related to HAARP and there are anomalous radar images floating around the internet that attempts to prove that this is a man made event happening. I have a threory that HAARP is indeed being used, but I think it's a attempt by the PTB to stop or to stabilize our magnetic field or to stop this reversal of the poles. People have posted theories that the PTB are using HAARP to trigger a New Madrid earthquake, but why would they do that? Why would they want to destroy multiple American cities by creating a earthquake in the heartland of the country? Or will such a earthquake lead to a more stable magnetic field? Do they think they can sacrifice the New Madrid fault zone to save the planet?

If these events continue and I feel they will whats going to happen as the sun intensifies with it's solar max? What happens when the solar storms and CME's kick it up a notch or two?

Are all these reasons why they have build bunkers and are stock piling supplies around the country? Are these the reasons for the recent construction of seed banks and the real reasons for the draconian laws that are being passed worldwide? And the real reason for the economic situation and the price of gold? Could the 2012 theories be a covert way for the PTB to warn us of a very uncertain future without alarming the general populace?

Please forgive me for writing yet another thread about these topics, but I'm receiving phone calls and emails from friends and family that want answers that are not given by news journalist that are laughing off what seems to be a serious situation.

I have always felt if the 2012 topic is real we would know before hand, that conditions and threats to our persons and society would be seen and felt worldwide, like a avalanche building up steam as it races towards 2012....

Is this what the PTB already know as they sit back in there lap of luxury as the rest of us must fend for ourselves.....
edit on 8-1-2011 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Interesting theory about TPTB using HAARP to stabilize/stop the pole shift.
Not sure what’s going on but I defiantly feel an acceleration of reality leading up to something, is that something going to climax in 2012? Don’t know, but it sure seems plausible, like you said I think we'll know either way before hand, these are crazy times were living and I think 2011 is going to be quite a year.

Not only is it possible those 3 things could be happening together right now, the list of affecting variables is probably a lot longer.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I have been grappling with this very concept for some time.

In WWII Churchill did not warn of an impending bombing by the Germans in order to protect the fact that German codes had been broken. It is very possible that the actions we are seeing are much the same.

However...

What right do they have to sacrifice MY family for the protection of thier system?

What we are seeing, given the nature of your post, is that the status quo must be protected regardless of what may be comming.

To me this is a sign of laziness at best, power mongering at worst..

It is easier to lie and manipulate the 6ish billion people of this planet then to actually deal with the problem that is at hand. It is better to allow the vast majority of humanity to perish without sufficient warning then to actually step up and accept the fallout of the realization that something beyond our control may be approaching.

The decisions being made (if in fact as I am a believer that there is an ELE disaster coming) are being made in order to protect themselves at the expense of the rest of us. Remember that TPTB represent the richest segment of our society(s). If they were to announce that a catastrophic event was imminent then all the money spent on the useless, shiney gadgets that they produce and sell would instead be spent on preparations for OUR survival.

People would not purchase a 50in Plasma TV knowing that in 23 months there won't be power or a broadcast for it. People would instead spend thier money to provide some measure of survivability for themselves and thier loved ones.

The decisions being made, if this scenario is true, are based on providing THEM with the means to dominate the world once the event has passed.

There are numerous signs that our spiecies is substantially older than admitted. There are references from ancient Indian (India) texts that talk about the 'Gods' and the technology that they posessed. If we have done this all before then we are seeing the preparation for the same type of situation that these texts refer to. Given what we suspect is going on, when the bulk of humanity is reset to a stone age level, TPTB will still have F22's, Apache's. cruise missles etc etc.

They will be able to accomplish a millenia old idea of ruling the entirety of this planet and humanity through the technology that they sequestered for themselves in preparation for the aftermath; an idea that at one point in our history they had accomplished but lost control of.

Unlike Churchhill and his decision in WWII, this is not for the greater benefit: it is for THIER benefit alone.

They do not want an informed and prepared populace because that would mean people would be in a position to challenge thier ultimate goal when things had stabilized. People would not be scattered across the globe in limited and isolated groups struggling for survival. They would be organised and prepared to an extent that any attempt to gain total control over this planet would not be possible.

Yes, state-of-the-art military tech is an overwhelming force in many cases, however in this scenario a prepared populace would be able to defeat thier goals.

Remember; they are few, we are many.

The best thier preparations (DUMB's etc) can hope for is a few hundred thousand of like minded survivors. A forwarned populace would number in the millions if not billions...too many to be conquered if proper preparations were made.

What may be being done is not for the survival of our society, it is for the survival of a system that benefit's the very few at the expense of the many.

edit on 8-1-2011 by [davinci] because: Form

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
In a nutshell they will rise from the ashes like a great phoenix to restart the system all over again.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
In a nutshell they will rise from the ashes like a great phoenix to restart the system all over again.

If "they" refers to "the powers that be", it will start out to be a more *snip* up world than what they have here, at the end now.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well knowing our solarsystem would enter a superheated interstellarcloud maybe our TPTB wanted to just cool down a little things, with a mini-iceage. Like regulating your Heater in your car

edit on 20/02/2009 by Karmayogi11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Karmayogi11

True, however lethal doses of radiation are not affected by temperature.

An ice age however scours the surface of the planet clean of all traces of the past and provides a 1-2 punch for the surface survivors to deal with.

edit on 8-1-2011 by [davinci] because: Content

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

Well protected beneeth the surface shielded by plumb they surely wont get hurt! Dont worry about them they had decades for prepare against that...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Karmayogi11

Protected or trapped by a mile of ice?

If and when Antarctica does thaw, what are the chances of humans or human like creature emerging from underground shelters or cities?

lol

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Just for the protocol: The chances are slim! But I belive thru the aeons our ancestor always have managed to survive. Why should this time it be different?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
We have survived much worse, don't be the sheeple that didn't survive last ice age.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Are you refering to the cataclysmic event or just the freeze "curious" ?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11

Just for the protocol: The chances are slim! But I belive thru the aeons our ancestor always have managed to survive. Why should this time it be different?

VERY GOOD point!!

Remember, Nothing is permanent! Change is constant! Sure you may be living with your home on your back for a few years, but i believe it to be as nature intended. And think of wonders you MAY see if you live through this turmoil - antigravity, space travel, free energy, manifestations!! If you come across the Tea Man in some mountain pass, remember your foruming!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

VERY GOOD point!!

Remember, Nothing is permanent! Change is constant! Sure you may be living with your home on your back for a few years, but i believe it to be as nature intended. And think of wonders you MAY see if you live through this turmoil - antigravity, space travel, free energy, manifestations!! If you come across the Tea Man in some mountain pass, remember your foruming!

Thanks survival

You mentioned to live with the home on my back: It remembers me that thread: I cant locate right now
About that astronauts needed a device that simulate earths magnetic field or they went crazy. well that.

Well maybe not only the home on your back maybe also running wild because of this, copulating with anything that cross your path...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If we are indeed experiencing life changing events right now, what will happen when the solar events increase and add to the current situation?

Seems the PTB are moving to Colorado, so Ill stay clear of that place. I hate to think about the elite turning cannibal when there supplies run out. I suppose there will always be a few slaves running around to do there hard work for them.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Does it seem like time is speeding up?

Look at what has happened so far in 2011, we have had earthquakes, tornado outbreaks, Birds falling from the sky, millions of fish die offs, we have BP oil coming ashore in the gulf, we have multiple political assassinations and attempted assassinations, we have manatees dieing in Florida, and so many other aquatic animals dropping dead mostly from cold,

The Seahawks Beat the Saints!!! omg!!!

Our government is spending $6.85 million a minute!! a airport has closed a runway for repainting because of the movement of Earths Magnetic Pole, the government is admitting there is too much fluoride in our water, and two TP candidates were too interested in giving interviews to be bothered with showing some respect and sitting through the reading of the Constitution, in a age where you apparently can't have a public reading of the Constitution without some one being arrested!!!,

We just found out that bankers are going to receive Billions of $'s in bonuses, We have learned that 96% of bumblebees have died. We have packages igniting in DC, we have found out that the Viking probe found evidence of organics on Mars. Global food prices have hit a record high.

The courts have Ruled against banks and there foreclosure tactics, but the police now have the right to search your phone or laptop without a warrent, Jesse Ventura’s shows are being deleted from dvr's, Saudi Arabia is arresting vultures for being spy's, we found out how the DEA is spreading worldwide @$%& creeps!, Assange says that 2000 sites have all documents!!!

All this in the last few days and a whole lot more!!

Sorry for the rant, just trying to take it all in and understand whats happening. The PTB are putting on a hell of a show.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Well i have read alot of threads about what might really be happening and why...and i must say this one makes the most sence to me! its bad that TPTB rank themselves higher than the average joe. were all humans and have equal rights to fight for our lives

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by barham90

In the words of Orwell's Animal Farm, some are more equal than others.

Rights in todays world seem to be something to be taken away, not given. In the mean time, birds continue to die. Now the sun rises 2 days earlier than expected.

What exciting times indeed.

top topics

join