It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE story behind "The Hoax Heard 'Round the World." (Exclusive e-book for ATS visitors)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Considering some odd and frivolous activity that has been going on of late, I think that this passage from the book is particularly relevant to the present time, and bears repeating - loudly:

I find it nothing short of phenomenal the lengths these people, Wayne Herschel and Judy Faltskog, will go to in order to keep the truth contained in this book from getting out. They have labeled those who would expose this work every thing from "paid government disinformation agents" to questioning and taunting the sexuality of those involved in this exposure. They have mounted coordinated cyber-attacks in order to try to erase this important information exposing their hoaxes from the internet. During one such attack they had a blog, run by dcmb1490 completely knocked off of the internet because it presented the facts that would lead to their exposure as hoaxers. They tried several spamming attacks, some at dcmb1490's blog, and some at ATS. They tried, unsuccessfully, having the thread erased from ATS via a cyber-spam campaign.

They have called us "liars", and charged us with everything from "defamation" to "slander" to even “murder”, and yet never, not even once, have they been able to provide any facts at all to back their case. As a matter of fact, when pressed for evidence, they just shout the same things over and over again, just louder, and STILL provide nary a whit of evidence to back up their spurious claims.

Consider that to be my response to the current frivolous YouTube video that Judy, under the guises of first "Orbital Observer", and most recently as "upyourforkpipe" has posted. It seems that the more things change, the more they stay the same. Judy's tactics and techniques have changed nary a bit, she has only added in yet another unsubstantiated - and unsubstantiable - charge, and again utterly and completely FAILED to offer up even the flimsiest of evidence to support her spurious claim.

Nothing. Nada. Zip.

Even more than that, she has purposely disabled comments at the video, since she has a thorough, and well-founded, fear that facts may creep in to counter her rants if comments are allowed, and she simply cannot stand against FACTS.

Tell you what, Judy. If, as you claim, there is an "arrest warrant" which has been issued, just let me know the jurisdiction it's issued in, and I'll turn MYSELF in to answer the allegations in court. I'll make even more haste to do so if there is a reward for capture involved! Remember, though, that when it goes to court (and you can bet your ass that if I find ANYWHERE that such warrant has been issued, it WILL go all the way through court), that there are going to be a LOT of revelations entered into the official record for all to peruse.

You can also take it to the bank that when I'm done, I'll be a LOT richer, and you'll be left with nothing.

I'm ready. Bring it on. Don't just talk, DO. Put up or shut up. I did.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
A well written e-book this is my friend.

That book and the internet tells a story that is packed full of informative references and documents. I've seen some judicial papers with seals and dates, government documents with seals and dates, I've seen Freedom of Information act releases, inquiries to Universities and museums that were sent off and answered by staff and academics in their respective fields. A real treasure trove that is track-able and traceable back to their origin and makes for a very easy to follow electronic and hard copy paper trail.

I've read, watched, and listened to first hand accounts about the book's main character and his inept ways before he became a transformer. I also know about in detail all of these snippets: Elizabeth town, South Africa, Gunpowder for home made rockets, model UFO's in the garden and yard, homemade uniform and arrest. the travels, the lies, fake documents and fake claims. A safe in Zurich, a court in Germany, in and out of Canada, Transformer in Germany, orchids in England, a bumbling waiter that gets fired, Tony Dodd, Dr. Henry Azadehdel,Hamburg,Trier, Wayne Herschel,Anestria,Karne,Kalahari,Lesotho,MUFON,
paper clipper,Vallhala,Auntie,Quest Magazine,Shuttlewood,1965,van Greunen, Primary Voorslag in 1972 to 1976,Mandy,Wiccan,vampire,abductee,alien video, radio blog, etc.

And on and on and on just scraped the surface so how much information does it take to prove a point.

I too have (laughably) been threatened and I say the above is just a taste of the knowledge and evidence of her criminality and sorry life. Judy Faltskog and her South African author girlfriend should be charged with stupidity instead of defrauding the public for profit,impersonating government officials, or claiming a Doctorate degree when you can't even spell the university you try to associate with,illegal activities in re: to immigration laws and status,"the rains" of Germany (they are Neo, no?) just a little bit of firecrackers there. And there are others like the past records, present complaints, etc, etc.

I agree with above poster, Bring it on to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Having brought up Dr Henry Azadehdel. His given name was Habib Azadehdel and he was born
in Soviet Armenia he arrived in the UK in 1979 aquired British citizenship and changed his
name to Dr Henry Azadehdel aka
Dr Armen Victorian
Dr Alan Jones
Cavasa N'tumba
Julian Phillips

Google Dr Henry Azadehdel/James Van Greunen and you will see the extent to which they were
involved in hoaxing together.

Dr Henry Azadehdel (i wonder if that is where Judy got her idea of making herself into a Dr
from?) getting back to my point he changed his name several times to get himself out of
scrapes, begs the question What did James Van Greunen do that was so awful that he had
to change his sex rather than just his name???? and become Judy Faltskog.

Quote From:- www.fortunecity.com/roswell/argento/183/ufocrash.htm.
I think James Van Greunen is in a great deal of trouble! He realy mucked up the first rule of
the true investigator GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU TRY AND CARRY OFF
A HOAX OF THIS MAGNITUDE.

dcmb 4 U2U's unread

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Just DL the book and am looking forward to reading it

Now, my question is... where the heck were you sleuths a few yrs ago when I was dealing with a hoaxer?
I had never met a true hoaxer with their support crew before that instance, and was shocked at the lengths they will go to. Our issue started in 2005 and lasted until 2010 for me until I said screw it.. if people want to swallow rubbish and Discovery wishes to promote frauds.. have at it
Sometimes you have to realize that people simply prefer ignorance and actually WANT to believe lies.
Kudos to each of you for your work. Unfortunately our hoaxer had a book published, hopped on a circuit to give paid lectures, and secured a show on the Discovery Channel... set up as "fact". Regardless of the information we sent to DC and the conversations.. they went ahead and put the show forth as truth. I admire you all for trying to inject some sanity and being firm in your stance. However, be cautious. WHen folks are exposed sometimes they go a little nutty. Ask me how I know.

BIAD.. you may not have eyes, but I think you see pretty clearly

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

In all honesty, I just sort of stumbled in to this hoax, I don't go "hoax hunting", although it has become a tempting enterprise of late, what with the prevalence of hoaxes being propagated. If I could get gainful employment in it, I'd be in like Flynn! Originally, I was intrigued by the claim of an alien signal. I jumped right into that thread and started reading, hoping it was finally true. It didn't take long before the whole hoax fell apart, though, through faulty science.

The basic premise of "deciphering" an alien signal delivered via UV LIGHT and received by a RADIO telescope was so flawed as to be laughable, and from there the rest of the story just fell apart. Like a house, if the foundation isn't sound, none of the rest of the structure will stand long.

It sort of ticked me off that someone without even a basic understanding of physics would claim to be an Astrophysicist for NASA, but my ire began to increase exponentially when the hoaxers, KNOWING they'd been exposed and the story debunked in toto, CONTINUED to try to promote it, with little or no change in the beginning. It irritated me that they preyed on the gullibility of some, and further that they were hell bent on giving the entire discipline a bad name, all in the name of filthy lucre. Ufology already has a bad name as a fringe community, and it really doesn't need purposeful hoaxing to further muddy the waters. Purposely spreading false information to discredit an entire community - that sort of activity makes one question who the REAL "disinfo agents" are in this whole fiasco. I find it odd, and perhaps rather telling, that they jumped on the labeling early on, trying to label US as "disinfo agents"... perhaps an effort to direct scrutiny away from their OWN activities?

Anyhow, the personal attacks and slanders just solidified my involvement. I've never backed down from a tussle in my life, and I'm too old and set in my ways to start now. When the ridiculous slanders started, it was ON. To date, the opposition has not provided even a SINGLE SHRED of evidence to back up their claims... ANY of their claims. They can't say that of us. We dotted our I's and crossed our T's. All they have is baseless accusations, and so that's what they run with, but from what I've been reading around the 'net, and hearing from local... ummm... "officials", they are so transparent in their rage that they aren't fooling much of ANYONE that matters any more, and the more outrageous their claims get, the more audience they lose. Their constant FAILURE to provide any evidence at all to support their claims hurts their case immensely, and causes more audience to fall away.

I'm not sure which hoax you were involved in exposing (there are so many these days. y'know?), but it sounds like they were cut from the same cloth as this bunch. 5 years is a long time to propagate a hoax, so they were tenacious, as this bunch is, and from your description it sounds as if they are posessed of about the same degree of malice. BOTH of these hoaxers has written a book, but neither book has really gotten off the ground. Wayne Herschel is constantly complaining that nefarious, evil, dark forces are thwarting the distribution of "The Hidden Records", when in reality no one wants to read it beyond a small niche of straphangers. Once it's sold to that community, he may as well burn the rest of the copies, because he won't move much more. A better strategy would be to write another book to sell to the same people, and make a smaller printing run this time around, based upon sales of the previous book, to match supply to demand. Then all those evil Dark Lord Elites would vanish.

James van Greunen/ Judy Faltskog's book was "The Aenstrean Revelations", and it was published several years ago. It too never really went any where, and I had a devil of a time securing a copy of it. Unfortunately, it's printed in German, so I can't make heads or tails of it. Still, I have it, in case I ever get bored and decide to learn German. A better strategy in his/her case might be to translate the book into English for a wider audience, and in that way move more copies of it.

Instead, BOTH of them have decided to go to war rather than concentrate on moving their books. maybe there's less work involved in making money off of hoaxes than books. I dunno. I've never made any money in either realm, so I'm not qualified to assess that.

Which hoax did you investigate? I might take up that torch too if I get bored with the Wayne and Judy show! I mean seriously, Wayne and Judy are losing credibility by the second (if they ever had any to lose!), and with every new over the top claim they make, my job just gets easier. It's almost boring now. They are also extremely predictable at this point. This latest hoax-within-a-hoax is evidence of that. It follows the form they have established (just look at the allegations made by their sock puppets in this very thread!) - make slanderous and spurious allegations of sexual misconduct, offer no evidence at all, and just try to shout it from the rooftops, hoping something will stick some where. My ex wife was far better at making slanderous accusations stick, and she failed, too, but at least she kept it interesting. Wayne and Judy haven't got a prayer with the training I've already been through with her!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

G'day Advantage. Hope you have a cracking good time reading that book. It was certainly an entertaining six months or so being involved in the research - and actually, it's still ongoing as we speak.

Unfortunately our hoaxer had a book published, hopped on a circuit to give paid lectures, and secured a show on the Discovery Channel... set up as "fact". Regardless of the information we sent to DC and the conversations.. they went ahead and put the show forth as truth.

Well, you've got me intrigued. Please. Do tell.
A thread is in order me thinks.

One thing though - your hoaxer seems to have trumped "our" hoaxer/s big-time. Our guys/gals could only dream of getting a gig on the DC. One thing we have discovered is that they are amateurs with only a limited facebook following. Sad for them, but true. It's all about "attention".

However, be cautious. WHen folks are exposed sometimes they go a little nutty. Ask me how I know.

Yeah, we know - we've had all sorts of things thrown at us, including witches hexes believe it or not. The latest slanderous vids however are below the belt and I'm sure have been noticed by the ATS ptb. The thread has been closed down twice now because of the "nuttyness" and true to ATS standards - allowed to be re-opened for us to continue. Believe it or not - all went quiet until the main "hoaxer" decided to hop on a bandwagon of "skinny bob, grey alien video's" claiming she/he went to Antartica to purchase them.

I'm with Neno on this though. I only stumbled upon this silly farce and it's not something I look for. But I kinda get cranky when my mates are slandered. And she/and/or/he decided to go to war rather than concentrate on moving their lives forward ... so ... will be keeping up with this.

Enjoy Advantage

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Considering some odd and frivolous activity that has been going on of late, I think that this passage from the book is particularly relevant to the present time, and bears repeating - loudly:

I find it nothing short of phenomenal the lengths these people, Wayne Herschel and Judy Faltskog, will go to in order to keep the truth contained in this book from getting out. They have labeled those who would expose this work every thing from "paid government disinformation agents" to questioning and taunting the sexuality of those involved in this exposure. They have mounted coordinated cyber-attacks in order to try to erase this important information exposing their hoaxes from the internet. During one such attack they had a blog, run by dcmb1490 completely knocked off of the internet because it presented the facts that would lead to their exposure as hoaxers. They tried several spamming attacks, some at dcmb1490's blog, and some at ATS. They tried, unsuccessfully, having the thread erased from ATS via a cyber-spam campaign.

They have called us "liars", and charged us with everything from "defamation" to "slander" to even “murder”, and yet never, not even once, have they been able to provide any facts at all to back their case. As a matter of fact, when pressed for evidence, they just shout the same things over and over again, just louder, and STILL provide nary a whit of evidence to back up their spurious claims.

Consider that to be my response to the current frivolous YouTube video that Judy, under the guises of first "Orbital Observer", and most recently as "upyourforkpipe" has posted. It seems that the more things change, the more they stay the same. Judy's tactics and techniques have changed nary a bit, she has only added in yet another unsubstantiated - and unsubstantiable - charge, and again utterly and completely FAILED to offer up even the flimsiest of evidence to support her spurious claim.

Nothing. Nada. Zip.

Even more than that, she has purposely disabled comments at the video, since she has a thorough, and well-founded, fear that facts may creep in to counter her rants if comments are allowed, and she simply cannot stand against FACTS.

Tell you what, Judy. If, as you claim, there is an "arrest warrant" which has been issued, just let me know the jurisdiction it's issued in, and I'll turn MYSELF in to answer the allegations in court. I'll make even more haste to do so if there is a reward for capture involved! Remember, though, that when it goes to court (and you can bet your ass that if I find ANYWHERE that such warrant has been issued, it WILL go all the way through court), that there are going to be a LOT of revelations entered into the official record for all to peruse.

You can also take it to the bank that when I'm done, I'll be a LOT richer, and you'll be left with nothing.

I'm ready. Bring it on. Don't just talk, DO. Put up or shut up. I did.

I'm (almost) shocked at the latest slander coming from the Judy Faltskog camp in the form of the youtube video. Those are extremely serious allegations. Surely ATS is not happy about being accused of being a platform for various criminal activities either?

Yet again there are the glaringly obvious inconsistencies that seem to be the hallmark of these buffoons. Surely if you had discovered evidence that people were carrying out heinous crimes you would want to go to the police and stop them in their tracks instead of putting up an extremely cheesy youtube video. You also wouldn't be asking youtube viewers for information when a few seconds earlier you implied you had information on the people in question.

Many of us are still waiting (a year ago) for the legal documents that were to be delivered to us personally by Judy's minions who claimed to know members names, nationalities and addresses. If that was ever true, why continue to say members hide behind screen names in order to 'avoid prosecution'? Why do you still refer to people by their ATS names if they are serious criminals that you have served legal papers on?

You heard Nenothtu, he is willing to meet you in court. Others here also have nothing to hide as all we have done is expose the documented frauds and deceptions carried out by an egomaniac that believes he/she is much cleverer than he/she really is.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Well said DrHammond Stoat my sentiments exactly. But then.............................

Judy Faltskog has a lot more to lose in going to court than any one of us here. A'int gonna

Happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Well put. I'd be more than happy to meet Judy at any police station in the Western world (Antarctica doesn't count Judy) and we'll get every accusation ever made cleared up.

...I'm still waiting on those court papers btw. Any word on when they'll arrive?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Well said DrHammond Stoat my sentiments exactly. But then.............................

Judy Faltskog has a lot more to lose in going to court than any one of us here. A'int gonna

Happen.

To be fair - and if we are to take her rants at face value - Judy apparently has no intention at all of going into court. Been burned there once or twice already, and I'm sure she's aware of just what a public farce it will expose her to be, so instead, she SEEMS to want the courts to do her a favor, prosecute the case without her involvement.

I can assure all and sundry that if I EVER discover the warrant she claims, it WILL go thoroughly through the court system, and there will be enough documentary proof on this case entered into the public record (by way of evidence for WHY she's attempting to hoax the courts now), that there will be no safe haven for her to run to anywhere that a legal system will not be pursuing her.

Courts generally take a dim view of being set up to be the personal hit men in a vendetta by an individual, and will generally give that individual to understand what the phrase "contempt of court" means, in no uncertain terms, and with the attachment of gaol time. Burn ONE court like that, and the rest tend to keep an eye on you, in case you try to burn THEM, too.

Being the purveyor of any such warrant, I'm sure Judy's life would suddenly become drastically different, and being the victim of false allegations (and falsely filed police reports!), I'm equally sure that the courts would appreciate my efforts to clear the matter up, with documents and evidence provided for the record.

Wanna play, Judy? Let's dance, then!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

edit on 24-6-2011 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

No thanks greeneyedleo, I do not feel like being banned by you today so I revised my comments. You can just let your imagination wander as to what I said.
edit on 24-6-2011 by Marrr because: utter disgust

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Methinks someone may have somehow gotten a hold on some of that "special" software that the government claims to be developing.

I got curious as to what banned members "memoody", "drinkfor2", and "alcamen" had to say, and checked their post history.

Each one got off 20 POSTS within a period of 2 to 5 minutes, with the time improving with practice!

20 POSTS!

That's like setting the selector switch on your computer to "full auto"!

Each of them hit this thread, along with several others pertaining to "human like aliens" (Karne, anyone?), "alien film smuggled from Area 51" (Skinny Bob videos from Antarctica, anyone?) and such like objects that Judy has demonstrated an interest in.

Purely circumstantial, but it makes one wonder, all that commonality, and rapid-fire posting ability.

I didn't ask any mods about it, because I don't think they can say much due to ethical concerns, but mein gott, it makes one wonder!

has a nerve perhaps been hit?

edit on 2011/6/24 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Bookmarking to download later.

Boy, this must have been an exciting time on ATS...sorry I wasn't here back then!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Missmissie173
Bookmarking to download later.

Boy, this must have been an exciting time on ATS...sorry I wasn't here back then!

A very good read, and true written by member Nenothtu who

told the hoaxers he would make them famous.... lol!!

You may like to read the thread too? >>>>

"Alleged NASA-Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal from

nearby stars"

Started in May 2010 ... ending 256 pages later in April 2014!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join