It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE story behind "The Hoax Heard 'Round the World." (Exclusive e-book for ATS visitors)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

you are amazing! I just finished reading the ebook and i am very impressed. It is very shocking what people will do. This person (he/she/it has so many names i do not know what to call he/she/it) is a very mentally ill person and definitely does not need to be in public or anywhere there is access to other humans except the "humanoids" that are already apparently able to give he/she/it all this infinite knowledge. HAHA what a freak!
Great Work!
~Stacey~

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Well done Neno - amazing job, really amazing.
I've had the good fortune of working briefly with nenothtu and dcmb on the wordpress site and really, these guys are not only tenacious, but fun.
dcmb - we're waiting for you - come back!
To all the others - what a ride!!
2012 is creeping up - let's see what they have in store for us.

reply to post by merkury

Oh merkury

I do hope you get some sort of closure from this.
Take care, come back soon.

- Netties Hermit

edit on 10/1/2011 by Netties Hermit because: started to edit but teared up. thanks my friends.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Great read Nenothtu.
I have been following this since it broke, but not the ongoing saga, as I only browse ATS every day, sadly I did not subscribe and join the forums. Your book finally persuaded me to join. This is a good read and I can only imagine the amount of time taken by you and the other team members in unravelling this drivel. I cannot fathom what mental deficiency causes some folk to become so warped as to believe they can actually fool everyone!
Nonetheless, this was very erudite and shows how tenaciousness can pay off. I must admit that some of these two entities (I am loathe to call them people) escapades are clearly laughable, I am sure the damage they have wrought would clearly be huge, particularly regarding her/his/its kids and families involved in all of this. Wayne is clearly delusional and surrounded by a few sycophants to do his bidding.
I await with bated breath the next chapter in this sad story.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Wikileaks UFO Cables A Dud

paranormalutopia.com...

Another hoax ?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
At the end of Nenothtu's amazing tome he relates to the underhanded way Wayne used

in closing down DCMB's blog on the Wordpress site, and how he tried the same with ATS.

Nenothtu related and showed screen shots of how Wayne was getting his minnions to do

his DIRTY work of spamming, blackmail, and threatening the Wordpress site, in his own

words making them toast!!

Got me thinking........................I know there are many people, who, because they badly

NEED? WANT? to believe are open to suggestion without questions to the ideas Wayne

is peddling (or should i say selling) wrapped up in all the peace and love he spouts appears

to fit the bill . BUT love and peace etc. does not equate to what he was ACTUALLY doing

SPAM, THREATS, GOOGLE BOMBS, BLACKMAIL and the rest.

Do ANY of these sycopants EVER think for themselves ? They MUST have been aware that

their actions and what he was asking of them was to say the least immoral and far removed from

the love and peace he preaches................His vicious undertones are hardly in the vein of love

and peace OR turning the other cheek. Dont they notice this venomous part of his character???

PS I think Vicky (Cosmic Pixie) is getting a bit techy at Waynes fb with all his corolations of

star maps, pyramids, leg of bulls, bowl of cereals (:lol
etc.

"Quote" someone on fb remarks Very interesting poster for a new film.........As above so below !

VICKIE replies "Its a film about a climber..............does EVERYTHING have to have some

alternate meaning ?!

OOOOHH..............!!!!!!!!!!!;

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Wow!! I havent read the entire PDF, but great job on the incredible amount of info you have put together. I feel incredibly ashamed that I gave that wayne fellow the benefit of the doubt for a while in that thread..

edit on 11-1-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to put together any type of book, kudos for the great job!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
I feel incredibly ashamed that I gave that wayne fellow the benefit of the doubt for a while in that thread..

Honestly, don't feel bad, many did.

Hell, I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt for months after the hoax was initiated, but the evidence was overwhelming that he was going along with it for his own gain.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

That's the thing: they have mighty dark actions to claim to be "light workers". Makes me all the more proud to be in the Army of Darkness, combating such shennanigans and hypocrisy being perpetrated by charlatans!

edit on 2011/1/11 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Wow!! I havent read the entire PDF, but great job on the incredible amount of info you have put together. I feel incredibly ashamed that I gave that wayne fellow the benefit of the doubt for a while in that thread..

edit on 11-1-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

No need to feel shamed. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt as well, even after the initial claim was shown to be BS. I tried to come up with all sorts of excuses and explanations to account for their faux pas. As it turned out, they went even more over the top trying to defend it, and insisting that it was factual. It was only then that I decided that it was a willful hoax, not any sort of mistake on their part.

After the investigation got underway in earnest, I came up with a couple of working theories as to why they ever tried to perpetrate it in the first place. It always came back to fleecing those who WANT to believe to line their own pockets. I have to admit, I want to believe as well, but I can't just take their word for it, especially in light of the vehemence they used trying to defend a lost cause, and resurrect a proven dead hoax, and in light of the fact that they have been able to provide NO evidence, only shouting, ranting, and raving (well, and that Satanic curse from one of the "LIGHT warriors"!).

That is precisely why I changed my signature to read "Judy Fältskog - aka James van Greunen - and Wayne Herschel are proven hoaxers" and point to that thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

S & F on this one.
That's such a huge find. you guys did an awesome job on revealing this.

edit on 11-1-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

As above, I agree that there's no need for shame. All that took part in the revelation wanted
it to be true... after all, that's what we search for here.
I suppose just like these so-called 'Light Warriors' they too wish that the world will change
for the better by an 'outside' influences.

Of course, when such hope exist, there's always some who wish to benefit from this hope
and use it for monetary gain. When others attempt to thwart such underhanded actions,
the 'user' will fight tooth-and-nail to keep his yearning minions in his/her darkness.

In this case, Mr. Herschel hoped that his promises of 'proof' -that could be obtained from
buying his book, was enough, but it didn't work and we can only hope that his dubious ways
will stop now that Nenothtu's account is out there.

I won't be holding my breath!
edit on 11-1-2011 by A boy in a dress because: Left winner's sash in Edit Room!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Honestly, I was one of those who did want it to be true, as I suspect most in that thread were. That's what led me into that thread in the first place - the hope that maybe this time, there was something to it. After all, it was a NASA scientist making the claim!

Unfortunately, I and many others there were cursed with an inability to just blindly believe without SOME sort of evidence. When the perpetrators refused to provide any, we went in search of our own evidence. As it turned out, plenty of evidence was found.

Just not the kind we were hoping for.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well!

A little bird whispered in my ear that Wayne is ramping up the rhetoric again, so I had to go take a look see for myself. There, in all it's glory, was this bold statement - one which I found to be rich in irony:

Wayne Herschel
I HAD A VISION THE NET WOULD BE OUR BATTLEFIELD... GOOD VRS EVIL
LIGHT WARRIOR ACTIVISTS CONQUER - USE FACEBOOK TO EXPOSE ELITE

An expert on Google Trends says its true... the lambs will attack the lions!!! ... and our means are right here on Facebook where millions can expose corruption, atrocities, manipulation and the media will so...on follow our numbers! 2011 - the year the fraud profiteers fall!!

This was posted there about 16:00 or 17:00 GMT today, about 4 hours ago. What he's doing here is trying to co-opt a statement by Gerald Celente and twist it into his own tapestry, trying to make it appear that he and Celente are on the same page regarding this "cyber war" of his. The only part of Celente's statement that Wayne quotes is this:

Gerald Celente: Internet nuke bomb waiting to go off

www.youtube.com

Gerald Celente, the founder of the Trends Research Institute, believes that the Internet will empower the youth of the world to unite to start a revolution that will overthrow the existing deadlocked elitist establishment. He predicts that in 2011 every citizen is going to realize that the Great Rec

Yup, it cuts off in mid-word.

What really strikes me as ironic is Wayne's statement saying "2011 - the year the fraud profiteers fall!!". Maybe there's something to this "vision" thing of his after all!

Or maybe he just sees the handwriting on the wall. That's the very essence of my intent in compiling this book - to make 2011 the year that some fraud profiteers learn how to work for a living rather than scam for a living. Hey, I'm just doing my part to make Wayne's "vision" bear fruit!

He continues with his recruitment spiel:

Wayne Herschel

‎... and in this vision the corruption of the super rich who have bought power will take more and more until they make fools of themselves. They will clearly display they want to actually own people and try force them to work harder and longer hours and little reward... enslavement to debt.

Its already clear the recession is about to be a depression and the Forbes list are delivering the shocking truth...

... THE RECESSION IS A SCAM FOR PROFIT FOR THE ELITE!!!!

for starters... see for yourself...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.globalcrisisnews.com...=1453/

Please consider being a light warrior and simply spread the atrocities you see on your news feeds and ask friends to share them on your pages.

In my vision Obama makes a speech very soon... he says something like...

"Folks... its time you all do your bit for your country... we need to work harder and longer hours and for lower rewards and if we do this ing great numbers... we will beat this economic crisis!"

Meanwhile the elite do the opposite and break all records for profiteering!

A new way lies ahead... a resource based economy as seen on Zeitgiest is part of the solution... there is more... its at (Oneism link removed - no free advertising on my watch - neno).

Wayne Herschel ‎

2011... the year the lambs strike back at the lions!!!
4 hours ago · 6 people

So. We've already seen how Wayne and Judy have accused us of everything from being "paid disinfo agents" to working for the NSA, the CIA, nearly any other alphabet agency you can think of, and specifically linked us with "the Global Elites". Now this. Furthermore, he's recruiting "light warriors" again, in connection with his "cyber war".

Funny thing is, I was born at the end of a July, many moons ago, and am astrologically speaking, a "Leo". The Lion. My feet are firmly planted in the truth. I'm ready for those "lambs" to get to striking.

Other arcane comments from the Facebook post:

Jelle de Roos ‎

2011 has just begun and I'm already loving it! No bully will be too big if you got the whole world behind you. Oneness is our ticket for evolution and will be the biggest ride of our lives.
4 hours ago · 5 people

This one is particularly telling:

Lloyd Herschel

hey bro if this happens ya book will take off
about an hour ago · 3 people

Wayne Herschel

Let them stay on the couch... even have a cup of tea... BUT... share the bloggs by activists like me who expose the destructive activity. Heck... can even do it one handed!!! click share... ONE BUTTON!!!
about an hour ago · 1 person

Wayne Herschel

The elite have made two shocking EVIL new laws
1) the internet can be shut down if they chose
2) no human has the right to grow their own fruit and veg or cereal

There will be a few more to follow and then you will see the lambs gather in their numbers to tear the lions apart!
52 minutes ago · 1 person

I've had a "vision", too. A dose of bicarb took care of it, but before it left me, I saw Wayne trying to roll this all up into his Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory, using allegations such as the above to get his "light warriors" fired up, then going on to point them at us instead.

What he's doing from the above is to use Gerald Celente in a like manner to the way he attempted to use Blossom Goodchild and Judy Faltskog to support his own book sales agenda, and to try to take the truth down wherever he can find it by means of his Oneist "Light Warriors".

I'm game. Let's have at it!

Again I stress, download this book and re-upload it to wherever you can think of. It's free (unlike Wayne's "work") and I hereby grant permission for free and unfettered distribution. Get it out there, and let Wayne try to ferret out each instance to make an assault upon. That ought to keep the Light Brigades busy for a while.

Yup, 2011 may be another busy year.

Edit to add: a link to Wayne's facebook page where these comments are to be found - Wayne's Facebook Wall . Go take a look while it's hot - and before Wayne "erases" it!

I also found this further down on the page, posted on 29 December:

Wayne Herschel

‎"TRUTH" UPDATE:
If ever you need to verify an earth shattering claim... if its truth or lies ... just google important words with "ATS forum". This elite controlled DISINFORMATION network targets news they want to cover up and their eloquent 'insider' bloggers compile masses of pages in a neat way (while creating googlebombs) to make it look like other intellects have found "proof" for slandering it. They have also set up false no verification impressive news websites sites that carry the fake news too.

So, guess who's in his crosshairs?

edit on 2011/1/12 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
2011... another year and another chance to turn another Rand outta
the lost and lonely.
Don't feel isolated folks, join my band and together... well, actually you,
will bring down the Governments of the world and there'll be no more rich
people, no more poor people and we will live as one, like lambs/sheep in
the meadows.

Just send your donations to... or buy my book, it'll set you on the path
to a better life.
Ignore 2010, ignore the UV signal hoax and ignore those pesky fools who
demand proof. Just go to these websites and see how 'they' are making money...
Isn't that enough proof?!

Oh, Wayne... er, I work in a Bakery now, does that mean I'll be rolling in dough too?
*BIAD shakes his wig-wrapped head in disbelief*

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Here is my attempt at an "executive summary", or "abstract" or whatever you'd like to call it. As I said previously, this investigation took so many twists and turns that it's difficult to decide on what to include. These are just what I feel are the high points, rather than a attempt to condense the entire episode:

On 3 may, 2010, an extraordinary claim was released to the world, by, of all means, a Facebook posting.

The basics of the claim were that a "Dr." Judy Faltskog, claiming to work for NASA, had discovered an alien signal via radio telescope observations in "an unusual part of the spectrum", and that the signal was at that moment being deciphered. Wayne Herschel, a purveyor of extraordinarily bad "science", picked up on that claim and popularized it, again through a Facebook posting.

Within minutes, the claim was posted as a new thread at Above Top Secret, and investigations into the claim began. Just a few hours after that, the claim had spread from Above Top Secret to the far corners of the internet.

The hoax originators, Judy Faltskog and Wayne Herschel, had hit the big time. In the ensuing investigation, details brought out early on proved the hoax nature of the claim, but that was just the tip of the iceberg. Initial questions revolved around why NASA would rely on Facebook of all places to release such groundbreaking information. After a diligent search, absolutely NO verification of "Dr." Faltskog's credentials or bona-fides could be uncovered. Highly irregular for any sort of real scientist.

Further on, we found that Judy's claims to have at least two doctorates, one of which she claimed was from UC Berkeley were lies. Contact with UC Berkeley confirmed that she had never been a student there. Records searches of the surrounding area turned up NO evidence, through utility bills, DMV, and the like, that she had ever even been there, in fact.

Likewise NASA. A FOIA request for verification of her association with NASA returned the information that no such relationship had ever existed.

Her initial claim, of a signal "in an unusual part of the spectrum" picked up via a radio telescope, were very unusual indeed. as it turned out, her claim was that a Ultraviolet LIGHT signal had been received on RADIO equipment. That's like taking a photo with a transistor radio. It's just not going to happen - the equipment is not capable of it.

It seems that Wayne Herschel, the promoter of this hoax, jumped on the band wagon in an effort to use the hoax to prop up his failing book sales, and to gain traction for a new religion he was trying to start, called Oneism. He had done the same thing in 2008, with Blossom Goodchild's Galactic Federation of Light hoax - but it was a miserable failure. Wayne Herschel is no stranger to hoax promotions.

Neither, it turned out, was Judy Faltskog. As the investigation proceeded, the shocking fact was uncovered that Judy Faltskog had undergone a sex-change operation, and had been, prior to that, James Van Greunen, the infamous South African hoaxer of "The Kalahari Incident" and "the Lesotho Incident" infamy. In those two hoaxes, he had gone so far as to fabricate "official documents" which he attempted to sell to the highest bidder, involving a faked UFO crash in each instance. This new hoax was an attempt at more of the same, but taking the different direction of attempting to exploit the SETI search. Faltskog/Van Greunen had a history of hoaxing, which she had stayed true to despite her questionable gender reassignment.

This book is the story of that hoax, the partners in the hoax, and the investigation that uncovered the shocking facts in the case. Folks won't believe how deep this rabbit hole went, the lengths that the hoaxer went to in order to try and erase the exposure and evidence from the internet, or the lengths that the investigators went to in order to uncover it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Great job putting this all together thank you so much for getting this out for all of us to read...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

With the large amount of newcomers coming to ATS recently, it shows
that a lot of people are seeking out other ways to perceive the world and
I can only think that with the correct information that can be found here,
it is a good idea.

So my 'wee small voice' in my head still ponders the next move... (if there
is one!)... in all of this and I'm wondering if Mr. Herschel and his band of
'Light Warriors' have anything left up their collective sleeves.

I know that BIAD keeps lifting his strange head and testing the winds for
any strange scents and he does seems to sense something out there, but
whether it's coming this way or already here, he hasn't said.

The flurries of arguements and the speed that the eventual truth of a money-
making scheme came to light was very quick (although, it did seem like an
eternity at times!) and it may well be that those who sought to gain on those
views that wished the UV signal to be true and Wayne's attempt at a 'Oneism'
cult have seen that there isn't any evidence and wandered off to seek pastures
new.
But without going into thoughts of a 'witch hunt' on ATS, my lickle radar is a-pinging
and I'm hoping it's merely 'after-battle' paranoia!

I rarely look on the internet for any movement and though Wayne may still be shouting
to the heavens, I haven't seen any suspicious movements.

Let's hope the peace will last a little longer.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Well imo Judy Faltskog has gone to ground, licking her wounds and planning a new identity

to rise again from the ashes as she has done three times in the past. One name that has

been identified with her picture is Patricia Long so i doubt that will be any longer in the running.

Wayne Herschel is still thrashing about his facebook in desperation hanging on to his "sheeple"

it seems like after his failures of (Blossom Goodchild ) 2008 (Judy Faltskog) 2010 he is now

pinning all his hopes on 2012 !!!!!!!!!!

These are a few snippets from his face book showing this..........."some SHOCKING material

safely in hiding is about to release if the 2012 date is accurate ((and heres his Martin Luther

King moment)) I had a dream/vision if we continue our movement to expose the elite........the

star visitors will join in and help expose all the elite by name and provide proof why thy need to

stand down (( PROOF now that will be a first for Wayne !! all this whilst links are being librally

posted to his Oneism and Hidden Records sites )) Another one all in capitals:-

"I HAD A VISION THE NET WOULD BE OUR BATTLEFIELD ...GOOD VRS EVIL LIGHT

WARRIOR ACTIVISTS CONQUER - USE FACE BOOK TO EXPOSE ELITE "

So it looks to me like Wayne is desperately looking for something to hitch his wagon to

in 2012 !!

ONEISM = onehanded !!! click share .........ONE BUTTON !!! also from Waynes fb.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Go to this link to see someone that just cant stop lying:

www.amazon.de...=cm_cr_pr_pdp/278-8320296-6902428

A couple of weeks ago IT didnt even have a picture in there
Now ITs even an owner of something...
edit on 20-1-2011 by Nitromaria because: (no reason given)

I guess thats the business IT wanted my ex-husband to get in with her which he didnt... so I guess IT will have to find someone who is dumber than he was at the time!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join