It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE story behind "The Hoax Heard 'Round the World." (Exclusive e-book for ATS visitors)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
good job, btw way..but i have a question..

The TRUE story behind "The Hoax Head 'Round the World." (Exclusive e-book for ATS visitors),

is it really supposed to read like that? . . .The Hoax head round the world...

shouldn't it be "heard"...?

By the way where did you get this from ? I have gone back to the heading of this thread

and it DEFINATELY says HEARD and NOT HEAD !! check it out !!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Awesome

And why ATS has become my home.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

It's everyone's book, I only compiled it. Feel free to spread it far and wide, as viral as you can make it go!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

not at all..i am the typo king...lol

it's just that i read it more than once in the OP and thought it was odd..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Maybe you should READ it again..

Sex... Violence... Resurrection... The TRUE story behind "The Hoax Head 'Round the World". The vast bulk of the evidence gathered proving this to be a hoax, and these two charlatans to be hoaxers,

because it is still there..he just changed the title..

and thanks for clearing that up for me..

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by nenothtu

Good work mate..
But why does ATS post it in the Information account but put in this dissclaimer.?

NOTE:

This is an independent work by a member of AboveTopSecret.com, and is not endorsed or otherwise authenticated by the staff of AboveTopSecret.com, or the ownership of The Above Network, LLC.

Odd

Standard "CYA" disclaimer, the same reason I put the "legal bits" into the book. Lawyers are a funny bunch, and just LOVE to pick things apart and look for technicalities. There have been various threats (so far unrealized) of "legal action" against the various members involved in the investigation. Wayne has gone so far as to put up a "special" page at his website decrying ATS in an attempt to blackmail us, and wrestle us into submission.

It hasn't had quite the effect he hoped. In fact, it's done quite the opposite of his intentions. He employed the same tactic rather more successfully against dcmb1490's blog at Wordpress, and I reckon he thought it would work again.

Bummer, huh?

Anyhow, I can't complain about a disclaimer, it's only prudent in light of the pair we're dealing with here.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This is very, very cool. Maybe people can come here before eating up lies.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Wow you are really going out of your way to prove this is a "HOAX".

Why did you capitalize HOAX?Was it to emphasize that it was a real HOAX?

Because that's the way I see it used most often at ATS. When people are hoaxing good folks out of their time and money, it's imperative that the hoax be stressed and exposed. Considering the way this rabbit hole twisted and turned, it was a not just a HOAX with a capital "H", but a capital HOAX!.

I'm sorry but why waste your time?

Several reasons, but the short answer is "because they pissed me off by trying to silence us".

The long answer is a bit more involved.

1) These people have left a trail of broken hearts, dreams, families, and finances in their wake. In short, they've left a trail of broken people. Those people deserve justice, and won't get it if we back down or slack off. I've never backed down from a tussle in my life, and I'm too old to start now. I'm not about to let them go on their merry hoaxing way to see how many MORE people they can damage.

2) HOAXES of this nature can do irreparable damage to serious investigators, and the discipline in general. If these HOAXES are left unchallenged, how many do you think it would take before UFO investigators get a reputation as whack jobs? Oh, wait, it's already happened in large measure, eh? No matter how serious they are, UFO investigators are seen as being "fringe" already, and HOAXES like this don't help improve that image nary a bit. We need to police our OWN, and be seen to be doing so.

3) Not only do they try to erase their OWN tracks from the internet when exposed, they have tried to erase OUR voices from the internet as well. In the first case, this book represents a record of the things they've tried to hide by removing, and replaces those things back to where they rightfully belong, in the public venue so that people can make informed decisions. In the second case, we will NOT be silenced! Our voices opinions, and thoughts are every bit as important, and in many cases MORE "valid" when compared against facts, as those of Wayne Herschel and Judy Faltskog. NOWHERE have we tried to silence THEM. Even at dcmb1490's blog, thy were allowed to have their say. I'll be damned if I'll just sit and watch while they try to return that reasonable behavior that promotes discussion and thought by trying to shut US down and silence rational discussion in favor of promoting a HOAX and lining their pockets at the expense of the uninformed.

Therefore, I didn't consider it a "waste of time", and I still don't.

edit on 2011/1/9 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
I'd like to thank nenothtu for coming on the ATS live radio show last night and doing an interview with us about this book.

The pleasure was all mine, thanks for having me on!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkury
Firstly a BIG thankyou to Mike Hesemann, who introduced me to Rich England and ATS.
The input of everyone at ATS, but especially Rich England, DCMB 1490 and Nenothtu,
whose total dedication has made this book possible.

An AMAZING job, some 25 years in coming, but well worth it !

" THE TRUTH IS RARELY PURE AND NEVER SIMPLE "

As the sister of Janice Falcus (Van Greunen, Fugea).

THIS IS FOR YOU JAN,
MAY YOU NOW R.I.P. WE PROMISED YOU.

and for my GRAN, who bore the FINANCIAL and EMOTIONAL brunt, here is your Justice.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE NOW
James/Judy and your many other alias, your judgement day has arrived.
Think of this as KARMA.

Again a great BIG THANKYOU to everybody, I have met some genuine people on this thread,
I will miss you all.
I Feel truley vindicated, my work here is now done.

Back to the book,

Merkury,

As I mentioned above, THIS post illustrates one of the motivations for compiling this book, and illustrates it beautifully. Thanks for your help - it couldn't have been done without you!

No need to "miss" us, though... you already have a membership here now, may as well use it! We'll be running into one another across the boards from time to time.

See you around!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

Maybe you should READ it again..

Sex... Violence... Resurrection... The TRUE story behind "The Hoax Head 'Round the World". The vast bulk of the evidence gathered proving this to be a hoax, and these two charlatans to be hoaxers,

because it is still there..he just changed the title..

and thanks for clearing that up for me..

That was my typo. I finally wore out a keyboard typing the thing up. Now the e,r,t,s,and l keys often "stick" or don't make contact, and I have to re-read everything a couple of times to try to catch all the instances. I missed that one.

Maybe time for a new keyboard, eh?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
This is very, very cool. Maybe people can come here before eating up lies.

That was the original idea behind it - to get the truth out there so that people can make informed decisions before just swallowing a story from either of these two, or as in this case both of them. It morphed into something more as we discovered how many people these two have hurt, and it really gathered steam when they tried to silence us and keep the truth from getting out at all so that they could go on their merrily destructive way unhindered.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Would be cool if you could publish it into real book format. I'd buy it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Unbelievable a great piece of work,and work I'm sure it was.Thank you for your dedication and tenacity in putting this all together and showing the members of ats what it really means to deny ignorance!Have you ever thought of becoming an FBI agent?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Unbelievable a great piece of work,and work I'm sure it was.Thank you for your dedication and tenacity in putting this all together and showing the members of ats what it really means to deny ignorance!Have you ever thought of becoming an FBI agent?

I have Law Enforcement certification in Virginia, but work in security-related fields now. I'm in a state the doesn't have a Reciprocity Agreement with Virginia, so I'd have to get re-certified here - and I don't care to, really. I've done some contract work for the US Marshal's Service, and that's about as "federal" as I care to get these days. The "tenacity" comes from my upbringing - as they say up in them hills, "I ain't got no backup gear".

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by TWILITE22

I have Law Enforcement certification in Virginia, but work in security-related fields now. I'm in a state the doesn't have a Reciprocity Agreement with Virginia, so I'd have to get re-certified here - and I don't care to, really. I've done some contract work for the US Marshal's Service, and that's about as "federal" as I care to get these days. The "tenacity" comes from my upbringing - as they say up in them hills, "I ain't got no backup gear".
ha ha we must be related!!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Now theres an accolade from ATS member "Elocin" for you Nenothtu !! I bet this puts

you well ahead of Wayne in the popular book's stakes and you dont even have to market it

like him !!!

And Twilite 22 .......I .Agree with you and would have starred you had it not been for that last

sentence!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by elocin
Would be cool if you could publish it into real book format. I'd buy it.

I'm not sure about Neno's plans for a published book but if you want something tangible go to Wayne's website right now, you can buy a commemorative mug plastered with his and Judy's face on it. (of course I'm only joking don't waste your time with that eye sore).

Neno, I think Wayne's probably fuming right now because without even selling a single copy of the book, you have surpass the demand for any one of his books

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Well, I presume that at least the folks who have flagged the thread took the time to download, so that's at least 54 copies in a day and a half. I'm not sure what Wayne's sales stats are, but one must presume them to be pretty dismal, since he's perpetually complaining about not being able to move his books because of "bans" and "interference from TPTB".

I take that as affirmative evidence for what I've told Wayne repeatedly - write something that someone wants to read, and moving it will take care of itself! I firmly believe that's been Wayne's whole problem with offloading his books - no one wants to buy them more so than any "interference" or "bans". As with so much of what Wayne says, I've heard the claims, but seen NO evidence to support his claims of "bans" and "interference" thus far.

To think I did it without having to store 3 tons of unsellable books in a warehouse, and claim TPTB had locked them up because they just weren't moving!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Alternate Download sites:

4Shared

Scribd

[url=https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_NQ9IAvjdzbN2RkMzA5NWYtZDVmZi00MDUzLWE4NGYtNGVjOTExMWEzNzg2&hl=en]GoogleDocs[ /url]

There are more, but there are folks around whom I'd like to keep guessing - and keep 'em busy tracking...

ETA: Don't know why the Google link came out like that, but I can't get it fixed, so you'll have to copy-paste it.

Also, it has been brought to my attention that some of the links in the book aren't working - there's a reason for that, but at the time I wrote it, the links up to the point where I explained it were working. The explanation is that Wayne and Judy are still up to their tricks of erasing stuff from the internet as it comes to bear on the exposure of this hoax. I have saved most of the links that were getting erased as I ran across them - not as a "copy and paste", but saving the entire web page instead. If anyone needs verification of a particular link, send me a U2U, and if I've saved that particular page before it got swept under the rug, I'll zip it up and send it to you.

edit on 2011/1/9 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join