It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds fall dead from the sky - explanation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
First off I'm terribly sorry for opening another Thread on this, but I just talked to a greek scientist who wants to stay anonymous. I don't know why but that was his wish.

He told me that it really has to do with the magnetic field. so the Birds have no orientation anymore and fly way to high so they suffocate and the high pressure leads to the internal bleeding.

And as far as why there are always the same species dead, he said, that is because the whole flock is flying so high. A single bird would never do this.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
A rational observation.
Makes sense.
S+F for providing something that even a skeptic like myself could value.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I still think it has to do with water. Fish live in water. Birds eat fish.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by Hellas

Turtle doves that crashed in Italy don't eat fish. Correct me if I am wrong. I haven't looked up the other species.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

are the fish flying too high as well or what?
2nd

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by strato

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by Hellas

Turtle doves that crashed in Italy don't eat fish. Correct me if I am wrong. I haven't looked up the other species.

I didn't know that but the first thing that came to mind is that they DO drink water.

I could be totally wrong in thinking it has to do with the water... just a gut feel.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
and is it just me or has anyone else noticed that there are loads of people on here with scientists, and astronomers and other "high up know everything kinda dudes" on speed dial?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If they fly to high the pressure will be too low.
But I can understand that the magnetic field disruptions can cause disorientation and so, flying to high.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Sounds good to me. This would correlate with the fact that they seemed to appear on local weather radar. There's a thread on that around here somewhere. Had they been flying at normal altitude I don't imagine the radar would have picked them up.

There have been lots of anecdotal reports in various threads about whole flocks of birds (geese) apparently flying in the wrong direction for the time of year. Now the magnetic poles are shifting at apx 40 kilometers per year. That doesn't seem so big as to cause such disruption with the birds, but if they had to adjust airport runway markers for it (another ATS thread) then maybe it is.
edit on 1/8/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Yes, now that you mention it, last week I remember driving in to work and seeing a large flock of geese flying EAST! I thought that was rather strange but didn't make the connection at the time. I think this is all beginning to make sense now.

(Location: N. Calif., 2 hours north of Sacramento)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
there was a report on rt not half an hour ago stating that these birds insides have liquified. my first thought was the corexit in the food chain. when it was revealed that birds were also expiring in and around italy, i was stumped to say the least. something in the atmosphere and/or food chain poisoning. this is a very unnerving chain of events we have here. post mortems are required to rule out all speculation.
f

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Cabin interiors of airplanes are pressurized because the air pressure decreases as altitude increases. Your scientist needs to go back to school. Hoax.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry
Cabin interiors of airplanes are pressurized because the air pressure decreases as altitude increases. Your scientist needs to go back to school. Hoax.

Well Mr. Hoax, then look up "high altitude pulmonary oedema" (HAPE).

In large altitudes less oxygen is present in the air you breathe. This means that all the blood in the lungs has relatively low oxygen or is hypoxic. And because all parts of the lungs are under lack of oxygen, all the blood vessels constrict in the lungs. The heart pumps the same amount of blood through the lungs, but because all the blood vessels are narrowed, the pressure that is needed to pump the blood through the vessels is much greater. In fact, the pressure increases so much that some of the blood vessels burst.

The "high" pressure was my fault. though

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
and is it just me or has anyone else noticed that there are loads of people on here with scientists, and astronomers and other "high up know everything kinda dudes" on speed dial?

So you thought that your comment would be really smart just because you don't know any scientists?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

I laughed out loud at this. Well said

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I found this site today and joined because the other day I noticed 2 flocks of birds that looked to be flying as high as a jet that was passing by at the time. This flock of birds looked so odd that I actually stopped and took pictures... Lucky I had a good camera with me, Nikon 300, and a church in the foreground to give reference to the height (the jet was already out of the picture by the time I found a place to pull my truck over to take the pictures). The explanation of them dying from flying too high makes much more sense than any other I've heard especially now...

new topics

top topics

join