It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Wallis Simpson male?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I know this site is owned by the English,so someone might not take kindly to this question...
My father said he heard it confirmed that Wallis Simpson had male genitalia...I was wondering if anyone else heard this rumor confirmed?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Is this site owned by the English? That is interesting. I think the rumor started because she has a man's name. I never heard the rumor myself, but maybe someone else has.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I hadn't heard that rumour before - perhaps it's a US based one?

A google search turned this up though: Wallis Simpson

According to this site, Michael Bloch in his book "The Duchess of Windsor" claims Simpson had Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome:

This meant that she had the male chromosome, but had failed to respond to the release of testosterone, so had not developed male sexual organs.

No idea whether it's true and like I said, have never heard that one before

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I all ways thought this site was american. Never heard that rumour before either,Would'nt surprise me though.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well Brits Rock.

Anyway I have never heard that she was male. I did hear that she was very good at prostate stimulation (me blushing) but she was so thoroughly disliked in the UK it could have been all just a smear. I never met her.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I've been aware of these allegations for many years. I'm not in the know, but it's been touched on in books about her, or that mention her, for a long time.

The concept is usually introduced, then often there are examples of situations in her life that totally seem to confirm the idea. But there's never rock-solid proof ... as I imagine that is almost impossible now to provide. (Keep in mind, in her days, there really wasn't gender reassignment options or even common knowledge of the circumstance(s) that result in any kind of gender identity confusion. People didn't talk about it. And considering her personality, in general, I would think she would decide to live her life one way or another, then stick with it with a steely determination, without complaining or issue-resolving with anyone.)

So barring some compelling new evidence of some sort, I figure this will remain a rumor on the fringe in perpetuity.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Wouldn't she had had reptilian reproductive organs if she was part of the elite?

Seriously speaking, there have been several documentaries hinting at strange and interesting sexual practices between Simpson and Windsor. He was very much in her thrall, and she delighted in exerting her sexual dominance over him. These days I suspect she'd be described as being a Dominant, and he as her submissive.

There have also been rumours that she had malformed/underdeveloped sexual organs and was unable to engage in normal sexual congress.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

I don't know about the gender of Wallis Simpson, but ATS is owned by The Above Network LLC, based in New York and Arizona.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
FYI - I was piddling around on the webs, reading stuff about Simpson and quickly was alerted that Madonna is reportedly preparing a movie biopic of her. No commentary, just sharing.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I know nothing about Simpson But,......
I always thought that Bea Arthur was a man.
Use to freak out that my Mother would get mad at me for saying so.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Thanks for everyone who posted...I really thought this site was owned by the English...The sites owner, I thought I read a bio on him and he was from England not New York City...

new topics

join