It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP could be responsible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

HAARP could be responsible

www.youtube.com

Dead birds, fish around world spark flood of conspiracy theories from End of Days to HAARP
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Religious fears of the world's collapse are not the only theories emerging from the recent slew of animal deaths. Government coverups are also being fed, including the theory that the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program known as HAARP is behind the death of the birds. The Alaska-based facility states it is used to conduct ionospheric research, but is often blamed for causing earthquakes and storms and is described by some as a super-secret weapon operated by the government.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Youtube isn't a reliable source, anyone could put up a video, that's the problem. Even if HAARP was responsible, no mainstream media outlet would ever admit it.

There are a few other threads with theories regarding this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's a pretty interesting thread, it contains a much more in-depth video, with a fair bit of technical information to back it up. Apparently we will all find out on 11/1/11. Personally, I think HAARP is a lot more plausible than a lot of the explanations the media are touting.
edit on 8-1-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1979

S&F

I 100% believe that this is the case too. Proof however will be bordering on impossible to find.
I would also like to forewarn you that your thread will be trashed by trolling. I cant supply the evidence, but sure enough truth always comes up trumps.
There seems to be more focus from members derailling and trashing threads than actually trying to get to the source.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1979

The vid you posted in not mobile friendly, so I don't know if this is the same one or not.

This is approximately 30+ minutes long, but contains info on the San Madrid fault, HAARP, FEMA drills and studies and a whole lot more. I found it very interesting and fact-based, even though he begins by predicting a major earthquake. He is in contact with a lady with insider info, and though the video is long… it contains intriguing info.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Cool...same video I just posted here. I found it on a different site. Just glad the info is getting out there so people can start to at least prepare the hearts, if not their storehouses, etc. JIC.

Better to prepare and nothing happen than to have something (like this) happen, and not be prepared.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I think it's a possible explanation for the die offs, but who knows? And although that video will probably be ignored because of the fear mongering style of the dramatic music and the way the video is cut, most of what the video says is true (in terms of the capabilities of ionospheric heaters, not necessarily HAARP in Alaska).

And yes, this thread probably will be trolled. I was hesitant to even reply. But I wanted to give you my support in your line of thinking. Ionospheric heating is no joke and people need to take it more seriously instead of constantly laughing that everyone blames everything on HAARP. We need to focus on all of the heaters, not just Alaska's. That's part of why it's trolled, because everyone uses "HAARP" in their post titles. Maybe say ionospheric heater, or reference EISCAT and others, too? Just suggestions.

Here's a good thread by zorgon, with information on many of the heaters. One of the last posts I posted on there has some information I found while researching the auroral phenomena:

And some other recent threads on things that may have been caused by the heaters:

ULF & Haiti Quake
Stanford ULF/ELF/VLF Radio Science study

I haven't had much time to be on ATS lately, so I have no clue what's up with the bird death situation. But good luck with this thread! Hope the HAARPY trolls aren't hungry today.

new topics

top topics

join