It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very happy to be here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hello fellow Wayfarers. My name is David. I've been perusing ATS for the last couple weeks and have decided to take the plunge and become a member. I don't normally join forums but this one is different than any other I've run across in that the BS level here seems very low and the members are serious about the topics and respectful of each other. Also, the topics are not only fascinating to me but also important and I too am serious about them. I'm a long time listener of coast to coast am and have always wanted to participate in the discussions but that's not really possible in that particular format. It is possible here and I'm looking forward (SO LOOKING FORWARD!!) to sharing thoughts with people of a similar mindset. That said, I think you're all beautiful and I humbly thank you for having me.

Namaste

David

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by megalodon5750

Hey there David and welcome ... you won't regret taking the plunge ... there is always something to grab the interest.

Enjoy the time you spend here and I look forward to seeing you on the boards ... just out of curiosity ... what are your particular fields of interest ?

Woody

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I am very interested in the paranormal field and prophecies and cultivate myself in Falun Dafa. I am convinced everyone can develop supernormal abilities if they assimilate themselves to the cosmic characteristic(Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance) and open up their body a bit by appropriate exercises.

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hi Woody and thank you!

I was a little stumped at just how to answer your question just because I can't narrow it down to particulars really. Then saw in your signature "never lose that unquenchable thirst for knowledge". I think that would be the best answer I could give -- I'm interested in all of it. I want to see how far down the rabbit hole goes and just whats in it. At ATS I'm a kid in a candy store.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by megalodon5750

I know what you mean ... from personal experience I can tell you that just when you think you're beginning to get a grip on something there is always something new to discover.

And trust me ... it is a very deep rabit hole ... enjoy every step.

Woody

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Hi there and welcome

Every topic under, beyond and including the sun is discussed here.

Nice to see you - to see you, nice!

top topics

join