It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Polar Caps Shifting - Finally Mainstream Waking Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

So what do we feel about this??? And for the people who say that there compass is working normal that's normal to because the new north towards Russia is also the north and your compass wil not pinpoint the exact place only north,south,west and east!!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I just watched FOX and CNN for about an hour. No mention of the polar shift. No mention of the magnetosphere being at it's weakest it's ever been in recorded history. No mention of the coming solar maximum. No mention of the mass animal deaths going on all over the world. No mention of the change in the energy coming from the sun changing the rate of decay in carbon and mutating all matter on earth and possibly altering the flow of time itself.

The mainstream media is only there to lie to you. here's what I was told in that hour.
some captain made a gay bashing video.
the tea party will go away when the economy improves.
some details about who voted for and against don't ask don't tell.
lots of commercials for stuff I don't need as if I have any money to spend.

it's all garbage. The only useful news comes from the internet these days.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pinkeltje

someone posted a thread on here regarding this about Tampa Airport redoing the numbers on the airstrip but nice info though thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinkeltje
www.youtube.com...

So what do we feel about this??? And for the people who say that there compass is working normal that's normal to because the new north towards Russia is also the north and your compass wil not pinpoint the exact place only north,south,west and east!!

Compasses will continue to work normally, as long as there is a magnetic north, because they point to magnetic north - wherever it is. It has long been known that magnetic north is drifting towards Russia, this is not new news - nor is it anything to be alarmed about.

Read more here:

Natural Resources Canada

The accompanying figure shows the path of the North Magnetic Pole since its discovery in 1831 to the last observed position in 2001. During the last century the Pole has moved a remarkable 1100 km. What is more, since about 1970 the NMP has accelerated and is now moving at more than 40 km per year. If the NMP maintains its present speed and direction it will reach Siberia in about 50 years. Such an extrapolation is, however, tenuous. It is quite possible that the Pole will veer from its present course, and it is also possible that the pole will slow down sometime in the next half century.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
the magnetic poles are moving, they have nothing todo with the polar caps tho, there is a differance between the "magnetic poles" and "geographic poles"

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The movement of the magnetic pole does not bother me much, the movement of the geographic pole does.

I have been thinking about this [again] for some days now. Two or three years ago, if memory serves, there was a news item from Point Barrow, Alaska. The locals reported that the first sunrise of the spring, after the long winter darkness, was on a different point of the horizon than before. Since like forever, the sun had always risen at the same point of the horizon on the first dawn after the winter darkness, no variation. The Inuit are keen observers of nature, but they did not know why this was, and were asking for experts to come there and tell them why this had happened. I read that and thought, Pole Shift! I could not think of any other explanation.

Now, just a few days ago, and I think it was on rense.com, there was a news item from western Greenland. It seems that in the westernmost town of Greenland, the sun has risen for the first time after the winter darkness, two days early, and again, the locals are wondering why. The "scientists," as usual, and without applying any observation to the problem, opined that it was because of...wait for it...global warming, and that the sun only appeared to rise early because the ice pack had melted and thus the horizon was "lower." I say Pole Shift!

What say you?

new topics

top topics

join