It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magneteic Pole Shift And BAM DEAD Animals EVRYWHERE! Round 2?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Dead birds and dead fish, and now dead crabs have been found dead in masses around the globe. People are looking for answers, and many are looking to the predictions of Nostradamus to see if this is a warning of some kind. Dead birds are dropping from the sky in mid flight and dead fish, some missing their eyes, have washed up on the shores of rivers, lakes, and the oceans of the world. 15+ reports of global incidents of dead fish have been reported in the last few days, with thousands of dead doves in Italy and thousands of dead fish in South Carolina, being the newest events.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d73ddf0b9ac.jpg[/atsimg]

Nostradamus talks about the year 2012 often throughout his writings, but before volcanoes and horrific storms rule the earth, Nostradamus predicts extra solar activity will shift the earths poles, Wich has happened on a small scale causing tampa airport to close to repaint landing lines. Right when this happens BAM dead animals everywhere.. Wait for round 2 its gonna get nasty.

Some scientists believe we are in the middle of this transition right now, due to the weakening of the earth‘s magnetic field. The solar system’s orbit in the galaxy right now is weakening the earth’s magnetic field.Could the shifting of the poles be something that is causing the dead birds and dead fish around the globe?

Can the fish be swimming into water that is too shallow due to their instincts being thrown off from the weakening of the magnetic fields. Is the same thing happening to the birds, have their internal compasses gone amuck due to the possibilities of the poles shifting? Did the shifting of the poles already start? Granted, this is a far fetched theory, for one reason if the dead birds and dead fish all lost their direction because of a shift starting in the poles, why are we not seeing more of these unexplained deaths? Or will we?

THE EXCUSES

No rational scientific reason has been found for the dead birds and the dead fish occurrences in the last few days. Scientists have offered theories that the birds were startled by fireworks, the fish are cold, and along with a few other mundane, but completely plausible theories. The problem being that there are too many global events of dead fish and dead birds for just any one theory to encompass them all.

edit on 8-1-2011 by pavelivanov22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by pavelivanov22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
dude round 1 is not yet finished...more reported dead birds today Taiwan..also another airport (Florida) closed due to pole shift...

Magnetic North Pole Shift Affects Airports

Hundreds of dead birds .... now in Taiwan January 8

still congrats in believing this is gonna get huge

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

yeah i just read about Taiwan.. i wonder who will get hit next? China seems very quit down there..

looks like flights are gonna be delayed as usual.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
What gets me is why haven’t there been any beached whales and dolphins, don’t they also use sonar of sorts or have something to do with the earth magnetic field?

If someone who is knowledgeable on such mammals could please explain this to me.
I don’t mean to ignorant, but I am just curious thank you.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
What gets me is why haven’t there been any beached whales and dolphins, don’t they also use sonar of sorts or have something to do with the earth magnetic field?

If someone who is knowledgeable on such mammals could please explain this to me.

They prob haven't washed up on shore yet.. i thought i read somewhere about whale reports? Gonna try to find from where. Also dolphins and wales are larger then those small fish on that washed up on shore im thinking they might be in the process of dying as we type.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22
Is the same thing happening to the birds, have their internal compasses gone amuck due to the possibilities of the poles shifting? Did the shifting of the poles already start?

Why now? The north pole has been moving for a long time now, this is common knowledge. So, if you think that the mass animal die-offs are connected to the pole movement (which I personnaly believe they are connected to something in the water), then I ask again... Why now?

Geological Survey of Canada

The accompanying figure shows the path of the North Magnetic Pole since its discovery in 1831 to the last observed position in 2001. During the last century the Pole has moved a remarkable 1100 km. What is more, since about 1970 the NMP has accelerated and is now moving at more than 40 km per year. If the NMP maintains its present speed and direction it will reach Siberia in about 50 years. Such an extrapolation is, however, tenuous. It is quite possible that the Pole will veer from its present course, and it is also possible that the pole will slow down sometime in the next half century.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I dont know how birds and fish internal compass works, But if it works by chemicals in the body/brain been moved (pulled by magnetic north/south) by magnetism then I think the dead animals could be crashing into the ground and fish swimming into shallow/colder waters because their instincts are telling them too.
edit on 8-1-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It is surprising that such a small shift in location of the magnetic poles could be causing such a problem for animals that navigate by it, or that those navigation errors could lead to such problems. I would have thought that the animals could compensate for magnetic navigation errors through use of the other senses like vision.

It could be tho, that the recent acceleration of shifting of the pole may have resulted in crossing a "tipping point" where the reality is so different from what the animals are designed for that the other senses cannot cope. It will be interesting, scary might be a better word, to see if this phenomenon continues to worsen as the pole continues to move.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Whales in Argentina Dying in Mass

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So... where are the dead sea turtles? If the pole shift would adversely affect any aquatic life you'd think these would be among the most susceptible as experiments have demonstrated that they do utilize the Earth's magnetic field to navigate.? Few other known oceanic migratory animals take decades to reach sexual maturity / reproductive age yet return to the same beach they hatched from to lay eggs.
If it takes 20 years to start reproduction and the poles have moved 40km per year... that's 800km, or just under 500 miles, so how do they end up on the same beach, often within meters of where they hatched, if the poles have moved that much? Keep in mind it's been decades since they were born so repeated trips and learning can likely be ruled out.

edit on 1/8/2011 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

Isn't this scenario right out of the movie "The Core" ( 2003 ). Maybe the goverment needs to find some "unobtainium", and develop a device to drill to the center of the Earth to restart the Earth's core.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I am posting this on every thread I feel is apropos because it may or may not play into the scheme of things.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

how old is that whale video?
And I think the "crack out back" heat is most likely something grindin together deep down..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Recommended Watch

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

The whale video was Dec 20-something 2010. Just a few weeks ago (as far as I know)

The heat emanating from the ground, yesterday, is down right frightening.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I will start to worry when this starts to happen more frequently,. and in other places
I am not all that concerned about the heat as it is not melting much snow yet,.
Yes the hole was clear, but the whole crack is still mostly covered..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I understand your position after all, there's not much more to do anyway..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

The whale video was Dec 20-something 2010. Just a few weeks ago (as far as I know)

The heat emanating from the ground, yesterday, is down right frightening.

More and more just keep coming up now.. horrible

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I hope you do not mind your thread is part of a theory I have seen emerging and I am giving credit for part of the idea to you op... I am on the same boat....

Find any other points

top topics

<<   2 >>

join