It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you have actual evidence of Aliens? Have you ever really seen them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I was reading another post and was just interested in asking this question. How many of you have evidence that aliens are real and visiting Earth more and more often? I have to say that I personally have never experienced anything like this, and don't know anybody that has.(Other than my brother haha whos one toke over the line). Any stories you could share would be great. Proof would be awsome. Thanks, Ksmith

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If we had hard "proof" we wouldn't be having this conversation...

But you can see my sighting here...it's proof enough for me anyways, no matter what anyone else thinks...and of course, there were dozens of other witnesses as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For material evidence though, there was some debris on Art Bell not too long ago, that when tested was found to made up of microns thick layers of 99.9% pure bismuth (an element known for diamagnetic properties, and used in many little levitation devices). This was not thought to be able to be duplicated or manufactured here on Earth, at least at known facilities...which means one of two things...
1) highly classified lab
2) extra-terrestrial

Also, there are numerous devices sometimes removed from abductees....these also are good evidence...

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is not very clear or definitive, but one night when I was a teenager (decades ago)I saw a light like a bright star arc about 3/4 the way across the sky and then it appeared to shoot straight out(up) away from the earth at a precise right angle, dimming as it went. Not very persuasive, but I doubt people have created ships that can do that. (other explainations are possible, but this is the way it appeared to me)

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
KSmith69 and others who haven't seen it: you may wanna take a look at this website and look that video. I don't think it is "The proof" that you are looking, but it sure makes you say wtf...

www.netro.ca...

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
i am sure i can find useful info in the links posted. thanks again. i never said i didnt believe, i simply asked a question. i am sure anything is possible.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
hm I joust thought something what if we really are "REALLY" close studied by the ETs "Nano" "UFOs" we cant ever see, and we may even breathing them in our bodies, then they can study us veary "Close". It is possible think technology technology

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I thought the "advanced aircraft," I actually witnessed was so highly impressive, that the fact I did not see any of the supposed "space aliens," did not matter!

Whatever "they," happened to be, was far less important than the fact that such technology exists, and was capable of doing what it did. As I imagined, they were basically likely to be like us, in the essentials, and I was therefore not frightened.

Hey such an event only occupied probably less than 30 seconds, so all I could muster inside, said "these things are really real." Once again if no one was listening, "it's the technology stupid."

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

For material evidence though, there was some debris on Art Bell not too long ago, that when tested was found to made up of microns thick layers of 99.9% pure bismuth (an element known for diamagnetic properties, and used in many little levitation devices). This was not thought to be able to be duplicated or manufactured here on Earth, at least at known facilities...which means one of two things...
1) highly classified lab
2) extra-terrestrial

Well I heard that the material could be made but it would take like... 10 years to make an atom of the material and thats just not worth our time if we cant make it in mass quantatys

darnit i still cant spell tonight... lol please dont mind spelling once again i havnt slept for 3 days

[edit on 10-7-2004 by Oglop]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I know what its like not to have any sleep. Anyways, I think the only real proof that could spawn an argument on the existance of aliens is the numberous accounts of sightings and other encounters with such beings. However this is never going to be enough to convince the sceptics of this world, and until someone who is in the government decides that we are "SO CALLED" ready to be exposed to the truth, the search must continue

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
hm I joust thought something what if we really are "REALLY" close studied by the ETs "Nano" "UFOs" we cant ever see, and we may even breathing them in our bodies, then they can study us veary "Close". It is possible think technology technology

actually, I have contacted an entity[which as far as I know is strictly terrestrial, but non-human and intellegent] which makes exactly this claim, and is able to demonstrate it to me. I have no ability or real desire to prove it to anyone else, but we have to question if we would recognise an alien intellegence, even if we were inhaling it into our bloodstreams and communing with it. If it has always been around, we may be pretty habituated to not seeing it.

I will not go into the details of my little friend any furthur here......

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
They are around 4'9"-5'5" tall and have a dark complection, prone to wearing boots, blue jeans and straw hats. They only take jobs americans do not want to do! God bless those who want freedom and a better life

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Dude that is a bit harsh dont you think. This is meant to be a serious thread, but clever play on the word.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
For material evidence though, there was some debris on Art Bell not too long ago, that when tested was found to made up of microns thick layers of 99.9% pure bismuth (an element known for diamagnetic properties, and used in many little levitation devices). This was not thought to be able to be duplicated or manufactured here on Earth...

Hint to anyone with hardware proof, please don't send it to a radio talk show! Especially one which has already in the past cried wolf! Try a university.

I'm unsure about the bismuth material you are referring to Gazrok, but that radio show has received hoaxes previously, as I am sure you are aware.

(April 10th, 1996)

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

In any case, Has this "debris" been analyzed using mass spectrometry?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Yes it is...good job...

(Yes I know Art Bell has cried wolf, and been taken in before....this one had laboratory testings to back it up, and remains "unknown")

An excerpt....

One fact that, to date, is not in question is that the unusual properties of this alloy remains a mystery to Levengood, as well as many other top-notch scientists who have examined it. An alloy comprised of different elements is not found in nature. It is forged by intelligent beings. After many years of testing, science is unable to determine the basis for this particular alloy�s composition . . . let alone duplicate it!

My main point being, that there IS material evidence, not much, but some, that cannot be easily dismissed. This is simply for those stating there is NO evidence, as it simply isn't true...

[edit on 27-7-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is a perviouse post of mine that i am copying and pasting it here:

Let me start off the experince, i was about 10 i think not to sure and was sleeping on a regular sunday night, must have been 2-3 in the morning (just a guess) when i woke up. I woke up and my hed was turned to the left (i was lying on my back) and i felt a weird feeling, much like the feeling you think some one is watching you but this feeling was like something IS watching you a little more ergent if you know what i meen. I spun my head to the other side and i looked like the window as open and standing at the side of my bed was a white being (white in skin) he had what looked to be big black eyes but i could not make out any other facial features such as nose or mouth, it just stood there staring me in the eye for what could not being more than 30 seconds but felt like a long time. I jumped out of my bed screaming and running for my pearents room i tripped on the way and looked back and saw it turn around (away from me) then i looked to my pearents room they came running out and got me. I could not tell you the size of the being do to the fact that i had nothing to measure it against but it was a pretty average height i say due to where its legs where ar me bed (Average as in human avergae 5ft6 maybe). Some people have said to me that i might have been a spirit or "angel" but i know for a fact it is not, i may only be 15 but i do alot of meditation and calming techniques with my mother and i know when spirits come around or show them selves to you it is not that much of a state of panic, there is something usually calming about a spirit who shows it self.

This is all i got, its not like i could take pictures of any thing.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
oh yeah and one time man i saw this ufo at a football game, it said i was going to have a good year.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Thankyou very much, you made my day by supplying the link to the NPCC.
It was a definitive confirmation of my theories.

Humankind has the right to access these technologies. People in the US should voice up in favor of peace and the release of this knowledge to the people.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I DO, but this is not the place to prove it. My handlers would not like it.
I am an abductee.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Your handlers? Abductee?

You used to tell people you WERE an alien Imzadi.

You really need to seek some help.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join