It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS LIVE: 39: Animal die offs, Nasa Hoaxing and Shifting Poles...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Join us this week for Abovetopsecret Live! as we continue to spread the gospel of ATS to the masses! On this week's show we'll be interviewing ATS Member nenothtu about his new E-Book free to download for all ATS visitors. We'll also be covering the sudden rise of multiple different threads covering the mysterious die-offs of birds and fish around the globe, the question of whether or not America is a "christian nation," the shifting of the magnetic poles, cracking and eggshell, and the on-the-road adventures of Springer.

We go Live from 9.00EST (7.00 Mountain, 4.00 PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK, 11AM Sunday Canberra)

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

edit on Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:58:11 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Last night while watching the history channel it brought new insight to what happens in the polar shift. First it is called the magnetic polar shift. Our earth has a magnetic field which protects is from the suns solar blast, when the magnetic polar shift occurs it flips the iner core is made up of salid magnet it is what flips, it flips deepinside the middle of earth, when this happens our compases will face south. The critical problem with the magnetic shift is not athe earth will flip, when the polar shift happens our earth is unprotected for anywhere from 1 day upwards to 1 to 6 months. It is in this timeframe the suns solar blast can destroy all of earths living.
I also learned when the earth itself shifts this occurs when the lava flow whcih flows in a circular motion changes direction, it makes the earth flip. and change spinning directions. this is called the axis flip Intersting right.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
the question of whether or Nor America is a "christian nation,"

edit on 8-1-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

Grammar Nazi Powers ACTIVATE!!!!!

Unless that's correct grammar. I'm not the best myself...but that seems wrong.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

It's a good thing i work nights, staying up for the show won't be a problem.

But if the Planet shifts that might all change, near zero magnetic field at the point of turnover means nothing to hold the crust from slipping.......i guess we may be about to find out if Professor Charles Hapgood was right.

His book is called The Path of The Pole, i recommend everyone reads it if they get the chance, the book was forwarded by Albert Einstein whom Hapgood consulted and it describes the consequences of a partially de-magnetized core on the mantle and the crust, especially those areas rich in Iron ores when combined with centrifugal and centripetal forces, and further still, the effects of rapid re-magnetization in the opposite direction.

We shall see, till then we have ATS live and chat to discuss the issues, see you there.

Cosmic...
edit on 8-1-2011 by Cosmic4life because: grammar

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

I'll definitely check that book out. I'm planning to go buy The Fountainhead soon as well.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'm having problems listening to ATS Live.. I clicked the bottom bar. and it keeps bringing me to this page, but i dont hear anything. What am i doing wrong?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mastermook
I'm having problems listening to ATS Live.. I clicked the bottom bar. and it keeps bringing me to this page, but i dont hear anything. What am i doing wrong?

NEVER MIND I GOT IT WORKING, IT WAS ANOTHER PROGRAM INTERFERING WITH THE PLAYER.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is a strange strange thing happening around the world. personally i think its the magnetic field around the earth that is messing with the animals, and messing up their heads. maybe they get crazy headaches and fell to the ground or somthing like that! of course they have truma they fell out of the sky " about 170 mph. i say blunt force for sure!

i havent seen anything here in NB as of birds dying, but i will post as soon as i hear or see anything strange here!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
haha I'm trippin out listenin to this, it's like coast to coast

I LOVE IT

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
That was a really good show. THANKS ATS. It's the first full show i've listened to.
Good job, very professional, informative, and good music.

Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I missed the show. When will it be available to listen to the recording of the show. I was going to listen to this but forgot.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thank You so much for the show i enjoyed it plus the time put into it ..thanks again...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for listening. We had a great timer doing the ashow and we're glad you all listen in.

reply to post by dreamseeker

You can find it on the rewind player here...

www.illustrial.net...

Or through the ATSlive Facebook tab here...

www.facebook.com...

edit on 8-1-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

The show willl be processed and put on the ATS 24/7 Radio Rewind on heavy rotation for a few days this week, and it will be available on the Rewind player on the ATS Radio at some point after about 4.00pm GMT. A podcast download will also be available

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Great Show, thankyou for the time and effort.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The show is now on power rotation on the 24/7 Radio Stream, and is available to hear again on the Rewind Player.

Its also available as a podcast download on Itunes

Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

join