It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Is Missing Trillions Of Dollars They Can Not Account For

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Pentagon Is Missing Trillions Of Dollars They Can Not Account For

January 07 2011

Dennis Kucinich: Pentagon Is Missing Trillions Of Dollars They Can Not Account For

"They constantly lose track of taxpayers money inside the Pentagon and how the money spent. This is a problem that's been going on for decades thru Democrat and Republican administrations alike."

"When I came to congress there were over a trillion dollars where the accounts they couldn't reconcile. When secretary Rumsfeld came to congress in the early part of the Bush term, he acknowledged there were trillions of dollars they were losing track of."

"Over $10 Billion dollars were sent to Iraq .. they didn't even keep track .."

www.cbsnews.com...

On September 10 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld declared war. Not on foreign terrorists, "the adversary's closer to home. It's the Pentagon bureaucracy," he said. He said money wasted by the military poses a serious threat.

"In fact, it could be said it's a matter of life and death," he said. "According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
its also missing someone with brains to realize trillions of dollars missing..they notice 1$ on my tax return but trillions of dollars come one where is all that money going to? HAARP to kill all these birds?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

George Bush Snr

Dick Cheney

Bill Clinton

Donald Rumsfield

(There are 100's if not 1000's who have been greased to keep quiet too)

Has anyone in America actually got the balls to go after these two war criminals, "COME ON" you and I both know they have played the biggest part in ripping and gutting the whole USA off, and you know what they are still holding the USA to randsom, there can be no reason why they are not in chains,

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Unfortunately these "missplacements" of taxdollars occur rather frequently. They will just funnel money from one project to another, so it is harder for folks to find the descrepencies. Like Merlin... now you see it. Now you don't!

But really what can we expect when they allow their own members to commit fraud and tax evasion. Kind of like letting the fox guard the hen house in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There were rumours floating around about the money being funneled into Black Ops or an off-world space program. Here's an ATS thread about that:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just don't see how an agency of that kind could 'lose' that much money. Of course,if the secrecy of projects is as compartmentalized as rumors say they are,then I suppose it is possible to not know where it's gone. Many things probably happen 'off the radar' and the WH may not even be aware of it. The military is whole establishment all of it's now.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
They've been funding the terrorists to kill their own people and occasionally on foreign countries. That's where the monies gone to.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Maybe they should look under catagories: Black Triangles, TR-3B, TR-3C, etc.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kushin

I keep saying 9/11 was just the arsonists fire to cover up the robbery.
Add in whatever the FED has siphoned off from the American public in the last 97 years and the real figure is probably closer to 15 - 20 Trillion$.
America is NOT in debt.
America is a robbery victim.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kushin
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

George Bush Snr

Dick Cheney

Bill Clinton

Donald Rumsfield

(There are 100's if not 1000's who have been greased to keep quiet too)

Has anyone in America actually got the balls to go after these two war criminals, "COME ON" you and I both know they have played the biggest part in ripping and gutting the whole USA off, and you know what they are still holding the USA to randsom, there can be no reason why they are not in chains,

Bush Jr
Hillary Clinton
Joe Biden
Barak Obama
Michelle and her mother

...and, of course, the banksters...oh, and Blackwater, Al Qaeda, etc.
edit on 8-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join