It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RSOE EDIS creates new section for MASS DIE-OFF's.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
hisz.rsoe.hu...

Well you know that something is really going on when rsoe edis creates a new section to deal with all the mass die-off's. its a very good site to those not familiar with it as you can click on the "read" and it will give you a in depth report on exactly what has happened.

Its about time someone of some distinction came out and announced what really is going on!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by punterdeb

you would think that if this phenomenon was quote normal that would been put up on that site a long time ago, don't you think , star for you! just for the point you just made.
edit on 8-1-2011 by oswego because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Thank you for the link,
Weather is crazy around the world.
Yes somthing is going on.
s&f
regards robbo,

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

i hate to dampen your new found knowelage but that section has always been there.

iv had the site bookmarked over year now . and im very familier with it .

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel

i hate to dampen your new found knowelage but that section has always been there.

iv had the site bookmarked over year now . and im very familier with it .

i too have had this site bookmarked for over 3 years now and have never seen this section before.

and its knowledge, not knowelage - ive, not iv - and familiar, not familier - and i have had 3 scotches...lol

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Alysha, that Mass Die-Off section IS new. I checked RSOE last week for something and it wasn't there. This is the first time I have seen it.

They have always had the 'biological hazard" events listef but this Die-Off section is a new addition.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
ok ill admit i was wrong ..

its staring right in front of my nose and i failed to see it ...

sorry about that ..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
nice link, i think i had seen it once before but lost track of it, always nice to be reminded of interesting sources, and this is very interesting...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel
ok ill admit i was wrong ..

its staring right in front of my nose and i failed to see it ...

sorry about that ..

Snaps too you for admitting that. you dont often see that on here when it happens. sorry about "taking the piss" out of your spelling. by the way, we are up to scotch no. 5 now. its very rare that i drink these days, but a friend brought me a 1L bottle of black label and i figure if the chemtrails or what ever else is going to kill us gets me, at least i went out laughing. Plus, im on holidays....

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Here's a flock of birds we can keep an eye on

live.mila.is...

They are there day and night.

new topics

top topics

join