It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange animal deaths and ''suicides'' of the past.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
While goggling of recent events, I came across this list of ''The creepiest casualties ever''.

Hope I am posting in the correct place for this, but found it fascinating to read. I wouldn't exactly call many of them conspiracy type deaths, but It sure made me wonder what the heck goes on in the animals minds.

Dogs jumping of bridges,Sheep suicide march,and more. Makes for a fascinating read!

I am a total believer that the recent die-offs are results of something sinister... but this is not another bird/fish thread, I just wanted to show you of the bizarre things that have known to go down in the past.
Creepy stuff!

www.huffingtonpost.com...&title=Dogs%20Over%20The%20Bridge

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Who knows what happened to them to do this, perhaps they were sick and in pain, or maybe they didn't realise what they were doing.

Imo, on the mysterious cases and not the frogs or the dinos, it will be that they were afraid of something, so they ran without realising that they would end there life. Afraid can also be lost, not knowing what to do.
Or just the one following the other theory, where there is one animal that does something stupid, and the rest does the same.

join