It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the raw mother nature in action on video!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Watch this video from 2:00. This is mother nature/evolution in its raw, unadulterated action........
Mother nature isn't all that cool either? I was very very disturbed by this.
(EDIT: due to complaints) So one thinks of mother nature as a lovely peaceful process of life. That is that feeling that most of us gets. But mother nature is drastically different from what human beings observe it to be. It is sometimes downright cruel and awful, all under the name of being part of the "mother nature"

So in some sense, I can't be critical to "cruel" humans as we are too, part of mother nature.

edit on 8-1-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jan 8 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mother nature is sick! removed from title

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
how about this

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
What's the point of posting 'shock' videos? And not one, but three - two with no comment?

We've all seen them and if we had an itch to see more we'd go to a video site not ATS. And really, lol, these videos? They're NOTHING compared to real ugly side of what 'Mother Nature' all about.

I mean really. If you want to (watch) post this stuff just stay on YouTube where you can join in with all the little dweebs cussing and swearing and threatening to shoot those 'Mo-Fo Lions' etc?

If not, at least back up your shock-schlock with a point, eh?

Or is your point that Nature is rough?

Well, thanks for pointing that out. Who'da thought...

peace
edit on 8-1-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
They are interesting videos to watch, but surprising? of course not. I don't really see where you are going with this..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I agree with the other guys; I'm not sure what your purpose is about this. That lions don't care if their prey is dead yet? No surprises there.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

There was a thread here before dedicated to posting videos about how wonderful and happy mother-nature was, a while back. Did you notice it or even complain on it? No.

Anyway:

I think the purpose of the thread is to show the naive nature-hippies on this forum that mother-nature is not all love and rainbows.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I knew the videos were disturbing but I had to look! With all the beauty still in this world, people bound by the laws of this planet will live and act like animals. There is no good or evil. This is nature's way. And the only ticket out of this ride is through death. Depending on the situation and like the videos of predators eating live buffalo, people will "rip up" and/or kill whatever gives then what they need - food, money, sex, friends, fortune, fame, etc.
edit on 2011-1-08 by pikypiky because: To correct for grammar, spelling and more thoughts!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

They are interesting videos to watch, but surprising? of course not. I don't really see where you are going with this..

The point is ATS is a CONSPIRACY site, not a You Tube/Live Leak wannabe site.

If you've got nothing more to add to the videos than 'Wow, that's interesting' - what's the point in posting them here? If people wanted to see shock-vids they could go to - you guessed it! You Tube or Live Leak, etc.

Oh gawn, never mind. I’m waiting my time.

Thansk for posting, Welcome to ATS, yadda yadda yadda... Ciao...

peace

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
What's sick or disturbing about it?

The Lions and Hyenas have got to eat. They are 'Animals' hunting for survival.

Do you expect them to start using cattle guns, cutting prime steaks, and stickng them on the grill?

Or would you prefer they ate Tofu?
edit on 8-1-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
That water buffalo is the American Citizen, and the Lions are the Global Elite Bankers.

We do nothing while they tear our guts out.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
What's the point of posting 'shock' videos? And not one, but three - two with no comment?

We've all seen them and if we had an itch to see more we'd go to a video site not ATS. And really, lol, these videos? They're NOTHING compared to real ugly side of what 'Mother Nature' all about.

I mean really. If you want to (watch) post this stuff just stay on YouTube where you can join in with all the little dweebs cussing and swearing and threatening to shoot those 'Mo-Fo Lions' etc?

If not, at least back up your shock-schlock with a point, eh?

Or is your point that Nature is rough?

Well, thanks for pointing that out. Who'da thought...

peace
edit on 8-1-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

Well, this is the reality of mother earth. It is nothing pretty.
I Wish these pro I love mother earth and nature to reconsider what it really is.
After these videos, I don't think humans are any more different.
We are just part of this. Even me.

I just hope the viewers would get some perspective.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
reply to post by silo13

There was a thread here before dedicated to posting videos about how wonderful and happy mother-nature was, a while back. Did you notice it or even complain on it? No.

Anyway:

I think the purpose of the thread is to show the naive nature-hippies on this forum that mother-nature is not all love and rainbows.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Yes, that is the point. Mother nature can be different from our understandings.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
mother nature is not about love, bliss, happiness and understanding......

mother nature is raw, straightforward, and cruel......

Mother nature is about survival through any means.

Either you survive or die.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

There are plenty of similar threads containing videos about animals and nature that have nothing to do with conspiracies, ones you have taken part of yourself i imagine. It seems strange you are now suddenly saying this material is not what ATS is about given this fact.....although i agree that the OP should have added more info about their views and the reasons to post the videos. If it is to show fools who think nature is all gum drops and rainbows that they are wrong then they should have said so in the OP, although i don't think i have ever met such a naive person.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
well thier wild animals. yes its sick to watch and sad, but hey you know, the lions gotta eat too..think thier gunna wait for the bison to die? no...thier going to do what mother nature desinged life to best at,..predatory and viscous as necessary...
its just something youve never seen before, not used to seeing, and dotn have a stoamch for ( me included)..ifi tas something yuo were born into, seen everyday of yuor life...it would be normal then

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I think mankind on the whole has done more sickening things than mother nature could ever do! Sure these videos are shocking but have you ever considered that man may have affected the behaviour of animals? To give you a basic example, hunters would go after lions and lions are most vulnerable when eating. It was not uncommon for hunters to kill lions at these times for an easy target. So it is possible that lions changed the way the bring down prey by eating it alive to minimise the time eating. However thats just one example and as I said before when mother natures starts doing the tricks mankind does then sure bring those shock videos here I could do with a laugh when mother nature returns the favour to mankind.
edit on 8/1/2011 by loner007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
watch this from 2:00

mother nature

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
They are called PREDATORS! Thats what they do for a living, kill! Their brain isnt as good as ours so why be surprised?
I know it dosnt look good, i dont like looking at it either. BUT THEY ARE PREDATORS. lol Mother nature has nothing to do with cruelty, as long as an animal cant judge cruelty then it isnt cruelty!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by loner007

yes, we humans have got to eat too!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join