It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

I can understand why you would say that, and thats the logic that many people apply to these things. However, from a forensic point of veiw there are some important factors which play into how an injury is interpreted. If the birds had died from impact with the floor, then injuries they sustained would have bled in certain ways, and bruising from the impact would have developed differently , than if they had died in mid air, which seems to be the case. Forensics and pathological expertise has been bought to bare on this case, which says that the impact with the ground happened post mortem, and therefore was not the cause of death.

Well I was not saying that the impact with the ground is was caused their death, I was merely arguing against the notion that the blunt force trauma they had received was from the eventual fall. But thanks for clearing that up for me.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
What if there was an underground explosion, perhaps nuclear. Could it have caused the earth to "burp" in various locations creating above ground releases of gas, even in the ocean? Accounting for the birds and the fish? This may not be plausible, but any thing is possible I suppose.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

This is very strange!
I spent xmas abroad, and missed the reports on this stuff - in fact I havent been on ATS since mid december. First I heard was watching RT on TV tonight, which has bought me on here seeking more information due to an experience earlier today.

Point is this - I went shopping with the wife this evening at our local giant supermarket - we are in northern VA. It was around dusk as we went in, and I actually stopped to watch the birds flocking. I couldn't stop watching- In fact, the wife said, 'oh' I'll see you inside, at the fruit and veg" and left me to it.

There was a huge mass of birds over the plaza carpark, and it seemed like more than one type. The odd thing was they wernt making any progress, as if flying to a roost site, they were just milling around in one spot. I guess I have seen flocks of birds often enough to get the idea that this didn't LOOK right, but after 3 or 4 minutes I just went inside (damn cold out there!). No dead birds, just odd behaviour - I'm just wondering if anybody has seen anything similar?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
oh i forgot, just a word about those radar images
i don't know which wavelenght have been used by the radar, but you can clearly see that the emerging cloud in question is flying in a different direction than the clouds do.

This is strong evidence that its no sort of gas or other vapor in the air, since it would travel the same direction.

having swarms of birds in mind this picture would match, cause birds are not a 'hard target' like hail or raindrops.
they only appear if they show up in masses... and thats the point where i came in pointing out that these were SWARMING species, not those usual single birds sitting in a tree right above your car to give it some new attractive spots.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TMJ1972

If you look closely at that spot,

1. It appears instantly, perhaps as a cloud particle formation

2. As instantly it appears, it 'disperses' along with the winds path.

Conclusion: imagine pouring a bottle of milk into a swirling pail of water. It would appear at once on the surface, and just as quickly, depending on how much and the velocity of the milk penetrating the water, it disperses into the swirl.

Thus it is indeed some form of cloud or energy particle with mass, injected into the atmosphere from high heights. Satellites at LEO ( Low earth orbits) range around 300 km above ( 100,000 ft), but with the force of jets and force of gravity, massed particles can be instantly hurled down to earth, and if any radar within its ceiling height range, will pick it up immediately.
edit on 8-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icerider
reply to post by Kratos40

This is very strange!
I spent xmas abroad, and missed the reports on this stuff - in fact I havent been on ATS since mid december. First I heard was watching RT on TV tonight, which has bought me on here seeking more information due to an experience earlier today.

Point is this - I went shopping with the wife this evening at our local giant supermarket - we are in northern VA. It was around dusk as we went in, and I actually stopped to watch the birds flocking. I couldn't stop watching- In fact, the wife said, 'oh' I'll see you inside, at the fruit and veg" and left me to it.

There was a huge mass of birds over the plaza carpark, and it seemed like more than one type. The odd thing was they wernt making any progress, as if flying to a roost site, they were just milling around in one spot. I guess I have seen flocks of birds often enough to get the idea that this didn't LOOK right, but after 3 or 4 minutes I just went inside (damn cold out there!). No dead birds, just odd behaviour - I'm just wondering if anybody has seen anything similar?

Exactly what I observed. These blackbirds roosted in the huge eucalyptus trees for several days making so much noise that me and other individuals deemed it very strange. I am very in tune with the Sonoran Desert nature, and this something I have never seen before. It was not part of a regular migratory pattern. Can any other members comment on observable odd behavior from their respective areas?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Highergrounds

definately Star and Flag!!!!!!!!

I have shown the video to some family and friends and even the most skeptical is in awe, at a loss for words.

I don't know about any one else, but this weather story was VERY telling to me!!!

This should be way more publicly known!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
HAARP - scalar technology. Dead fish = ELF naval sonar and weapons programs. Either there is an unseen war being waged using this technology or they are ramping up the experimentation.

HAARP works by directing HF and EHF scalar waves around the world, bouncing the signal off of the ionosphere. They can make the scalar waves quite large or quite small and concentrated. All living organisms have a "Frequency" which makes us live - thoughts occur at a certain frequncy, nervous impulses a different frequency and so on. By tuning the array to a specific frequency you can do things like scramble the insides of a bird. Chemtrails are used to help direct and magnify HAARP signals by suspending barium and aluminum in the atmosphere. NOT good stuff!

Either a war is going on or they have evolved their experimentation to include killing.

At war with the 4th dimension perhaps? Man this gets spookier by the day

NT

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Like i said before in here,

Micro poles where created at all those places for sure, that happens when the magnetic field of the earth is changing so clearly the birds had big problems navigating and slammed into each other so even more proof of the poles shifting...

www.physorg.com...

They died of blunt-force trauma, according to the National Wildlife Health Center in Madison, Wis. Samples of the blackbirds and others from a separate mass die-off about the same time in Louisiana were brought to the little-known laboratory on Madison's west side for necropsies.

"They died of impact force to their bodies," said Scott Wright, chief of disease investigations at the center.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
There was an editorial in my local newspaper the day after it published the story about the birds falling out of the sky. It was written by a world war two veteran who said he witnessed something very similar while working to capture an island belonging to the Japanese. He said that he was walking through a field and there was a flock of several hundred birds flying over him and several other soldiers. He heard a single clicking sound followed by hundreds of plops as the birds fell and impacted the ground. He said until this story was published no one he told the story too took him seriously.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I've been reading all these bird/fish/mass die-off threads and the abounding theories as to what may be causing this flurry of activity. However, the question that keeps coming back to me is, "But what effects are we seeing from the human population?" Surely by now we would have some sort of reports on human beings being affected? Surely these mass die-offs can only keep occurring so long before we start to see some sort of significant, marked repercussions to human health? Why is it just fish and birds and a few types of crustaceans that are showing a reaction to whatever it is?
I mean, it just seems strange that if it's some sort of gas leak or emp or whatever, that we have zero reports of any human injuries or fatalities.
That in & of itself makes these occurrences seem much more isolated & intentional.
If this is the result of some natural phenomenon, and it's just a matter of time before people start dropping like flies, shouldn't we have noticed something like that by now?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

The cause for the birds' death was blunt force trauma according to the link provided by the OP. Not sure how they determined that since the birds would have fallen from the sky, therefore having trauma to their bodies. If it is correct wouldn't they have had to run into something up there?
edit on 8-1-2011 by taccj9903 because: correction

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Alot of the reports from around the world seem to be saying the same thing, the birds are dying from blunt trauma. Whether or not this is from hitting the ground, it is strange either way. How could all the birds, in mid flight, just die at the exact same time? If it were an illness, some might die in mid flight, but I'm sure the illness would affect some birds more slowly, and we'd see birds dying on the ground too. If it were a magnetic issue causing them to run into each other, again I'm sure some would land. But a bunch of birds just falling dead out of the sky at the same time has to be caused by something very interesting. People who keep pointing out that this has happened before as some kind of way to minimize it, are missing the point. It was weird back then too.
edit on 8-1-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by taccj9903

Alot of the reports from around the world seem to be saying the same thing, the birds are dying from blunt trauma. Whether or not this is from hitting the ground, it is strange either way. How could all the birds, in mid flight, just die at the exact same time? If it were an illness, some might die in mid flight, but I'm sure the illness would affect some birds more slowly, and we'd see birds dying on the ground too. If it were a magnetic issue causing them to run into each other, again I'm sure some would land. But a bunch of birds just falling dead out of the sky at the same time has to be caused by something very interesting. People who keep pointing out that this has happened before as some kind of way to minimize it, are missing the point. It was weird back then too.
edit on 8-1-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

Do not forget to factor in the massive fish kills. From Vietnam to Maryland, tons of fish have perished as well. So something more is going on.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

There seems to be a lot of speculation about the navigational abilities of the birds being affected by the pole shift. If this was the case maybe the birds flew into the ground not realizing which way was up or down. I don't know a lot about the story, did the birds die in flight or did were they just found on the ground already dead?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
I've been reading all these bird/fish/mass die-off threads and the abounding theories as to what may be causing this flurry of activity. However, the question that keeps coming back to me is, "But what effects are we seeing from the human population?" Surely by now we would have some sort of reports on human beings being affected? Surely these mass die-offs can only keep occurring so long before we start to see some sort of significant, marked repercussions to human health? Why is it just fish and birds and a few types of crustaceans that are showing a reaction to whatever it is?
I mean, it just seems strange that if it's some sort of gas leak or emp or whatever, that we have zero reports of any human injuries or fatalities.
That in & of itself makes these occurrences seem much more isolated & intentional.
If this is the result of some natural phenomenon, and it's just a matter of time before people start dropping like flies, shouldn't we have noticed something like that by now?

As I am privy to some interesting information, at least in humans the manifestation of such phenomena may be in increased occurances in blood cancers in humans. Such as multiple myelomas and lymphomas. Akin to certain populations living too close to high-power voltage lines.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think I might have found a probable source location of the "radar plume." This picture / images supports a geologic source. Professional Geologists, please comment, since I am working on "intuition."

Here is the image:

Supported by: Jan 2, 2011 ... Arkansas Game and Fish Press Release: BEEBE, Ark.-- Friday night, ... About 2000 black birds fell from the sky off Windwood Drive.

If you notice the "probable source" is to the left of Windwood Drive in Beebe.

I am confident this is the source, and if it is so, then something major pushed gases with such force as to kill the birds as they roosted and throw them over the houses to the street. This is it folks!
edit on 8-1-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Haha maybe it was like that film, was it indepedence day or Signs that had the birds smacking into a cloaked UFO.

Pretty creepy

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigma91
Haha maybe it was like that film, was it indepedence day or Signs that had the birds smacking into a cloaked UFO.

Pretty creepy

Very imaginative, but I don't think this was the cause. If gas or other material is expelled from a geologic point, birds near the spot, or in trees, would be thrown into objects by the sheer force of the blast. The blast wave carries the birds with it for a time until they land by gravity. Obviously they couldn't fly, so they landed SE of that area.

That area is very interesting in the image. I really hope this fits the scenario. A mystery indeed, but no "Independence Day" tie-in.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
reply to post by stupid girl

The cause for the birds' death was blunt force trauma according to the link provided by the OP. Not sure how they determined that since the birds would have fallen from the sky, therefore having trauma to their bodies. If it is correct wouldn't they have had to run into something up there?
edit on 8-1-2011 by taccj9903 because: correction

According to the reports, the trauma were caused while in midflight and not upon impact. This is a telling sign of PRESSURE being exerted upon the birds while in flight.

For undersea divers, they know what it is like to be under intense pressure when they dive deep down into the oceans. The weight of water presses from all sides, and eventually collapses the human body, internally and externally.

What happened to the birds show similar signs of high pressure being exerted upon them. This is no daily occurence, nor a natural event.

Flying into obstacles will cause physical trauma, such as crushed bones espacially broken body parts such as necks or wings, etc. But those dead birds shown no such signs and are bodily whole.

Perhaps the birds or fishes moved into an intense quick energy beam or chemicals that caused the bodily functions to collapse asap?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join