It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evil3unnie

Taken from this thread
Strange Radar Images over Area of Arkansas Bird Die Offs, is This Evidence of HAARP?

I'm sure has nothing to do with anything, but looks toxic none the less. But back to the blip, does anyone else see that and think it's weird that it happens at about the same time? It's right above the initial anomaly right before the next circular line. Sorry if that's a bad explanation but the screen shot I took is tiny.

Look like an explosion to me, never seen anything like that on Radar before ever

Its not precipitation
Its not turbulent air
its not the birds

I don't know what it is but it looks like and explosion or the sun during a CME

edit on 8-1-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Well simone50m that is a very strange incident and i have worked in the
motor trade and seen/mended lots of trashed cars but i have not seen
that type of damage that is extensive yet the paint is ok? strange.

As far as scalar weapons go there are so many things they are able
to supposedly do from creating freezing temperatures anywhere they
are aimed to creating a blast similar to a nuke there is even talk that
any disease can be sent through the atmosphere to the target.

even transmutation of objects? well that could also be a possibility
and i think that is maybe what we see on the car,some kind of transmutation
of the affected area IF you rule out all the other more mundane explanations

strange days,then scalar wave's are strange rays

edit on 8/1/2011 by stealthyaroura because: for name check

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
What it looks like to me is that a lot of those people hollering "natural occurance" are going to be enjoying a mouthful of shoe.

Looks like a cause, now wtf is it??

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Highergrounds

How ironic that the officer making the comment has a last name in Italian that translates to "Happy New Year" while talking about the New Year's occurance.

edit on 8-1-2011 by Sphota because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

But how does that explain the birds
dying all over the world? And the fish.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
interesting...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Since I didnt read all the way through the thread, someone may have posted already, but I google earthed the coordinates a few minutes agon, nothing showing but a field, but the terrain shows some interesting ground grooves, course, I may have an old version too.
R.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
I'm curious, would some kind of shockwave in the air show up on radar? That could potentially explain the odd injuries on the birds, but then it opens up the question of what caused the shockwave.

That does look like a blast-wave. In theory the compression wave front from a blast could compress the air making the water vapor condense out due the the pressure change and the would show on a a Werther radar. That is a long shoot but it does sound right.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by imostlylurk

That was interesting, it looked like the contact formed out of nowhere dispersed and started to coalesce, then went on to do it a few more times.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
When Nikola Tesla died, I don't think his body had yet gone cold before the government swooped in and grabbed his papers and notes pertaining to his life's work. It is Mr Tesla's work with electricity that is most commonly known about, including successful experiments that a couple of other famous inventors were given or took credit for. As fantastic and beneficial as his inventions were, the most important one would have been the ability to draw power from the "Ether" as he called it when referring to drawing it from the air. It would have meant pretty much free electricity for everyone if he had been able to complete it, but due to the "War of the currents" involving Westinghouse and Edison, and his releasing the former from their contract, Tesla soon found himself without the funding needed to finish it. No doubt the residents of Niagara Falls and the surrounding area were happy, as he had built an immense tower that flashed lightening and knocked out power, whenever he threw the switch, and no doubt the noise must have been tremendous. Sorry for being so long-winded here, but my point is that Nikola Tesla could also send power through the air, and as a result he has been blamed by some to be the cause of the great Tunguska explosion. Now Tesla's papers were in the wrong hands (those of the government), which makes me wonder if it's a branch of the military that's responsible for the recent events with the birds. Nikola Tesla had intended his inventions to be used for peaceful purposes, but we all know what happens once the military gets hold of something. If his latest (that we know of) and most powerful invention could casue earthquakes (as was claimed at the time) on the other side of the world, think what the military could do with something like that!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
TBH i don't how to read radar at all. What is all the specks in the middle doing crazy things.

The dispercial looks like a plume of something.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Beebe, Arkansas is just northeast of the airforce base in Arkansas. Between that and the Pinebluff Arsenal that stocks biological weapons (about 38 miles south of Beebe)...who knows what the hell happened there.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Very very interesting. I sure hope someone figures out what the anomaly is, because the main stream surely won't report it. Watch how fast this story gets buried.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by christian28

I was just watching the History Channel not half an hour ago and they were talking about Tesla and his experiment in Niagra Falls with electricity. Fascinating stuff! I'd also like to say not every government official or military person is morally bankrupt. I have seen sometimes that they get painted with too wide a brush. One more thing, has any MSM reported on this radar image? I've been posting this video clip and others on facebook trying to keep people informed. I usually have a slew of comments responding to various things posted on FB, but when it comes to Wheeler or the die offs... NADA

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

It doesnt.. Its just something odd that happened close to one of the areas so people have found some interest. That is one of the best things about ATS members they tend to dig and dig..

For this its odd, but i dont know much about radar. I also dont see enough to really link it to what happened with the birds without knowing more.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

His name translates to Happy New Year?

Wow thanks for making me nervous! I have my 'seasoned' beliefs that make me inclined to think THAT was not an accident. Maybe earlier someone came up to this officer earlier and said with a strange evil grin: 'Make this announcement to them.'

Wow what a crazy world. Is it a taunt of some sort

Happy New Year... ouch.

@Kroms33 'Watch how fast this story gets buried'

Indeed, a politician in Arizona got shot in the head, along with 5 other dead.

That's how serious the game is, and it is a game- we are the pawns.

edit on 8-1-2011 by star in a jar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
NOAA - Unusual Radar Echoes - Spokane, Washington

Between the mornings of May 15 and 19, a strange phenomenon was detected by the National Weather Service Radar in Spokane (located 3 miles north of Fairchild AFB).
This phenomenon developed each day at approximately the same time (around 430 am) and over the same location, near the Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge south of Cheney.
Each day the phenomenon seemed to fan out with the prevailing low-level winds and disperse by 5 am.

These type of echoes have been tracked by the National Weather Service before and interestingly enough these also occurred around 0430 - 0500 local time. The echo on May 19th, 2010 looks the most similar to the Arkansas echo.

Let's list the similarities:

1. The time of day (0430 - 0500) around the same local time.
  2. Both areas are near Air Force Bases.
    - Bebe Arkansas / Little Rock AFB - Home of the 314th Airlift Wing
    - Spokane Washington / Fairchild AFB - Home of the 92nd Air Refuel Wing
  3. Both are 'unexplained'
  4. Both are near fault lines. (OK, so I may be reaching, but I can't research specifically which faults currently I may do so a little later)

It is also peculiar that in the Spokane incident, the echoes occurred near the Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge.

I haven't really investigated much further than this, but I have a strong inclination that the US Air Force has something to do with this.

edit on 8-1-2011 by majesticgent because: more descriptive links for URLs

edit on 8-1-2011 by majesticgent because: adding the year since the excerpt didn't state which year this occurred.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Please post your observations here as I did. Any information provided on this thread and site might help others connect the dots.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
i miss something while you all do your best in putting up theories about what caused this.

the birds who died (at least those in sweden) were a species of birds which is known to fly in dense swarms.
from what i heard fireworks scared a few up.
Once a few were flying, other birds hear that they leave and start flying too.
Next you have is a hughe swarm of birds flying in complete darkness where they cannot see much.
Scared by fireworks... well i could imagine when you see these swarms flying, orienting themselves acoustically while being peppered with fireworks.... makes it complete i think

hmm i don't know how 5000 birds on a radar screen look like, but i would bet the video gives a good impression.
however i can understand that this is maybe the cause.
cause its like shooting artillery in a rock concert for them

the majority escaped cause of finding a way out
some didn't make it and did what people reported.. flying against walls, flying into each other, simply dropping to the floor, for being totally exhausted in panic.

this happens every year.
Only thing new is that due to the internet and the lack of other exiting things happening, the media puts together cases from many different spots and makes a big story from it.

soo its not just simply birds falling from the skies ...ists a SWARM-bird species which does.
they don't need poisoned air, they don't need UFO's or aliens, they don't need to have HAARP to die.
a simple firework in the darkness is enough to scare them to death.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I wonder if radiation surges are tracked over the entire country?
If it was the sun / CME would we really know it?
So maybe it's not possible to rule out a brief cosmic radiation hit?
Scary stuff...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join