It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is amazing. Finally some proof.

This definitely supports some kind of very dense gas release, HAARP, or something of that nature!!

Very interested in finding out what the other radar data confirms from the other sites.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evil3unnie

Taken from this thread
Strange Radar Images over Area of Arkansas Bird Die Offs, is This Evidence of HAARP?

Odd indeed, going to see what else I can find.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Evil3unnie because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by Evil3unnie because: (no reason given)

It's probably nothing but did anyone notice the yellow blip on the screen that happens at the beginning of each pulse just north of it? I overlaid a screen shot of it on the map to get the coordinates which are 35º 11' 25.66"N 91º 54' 45.26"W, which shows nothing really, BUT right in that vicinity I saw this:

Looks like barrels all over with pitting or burns marks on the ground.

I'm sure has nothing to do with anything, but looks toxic none the less. But back to the blip, does anyone else see that and think it's weird that it happens at about the same time? It's right above the initial anomaly right before the next circular line. Sorry if that's a bad explanation but the screen shot I took is tiny.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Reno found something interesting and posted on another thread:

animal deaths possibly linked to a satallite path

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

I don't think so.. Radar picks up physical objects, a shockwave is like light or a laser, it has no mass or substance.

Deebo

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I said the same thing about the 8000 dead doves in Italy. Some are saying the birds died from hypoxia and fell dead to the ground. They had pictures showing the birds laying on the ground.

Hypoxia can occur anywhere but normally above 10,000 feet. If the birds (low flying doves) actually flew that high and died, they would have hit the ground at terminal velocity from that altitude. Instead of pictures of dead birds, there would have been pictures of stains on the ground.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Might not be the reason, but it remains a possibility:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Looking at the google map of bird and fish deaths, it seems a pretty widespread, globally even.

Perhaps a few stationary satallites orbiting in space by the airforce (? country) releasing toxins and chemicals such as phosgene (induces suffocation) into the atmosphere, affecting our air and seas as Earth rotates? And continuing to do so?
edit on 8-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

This article appears to confirm all the reasons for the kill off affecting both air and sea and will be affecting us to soon enough.

www.guerillamedia.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The link also explains abouth the Methane rising 6 mile into the air.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
This is amazing. Finally some proof.

This definitely supports some kind of very dense gas release, HAARP, or something of that nature!!

Very interested in finding out what the other radar data confirms from the other sites.

Heres all the proof you need.

www.guerillamedia.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
this is all natural...lets all keep our heads buried in the sand..everything will be okay

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Any chance this might have been an air-bursting meteor?

Would a weather radar pick up that sort of explosion?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
with out going in to details because i cant and woudnt even no where to start,the whatever it was looked really spooky,i was going to write a thread about what i saw but coudnt find the right words to desribe what i saw,so i left it alone.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

I hae been saying Geo-Activity since the beginning and still do believe this is what it is. I know there are no Volcanos in the area where it first happened, but you do have the adrid Fault line.

If you check out the die-offs on GE, you'll notice many of them happened in regions that have high Geo-activity.

Even the ones here in AU are positioned in Active areas. One in Victoria, very close to a dormant Volcano, and the one in Tasmania is near a region in the Bass Strate that has recently been reported as Now being active.

Volcanic/Tectonic activity folks, simplest and most locgical answer, not some upa wepon that may or may not exist.

Just eliminate the far fetched and imporabable till one theory remains nd then you'll have an answer.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78

Originally posted by harrytuttle

So tell me, are we supposed to believe that there was a red-winged blackbird flock 10 miles across!!?? What kind of horse pucky are they trying to spoon feed us?

Actually, I can believe that. I live in northern Arkansas and I've seen blackbird flocks numbering in the millions before. When I was growing up not too many years ago, they used to fly right over my house on their way to roost. It was a solid, unbroken stream of birds for two or three hours every night. So yes, I can believe that what they picked up on radar was actually just the blackbird flock!

Now what killed them? I'm not as sure about that.

Fair enough, a solid "stream" of birds over hours would not equate to a 9 mile mass would it?

How wide do you estimate the stream was ?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Serenity08

I have to agree a little with you there and i am really
convinced this was a scalar weapons test.was there
some other vesal in the area at the time if there was a shot
well there must of been a target.you dont shoot at nothing.

there are so many effects these weapons can produce
really interesting technology from the world of Tesla.

As others have mentioned TOM Beardon has all the info
on this type of weapon.
For a long time the Russians held the field in this research
and from what i gather only a few country's have access
to scalar type weapons.
but thats not to say a shot could not have been "bought"

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Sounds like some uncloaked ET Ships hovering around the planet, like in the "V" series hahahahaha, thanks for the heads up though!! who knows....

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

stealthy, I wonder if there is scalar weapons testing going on. PLEASE look at this link. Am I making a connection that is too much of a stretch...........or is there some kind of connection???

lucianarchy.proboards.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture
wow, finally something, good post S&F

Now let's check out the radars for the other places.

you mean the other places like all over the world places?

There ain't jsut 2 or 3 countries this has happened ib I'm afraid...

this # is global

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Are those crop circles right by where the google map is>?

maps.google.com...,-95.677068&sspn=32.80241,48.515625&ie=UTF8&ll=35.04363,-91.881 58&spn=0.035346,0.077162&t=h&z=14

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
www.wral.com...

As the discussion is mysterious radar hits, thought this might be of interest. This was a few days ago in the Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina.

Yesterday, we brought you our meteorological mystery, a series of interesting echoes on the DUALDoppler5000. Our initial suspicion was that it might have been a flock of birds that had been scared into flying off from a resting spot all at once. A number of you commented, suggesting variations of the same: buzzards from cell phone towers or gulls from the landfill. All were plausible explanations, but there was nothing that exactly matched the data we saw, so we couldn't draw any hard conclusions.

After scratching our heads, we asked Dr. Sandra Yuter, an NC State meteorology professor and expert in radar and other "remote sensing" tools, to take a look at the data. After a preliminary assessment, she and some of her graduate students were able to rule some things out, including:

Birds ("It is... certainly not vultures")
A steam cloud
Anomalous propagation (what you might hear referred to on TV as "ground clutter"; although, that's not exactly correct)
Second trip echoes (returns from objects beyond a radar's nominal range)
Something related to the Shearon-Harris plant

Even with those things ruled out — including the rather popular theories about birds, buzzards, and vultures — the source of these interesting radar returns remains a mystery

No corresponding mass animal deaths were reported, however.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join