It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
here is another note:
I have heard that HAARP is set up
to penetrate earth in increments of 10K feet.
And most HAARP earthquakes are
attributed to the 10K depth.

Coincidence or not that this anomaly is exactly
10K up in the air ????
hmmmm

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

At least in the case of those mass deaths which have occured near , or on the same coast as the Gulf of Mexico, the investigating authorities will probably be taking a much more cautious approach because of what happened out at the deepwater horizon rig.
Besides, its not uncommon practice in cases of RANDOM mass death for investigators to go in suited up, especialy since with the birds there is a flu virus which can travel between birds and people, called H5N1 or avian flu. Now, until they know what killed the birds, how the hell can they garuntee thier saftey from such a threat? They can suit up and work in saftey!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

Great find. The official story of natural occurrence is definitely BS. All the sites are being classed as Bio hazards.

Also, notice that we now have an earthquake in Arkansas and also California.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Either a war is going on or they have evolved their experimentation to include killing.

and what if it's not the US doing it?
What if it's the Chinese ???
The US isn't the only power with
this technology.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Good thinking. When I looked at the Google coordinates it showed it was near a university, museum, and state park. Interesting and again good thinking on your part. Universities often receive large corporate and governmental grants to conduct experiments. A mishap in their experiment may explain this phenomena.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Well that is a possibility.... Do I believe it was fireworks? HELL NO. Do I believe something is being covered up? HELL YES.. What exactly I think it is, still not for sure... At first I was thinking poison, but all these incidents do not add up to a poisoning.. Maybe a few out of all the die off's was from poisoning but no way ALL of them are...

I also believe that cold weather DID play a part on a few of the fish die off's... All of them, I can not say.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Taken from this thread
Strange Radar Images over Area of Arkansas Bird Die Offs, is This Evidence of HAARP?

Odd indeed, going to see what else I can find.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Evil3unnie because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by Evil3unnie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Found a very credible source with more info on this:

Military field tests—a kind of "in situ" laboratory experiment—may well account for the bizarre deaths of the birds and fish. Scalar can be projected across thousands of miles and the beam weapon could have originated anywhere in the U.S. It might even have been activated from a seaborne platform on a naval vessel.
If that is the case, then the test would be ongoing and targeting red-wing blackbirds to assess the efficacy of the beam technology could easily be carried out across Arkansas, Louisiana, and Kentucky.

www.helium.com...

Another aspect of 3D Scalar technology is the theoretical ability to create a force field bubble. If such an experiment was attempted and the flock of birds flew into that force field the aftereffects would be eerily similar to what Beebe residents witnessed

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22adb812b2cd.gif[/atsimg]

www.cheniere.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity08
I visit Intellicast occasionally as I am curious about scalar waves and they do show up on the images. Today's image is interesting.

global radar

I don't know how to pull up any past images to search. The major powers have had scalar technology for years, though the Russians were further along than the U.S. for some time. Research what this tech can supposedly do and you will see my interest in it.

Having read a bunch of Tom Bearden, I'm with you on this. Scalar tech is awesome if used for peaceful, productive purposes. The potential for evil use is all too awesome as well. Still, there are ways to protect from its evil uses, and the good that could come is so vast.

We need scalar tech put to good use.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evil3unnie
Taken from this thread Strange Radar Images over Area of Arkansas Bird Die Offs, is This Evidence of HAARP?
Odd indeed, going to see what else I can find.

hey great image,
thanks

if u'll notice another oddity about the
event over Beebe. U can see the weather
fronts moving off to the
northeast in a regular pattern.
However the event over Beebe
remains stationary. It does not
move with the fronts. Not even the
anomaly over the birds, it remains
stationary as well. That is man made
or ET made. I'd suggest man made.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
here is another note:
I have heard that HAARP is set up
to penetrate earth in increments of 10K feet.
And most HAARP earthquakes are
attributed to the 10K depth.

Coincidence or not that this anomaly is exactly
10K up in the air ????
hmmmm

No. It may not be HAARP this time, certainly not the ground base ones. You will need a large set of antenna array directly below on the ground to create something like this. There's nothing below, even though there was a post on THAAD systems nearby. It does not have that power to drop dead an entire 9mile wilde flock of birds instantly, nor explain similar deaths of both bird and fishes elsewhere on Earth.

From the 3d radar image, which is only graphical representation and will cut off flat at certain heights, of the 'anamolous turbulence', it came from space.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

bts
I am equally interested to know
why the US Military would want
a 3 mile wide scalar bubble over
Beebe AK on New Yrs eve ???

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Found a very credible source with more info on this:

Military field tests—a kind of "in situ" laboratory experiment—may well account for the bizarre deaths of the birds and fish. Scalar can be projected across thousands of miles and the beam weapon could have originated anywhere in the U.S. It might even have been activated from a seaborne platform on a naval vessel.
If that is the case, then the test would be ongoing and targeting red-wing blackbirds to assess the efficacy of the beam technology could easily be carried out across Arkansas, Louisiana, and Kentucky.

www.helium.com...

Another aspect of 3D Scalar technology is the theoretical ability to create a force field bubble. If such an experiment was attempted and the flock of birds flew into that force field the aftereffects would be eerily similar to what Beebe residents witnessed

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22adb812b2cd.gif[/atsimg]

www.cheniere.org...

Experiments with a missile shield is a decent theory

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
No. It may not be HAARP this time, certainly not the ground base ones. You will need a large set of antenna array directly below on the ground to create something like this. There's nothing below, even though there was a post on THAAD systems nearby.

you must not be aware that there is
a Super DUMBS facility in AK which
is part of the underground network
and connected by monorail.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Has the Norway Spiral been mentioned yet?

Was anything like this seen?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

another thing crossed my mind with ur
scalar bubble theory is that, wouldn't
this type of experiment be extremely
dangerous to commercial aircraft
flying in the area. I saw no bulletins
about this to commercial air traffic
to avoid the area.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
My guess is that it's earthquake related or just earth related. I have read somewhere that the earth can discharge great amounts of energy before or after a quake. That might explain the fact that the radar anomaly was stationary.

They can also tell whether the birds blunt force trauma was before of after the death of the bird. This was explained to me by a friend that works in the field.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

edit on 8-1-2011 by Chai_An because: Serious possibilities had been given above my post.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Others tossing around the idea have come up with a few scenarios.
Its really hard to say at this point.

I can think of several just off the top of my head.
One thing is for sure this has dominated the headlines for weeks now.

If they were testing, they picked a really curious time of year to do it.

William S. Cohen, said on 28 April 1997 at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia "Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

en.wikipedia.org...

There can be no argument that the weapon exists and has been used.

Why would they do it is the big question in my mind.
They would know that they will create a big hullaboo.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
HAARP.
2nd line

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join